It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Locator Chips

page: 1
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I want to get my kids implanted with locator chips does anybody have any info on this ....google was not very helpful.




posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Why would you do that to your childern? Im sure not even one of them could have been bad enough to deserve that.... What is this world coming to (besides an end).

[edit on 14-8-2004 by crossofcrimson]



posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 05:33 PM
link   
First the family dog and now the kids...... will you people stop at nothing.... does the fact of your child losing his or her individuality turn you on?.........................that is the kind of plastic human though, that corporations are force feeding you through mass media.... get off the pills and think for yourself



posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Oh man, even if I did have some good information, there's NO WAY I would share it with you. I wouldn't be able to live with myself knowing that I just helped someone turn their kids into digital puppets. Just blips on a screen where they would NEVER have privacy.

Ummmm.......why don't you think about the ramifications from all sides of this issue, with a little foresight, before you go forward with this. Would YOU want one shoved in you?



posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I agree, You should NOT do the polices job for them.


I cant believe I am hearing this. Parents these days. I bet you think you are help your kids. Your not you are hindering them. You chip dogs not people.


XL5

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Give them a cell phone or a watch with one in it so at least they have an option.



posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 09:35 PM
link   
hmm thats a good idea since phones are now built with a gps feature you can find them almost anywhere or have them send you a picture every 1 or 2 hours.....but dont put locater chips in them its inhuman!



posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Apollyon
I want to get my kids implanted with locator chips does anybody have any info on this ....google was not very helpful.
And it has begun. The prophecies of a micro-chipped population are becoming reality.

You could start here.



posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I feel sorry for that boy. He's never going to be able to skip class again....



posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 01:04 AM
link   
well I have my lab chipped in case someone steals him or he runs away. it cost me 35 bucks, he has a tag with a number and they injected it in the back of his neck, i'm not sure if it's the same for kids..

You have to call a number if he goes missing and they will search for him...

i'm assuming it would be similar for children, they are more valuable, I this it's gps based. We haven't needed to use it, and it wouldn't be used unless it's an emergency, same goes with your child... I'm assuming...
It's the size of a grain of rice it didn't hurt him, and it's been two months and he hasn't been complaining, he doesn't even know it's in him, its for his own good, if you are to get one for you child I understand I just hope when he/she is older it will be removed... By then they would undestand and have a sense of invasion of privacy... It's for a good cause now though.. And it's painless and rather cheap... for a dog that is...



posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 01:24 AM
link   
It'd probably cost as much and the devices are practicly all the same... They just use different display systems using GP

[edit on 15-8-2004 by crossofcrimson]



posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I have 2 young kids If God forbid anything ever happen I want to use everything available to insure their safety. I will remove them (ok have them removed) when they are 18 .


Originally posted by Jaypeth
First the family dog and now the kids...... will you people stop at nothing.... does the fact of your child losing his or her individuality turn you on?.........................that is the kind of plastic human though, that corporations are force feeding you through mass media.... get off the pills and think for yourself



posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 11:17 AM
link   
this is exactly what I'm looking for.



Originally posted by IMMORTAL

Originally posted by Apollyon
I want to get my kids implanted with locator chips does anybody have any info on this ....google was not very helpful.
And it has begun. The prophecies of a micro-chipped population are becoming reality.

You could start here.



posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I don't want to be "big brother" I do hover want to be able to get them help if they need it. The cell phone idea isn't bad but my kids are too young. Give an 8 year old a cell phone and see what happens.



Originally posted by TrueLies
well I have my lab chipped in case someone steals him or he runs away. it cost me 35 bucks, he has a tag with a number and they injected it in the back of his neck, i'm not sure if it's the same for kids..

You have to call a number if he goes missing and they will search for him...

i'm assuming it would be similar for children, they are more valuable, I this it's gps based. We haven't needed to use it, and it wouldn't be used unless it's an emergency, same goes with your child... I'm assuming...
It's the size of a grain of rice it didn't hurt him, and it's been two months and he hasn't been complaining, he doesn't even know it's in him, its for his own good, if you are to get one for you child I understand I just hope when he/she is older it will be removed... By then they would undestand and have a sense of invasion of privacy... It's for a good cause now though.. And it's painless and rather cheap... for a dog that is...



posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Apollyon
I want to get my kids implanted with locator chips does anybody have any info on this ....google was not very helpful.


hmm Apollyon, interesting choice of name for someone who is pro chipping.


[edit on 9-1-2008 by survivor]



posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Propoganda Agent if you ask me. This poster has obviously been on these boards long enough to understand the Orwelian Ramifications and Biblical Prophecies (Mark Of the Beast) fortold about the chip and is basically asking for info on this.

I'm so sure you couldn't find anything on google OP.

AGENT, sniff sniff !!!!!!!!!!!

Promote your End Of Days propoganda else where mole



posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Awwwww...

Just have another kid, so if you lose this one you have a spare....



posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Apollyon
 


Hi, I know it is a couples yers later lol, but I was wondering if you have come to anymore information about the chip locators? I am about to have my baby and I want it done as soon as she is here. I don't plan on tell her or anyone else about the chip until I really must. I want to comfort of knowing. I want to enjoy my child's life with me insted of worring about her being taking from me. I will set something up so she can have it removed as an adult but not a second sooner. This world we live in today, people stealing children for their own or even killing the pregnant mother and cutting the child out themselves. No thank you, my babygirl will stay with me thanks. But if you or anyone else could get back to me I's love that, Thanks! P.S. None of you weirdo's against this will change my mind so don't even bother.



posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I think you're absolutely insane, but if you look up ADSX or Verichip (one is a subsidiary of the other, I forget which is the parent company) they have information on this kind of thing.

To avoid the one liner, let me state again that I think you're insane.



posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I am lol'ing on this thread. First off the OP has been on this site for quite awhile and now wants to know about the RFID chips. Just do an RFID search and see where that leads you. Next the anon. poster asking the same thing sounds fishy to me...lol. Supporting each others propaganda or supporting your own cause under a anon. post. Either if you are really worried about your kids safety, instead of chip have you thought about watches, chains, or other personal items with GPS tracker in them.



new topics

top topics



 
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join