It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Locator Chips

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Apollyon

I can understand why you would want this for you kids. I see mostly everyone here is against it. I see that someone has said something about a gps phone. Well what about a baby or a child who is too young to have a cell phone. I would be sick with grief to know that someone has taken my child and could be doing god know's what to them and i wouldn't know where they were or how to get them back. I do think a implant would be a good idea. It could always be removed if the child wanted it to be when they got older.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Ok, I can see a lot of you are completely closed minded and basically IDIOTS. This is a chip that is for EMERGENCIES. It would not be used to see what room in the house they are in an any given moment, or to see if they are at the mall like they said they are. The gps chips that ppl put in their kids car are more of an invasion of privacy than chips that would be inserted in a child. the ones put in kids cars ARE to see where they are at any given moment. The chips that would be put in a child, would only be used if that child were kidnapped, or had gotten lost, so you can see where they are in the event of that emergency. I love my chilren beyond words, and if ANYTHING like that ever happened to them, i would pay ANY amount of money to be able to call a phone number and track where they are to be able to possibly find them safely. You freakin idiots that talk about invasion of privacy should definitely see a shrink, you have serious issues, beginning with paranoia and narcissism. I guess you have never loved a child like those of us that have the overwhelming need to know that we would be able to find them if they were ever taken from us.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
well i think it could be a ghreat help in mexico situation, here there is a lot of kidnaping, everywhere, there is not a safe place for people who have some money, not necesarely millionare. nobody is safe here, you can not go to work to the ranch, if you are a catleman or if your bussines is agriculture, there in no a warranty you can back home at night, you or any af your family. so if anmybody knows about locator chips pleas e tell us thanks.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by crossofcrimson

are u a pedafile? have u ever had a kid kidnaped and never found? how about being able to find that child before there killed or the piece of mind of having a body to bury!

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Apollyon

you have the right idea i would love 2 have more information about the inplants because with the world being how it is what is a parent to do if our child would just vanish!

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
well, if you live in a country with this numbers.......

The U.S. Department of Justice reports:
797,500 children (younger than 18) were reported missing in a one-year period of time studied resulting in an average of 2,185 children being reported missing each day.

If i can put one of those chips to my son, i will do it, with out a doubt

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
i think it is a good thing to get ur child implanted. there are to many children getting abducted and ending up dead. the police are to late most of the time. this is a very good idea for safty measures. i want to get it for my small kids.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Apollyon
I have 2 young kids If God forbid anything ever happen I want to use everything available to insure their safety. I will remove them (ok have them removed) when they are 18 .

If somebody bad wanted to find your kids, wouldn't those chips help them find your kids easier too, by tracking them down? With every positive there is a negative.

What you will be doing in reality, is putting fear into your kids, be careful.

Damn this thread is 4 years old, she might have a new kid to chip by now.

[edit on 11-11-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
If my parents had chipped me, I would have killed them in a psychotic rage before I was 11.

in LIBERTY,
Rok

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Jaypeth

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join