A Photo Mystery

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by amaster

Originally posted by NorEaster
That shining thing in the middle doesn't make any sense either. My brother pointed it out to me when I called him a little bit ago. It has a definite "shape" to it, and that room doesn't have a skylight or any windows. It's obviously not a flash against the back wall, since it isn't even vaguely symetrical in shape.

This photo's getting weirder as it gets examined.

It's really starting to bother my brother. He's eager to believe in impossible things happening, but this one involves him, so he's pretty rattled by it.

A closer look at the pic shows something very interesting about the light at the top of the photo. It seems to be cut off at the reflection on the ceiling. The reflection appears in front of the hanging light. That tells me it's been manipulated. Look at the other photos and see if this chandelier appears in any other photo.

Indeed there's something fishy going on at the top of the picture. At the ceiling, from the back wall to the top of the picture there's four lines. The two most left and the right one are visible all the way to the top of the picture. The second line from the right does not, just as the chandelier chains abruptly are cutoff for no obvious reason. Overexposure, as elevenaugust suggested for that spot, would have been more gradient like.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Clearly it is a guy that looks like your Brother

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
The ghostly face on the right of the flag looks like smiling for the photo too. What about the camera used, do you have it now?

Do your brother recognized the clothes his image wears in the photo ?

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
delete post pls.
edit on 11-7-2011 by mesaana because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I just love stories. children love stories. HEY, where is the campfire, maybe we can figure out the plot when there is none.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
the one in the blue dress, she got married? who got married?

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Let me get this right...Your brother sent you a really old picture of Cindy's brother's wedding, with himself in the background?

If this is about, how your brother got into that picture in the first place, when he never attended the wedding...Why are you mentioning Frank?

How did your brother Brion manage to get hold of this picture to begin with?

Is it possible that guy in the background is a look-a-like of some kind? Maybe he was hired to work at the wedding or summat...I dunno, it doesn't really make sense. Your brother sent you a picture of an old wedding photo, where he was supposedly "never there"...yet he's there?

much?
edit on 11-7-2011 by SmoKeyHaZe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrismir

Indeed there's something fishy going on at the top of the picture. At the ceiling, from the back wall to the top of the picture there's four lines. The two most left and the right one are visible all the way to the top of the picture. The second line from the right does not, just as the chandelier chains abruptly are cutoff for no obvious reason. Overexposure, as elevenaugust suggested for that spot, would have been more gradient like.

I assumed that to be the result of the extremely bright light from the doorway. It looks like the room was rather dark, and it was really sunny outside (maybe even an hour or so from sunset, so the angle of the light made the light shining into the room more extremely bright compared to the rest of the room). While considering an object cutting off the sunlight at different angles, one could see how the light might appear like it is in the picture.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Wow, very interesting thread right here.

Obviously if you are telling the truth, then this cannot be debunked.

The only other option is that it is someone who looked exactly like your brother.

The expression on his face is very strange. When I was reading your thread I at first thought that this was your youngest brother whom had died - just on Brion's expression alone.

Psychic things do happen. But you are on a Debunking website, so you'll be dealing with rigidly logical people who will never be able to accept that this indeed could be something paranormal. Clearly Brion had a lot of angst, being forced to make the decision of killing Frank or leaving. It's possible that he was thinking about her so intensely, that he he was able to project himself at the scene - even without him knowing it.

More interestingly, is that this could be evidence of a camera crossing over into an alternate dimension where Brion never left. Instead he decided to crash the party to get Cindy / get shot. Once again, look at his face. He looks like he sees a gun, I must say. Heh.

Very interesting. S+F for you.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I saw a photo a decade ago (and sorry I dont have a copy or know the whereabouts of the owner)...

it was a photo of a young autistic boy at his 3rd or 4th birthday party, taken by his mother
he was at the table, smiling and clapping and looking up and to his right
and to his right was this nice looking guy with a beard who looked happy and was clapping and smiling back at the boy

only problem was, the guy with the beard wasn't there at the party, they don't know him, or recognise him, and the child was the only person the mother was taking a photo of. In the photo it clearly looks like the boy and the man are looking at each other (like the boy could actually see him even though no one else at the party could)

their theory was that it was the boy's angel, or possibly Yah'shuah himself

I cant explain this photo, but I can tell you, when I saw that photo of the guy with the beard, it gave me goosebumps (in a nice way).

your photo cant be explained, other than it was manipulated, or the image is real, and what we see is not your brother but perhaps his angel?

cheers

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
where are your brothers legs? Im pretty sure given the height of a torso and the position he is standing there should be more leg seen under Cindy's right arm.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Fatmandy

i could be wrong but there is no open space under/near that arm. it seems like a white purse or something else she is carrying under her arm.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by amaster

Originally posted by NorEaster
That shining thing in the middle doesn't make any sense either. My brother pointed it out to me when I called him a little bit ago. It has a definite "shape" to it, and that room doesn't have a skylight or any windows. It's obviously not a flash against the back wall, since it isn't even vaguely symetrical in shape.

This photo's getting weirder as it gets examined.

It's really starting to bother my brother. He's eager to believe in impossible things happening, but this one involves him, so he's pretty rattled by it.

Sorry, I hit reply too quickly

Is you're brother Brion much of a prankster, because I'm starting to think that he's seriously screwing with you.

A closer look at the pic shows something very interesting about the light at the top of the photo. It seems to be cut off at the reflection on the ceiling. The reflection appears in front of the hanging light. That tells me it's been manipulated. Look at the other photos and see if this chandelier appears in any other photo.

That vertical light on the back wall is the result of a light source off to the left and behind the photographer. Possible an open door. Also, see if anyone remembers there being a movie projection at the event. The "box" portion of the light looks as though it may be just that, concidering the rounded corners.

I know you said you saw the photo first hand, but it's not that hard to fix a photo and print it out on some old photo paper, a few scans and reprints latter and you have a pretty authentic looking old photo with no traces of manipulation.

Did you pull the photo out of the box or did your brother? Who saw it first? Also, we're talking about the 1980's so this is 35mm film, find the negatives.
edit on 7/11/2011 by amaster because: (no reason given)
edit on 7/11/2011 by amaster because: (no reason given)

All things considered I believe this to be the most probable answer also.
This is the coolest thread ive seen here in a while but Im thinking that Brion has a weird sense of humor and is messing with you all)
edit on 11-7-2011 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Very interesting thread. I can certainly understand your questions. I do believe your story, I'll tell you why.

The first thing that grabbed my attention was the expression on your brother's face. He looks absolutely confused, and a little shook up even. I know that feeling so well. About 35 years ago, my mother had just moved from Texas to Miami for her job. It was after a bad divorce from my father, and the rest of the children went to live with him. I was missing family so much, I was bound and determined to find a way to get to Miami to visit my mom. I was in school and no funds to finance a trip like that.

I had been getting into reading books on astral projection, and meditating. One night while feeling sorry for myself, thinking about how lonely I was...I decided to attempt to contact my mother via astral projection.

I remember finally standing at the foot of her bed, she was asleep. I just stood there looking all around her room as I had never been there before in person. I watched her sleep...then the most astounding thing happened.

I remember her sitting bolt upright in bed, a look of complete shock on her face, and her yelling at me "what are you doing here...how did you get here".

The next thing I remember is literally "slamming" back into my physical body in Texas...trying desperately to figure out what just had happened...was it real. I couldn't sleep at all the rest of the night, to be honest I was scared to the bone.

Very early the next morning, my mom called. Much earlier than she would ever call me. She sounded strange when I answered the phone. I had a feeling I was going to hear something I wasn't sure I would be able to handle.

Her first words to me were" I had to call you. I had the strangest dream last night. In my dream, I woke up and you were standing at the foot of my bed...I yelled at you, and you just disappeared. It all seemed so real, I couldn't even get back to sleep".

So in short, I do think if your brother were emotionally attached to the person in a very deep way...yes, he could have been there, but not there. It happens. How and why I do not know. But I know for a fact...it does happen.

My .02 cents...

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by BirdOfillOmen

HAHAHAHA!!! That is exactly what happened. Brion with an 'o' was surely there. Either you have a alternate universe swapparoo where Brion with an o went there to start something or confront her or he was just there. I am leaning to just being there as well and high. This was a long time ago.
edit on 11-7-2011 by etombo because: edit

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I think someone (who has just realised they are at the wrong place), that looks remarkably like your brother has accidently walked in. He has that expression because he realises he's in the wrong place and he's also just interrupted a photo being taken. The girl with the handbag looks as though she was probably making some noise & he's been caught glancing across at that moment.

I have a profile pic I use in Facebook. No-one has actually realised that it’s not me. Just someone who looks exactly like me!

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Yet another interesting thread this week, probably one of the best starts to a week In ATS for a very long time. I have read it right from the start and found peoples input pretty interesting....

I love the intrigue of the whole story and how Brion managed to get himself into a photograph of an event when he was clearly no where near the area the event took place in....

Indeed I have no answer to this puzzle, but I am very intrigued as to what the bright light is in the centre of the photo, it looks very similar to a being with wings attached to the back of it. It looks like some kind of statue, even quite sphynx like in the way it is structured with straight lines and right angles, as if it is transparent with a light shining through it.

I don't know, but wouild love to know the outcome of the puzzle...........

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

Did your brother who passed away look like Brion? Maybe it's he who's in the photo...or someone who's a doppleganger...

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

I found the OP very interesting. Many years ago my cousin claims to have see me at a mall. He said he called out my name and was waving at who he thought was me. He stated I look at him and walked away. Later that evening he came to see me wanting to know why I ignored him. I had no idea what we has talking about. I think this was my dalpolganger and this might be your brother in the picture as well.
Just my opinion

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

I found the OP very interesting. Many years ago my cousin claims to have see me at a mall. He said he called out my name and was waving at who he thought was me. He stated I look at him and walked away. Later that evening he came to see me wanting to know why I ignored him. I had no idea what we has talking about. I think this was my dalpolganger and this might be your brother in the picture as well.
Just my opinion

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join