A Photo Mystery

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
well that was a waste of an hour of my life.................ive just logged on read the entire post got really exited just ready to voice my opinion and.......oh!

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Regenstorm
reply to post by NorEaster

I starred you for your honesty!

The staff should applaud you for this thread!

I guess it was pretty compelling for a while there. I was digging all over the web for answers about what could've been the metaphysics involved, and coming up with only stuff that couldn't be verified as being true or even plausible. I'd put some calls in to guys who I'm still pals with in that town to see what they could find out, and one of them has deep relationships within the county "power structure"(his wife works at the county office building). I asked him for a quick search on any papertrail items and he told me his wife found a record of Brion getting a traffic ticket within 30 miles of town early the next morning. I asked him to make sure and he said it's solid. That's good enough for me.

He was there. Mystery debunked.

I still have to deal with Brion over this thing. He's probably going to deny the ticket, but the date of both the wedding and the ticket are public record - although the ticket info is on microfiche at the counrty building. I'm kind of surprised that he wouldn't remember the event, so I have to wonder about this whole scenario. Especially since my own research has actually done a lot to disprove this sort of thing.

I'm going to let this go now. I'll be glad when all this memory-lane bullsh*t has run its course.
edit on 7/13/2011 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
There are 3 people in the picture and obviously another taking the photo. You say there was some bad history between 2 people in the picture which I assume to be the 1 woman and your brother. Where is Frank in all this as we do not see him anywhere?

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Really enjoyed the journey!

Thanks for making this a great thread and sharing everything.

Looking forward to some more of your threads.

Like your style

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Atlantien

Check elevenaugusts post on page 3. There are FOUR people in this shot.
edit on 13/7/11 by TRiPWiRE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster

Originally posted by amaster

I know I called this a hoax, but I want to make it clear, I do not think you are the creator of it. You are being hoaxed just as we all are. If all of the circumstances in this story and your life are true, then I am truly sorry for the lose of your brother. I hope this mystery has a good ending and you can all find peace.

Thanks.

I'm a researcher, and this thing would've been quite a redirection of that research. I still have to establish whether my concerns are well founded, but at this point, I'm uncertain about the core aspects and I need to be up front about that uncertainty, since it's become an examination that made its way onto a public forum. Again, I apologize for this if it does end up being a ballbust on me. It's pretty embarrassing, to say the least.

Well amaster, you seem to have taken it well and you appear genuine in your desire to be open, and keep people up-to-date with your findings. I think that's commendable in this day and age. I also think you have a most remarkable command of the English language. The way you describe things is very engrossing.

Thanks for the interesting read.. keep posting.
edit on 13-7-2011 by Ross Cross because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Man 10 pages of this and this first reply was your answer...

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Why don't you just ask Brion why he was there?

Keep it simple, you are trying to make simple things complicating. I can just tell by the way you word things. Peace

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I must say that was an interesting thread while it lasted.....

One thing still puzzles me though, you say your brother was issued with a ticket, the day after, I think you said, but I am still perplexed how he never featured in anybody elses photographs who were at the same event.....

Hope all goes well for you and your family in the future.....
edit on 13-7-2011 by davethebear because: gramma

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by davethebear
I must say that was an interesting thread while it lasted.....

One thing still puzzles me though, you say your brother was issued with a ticket, the day after, I think you said, but I am still perplexed how he never featured in anybody elses photographs who were at the same event.....

That's a good question. I don't know. I trust the source I put on finding any trace of him in that area that weekend, but I haven't confronted Brion with what I discovered yet. I don't know what to think of what he'd say about the ticket or any of this. It all stinks at the moment.

Hope all goes well for you and your family in the future.....
edit on 13-7-2011 by davethebear because: gramma

Thanks. I appreciate that thoiught.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Your brother has a split personality,,,,he just cant remember he was stalking her as one personality and she looks too dumb to have noticed,,,this is the first time he has furnished himself proof that he is insane,,,next thing will be that he says someone wrote stuff on his facebook page behind his back....thats how people nowadays are figuring out that the have multiple personalities..

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by TRiPWiRE

ok. I see that thanks man.

So we have 4 people in the shot. Where is Frank whilst this was happening?

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
I have something similar to this to share.

My ex-girlfriend visited a psychic not long after we broke up, a few years back, and the guy said he could 'see' somebody standing behind her. He described the person and the description fitted me, totally. My ex kinda got a bit freaked as she thought that something had happened to me, we hadn't been in touch for a couple of weeks, so she called to see if I was still alive. We tried to think of somebody else who it could've been but the psychic had been very specific about age, looks, hair(I had really long hair at the time), he even went on to say "you know this person very well, he's very close to you."

Needless to say I found this quite strange, and it has lead me to form some weird theories like, at the time I had a lot of vivid dreams involving my ex and maybe the psychic was somehow seeing my astral body or something, I even tried to find out if I would've been asleep at the time she went to see the psychic(not much success there
), but to be honest I don't really know anything about astral bodies or that kind've thing.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ross Cross

Originally posted by NorEaster

I know I called this a hoax, but I want to make it clear, I do not think you are the creator of it. You are being hoaxed just as we all are. If all of the circumstances in this story and your life are true, then I am truly sorry for the lose of your brother. I hope this mystery has a good ending and you can all find peace.

Thanks.

I'm a researcher, and this thing would've been quite a redirection of that research. I still have to establish whether my concerns are well founded, but at this point, I'm uncertain about the core aspects and I need to be up front about that uncertainty, since it's become an examination that made its way onto a public forum. Again, I apologize for this if it does end up being a ballbust on me. It's pretty embarrassing, to say the least.

Well amaster, you seem to have taken it well and you appear genuine in your desire to be open, and keep people up-to-date with your findings. I think that's commendable in this day and age. I also think you have a most remarkable command of the English language. The way you describe things is very engrossing.

Thanks for the interesting read.. keep posting.
edit on 13-7-2011 by Ross Cross because: (no reason given)

While I certainly appreciate your compliments, I think they would be better directed at NorEaster since this is his thread. I am just a participant.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Please correct me if I'm worng, but didn't you state that Brion was with you at that time helping with your band? And it still wouldn't make any sense why Brion wasn't wearing proper "wedding attire" if he truly were there.

Out of curiosity, how was Cindy and Franks marrige? You said Frank was violent, was he abusive or controlling? Just tring to figure out why Cindy wouldn't remember Brion being there.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by avatarded1

Your brother has a split personality,,,,he just cant remember he was stalking her as one personality and she looks too dumb to have noticed,,,this is the first time he has furnished himself proof that he is insane,,,next thing will be that he says someone wrote stuff on his facebook page behind his back....thats how people nowadays are figuring out that the have multiple personalities..

Interestingly, this theory is beginning to gain in relative credibility.

So, when did you meet my brother?

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Atlantien

So we have 4 people in the shot. Where is Frank whilst this was happening?

Probably strangling someone in the parking lot. Unless this was taken after 10PM. If so, then he was eating the corpse. He's evil, but the guy maintains a pretty regular schedule.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Please correct me if I'm worng, but didn't you state that Brion was with you at that time helping with your band? And it still wouldn't make any sense why Brion wasn't wearing proper "wedding attire" if he truly were there.

As soon as I got word that he could be placed within 100 miles of that photo when it was taken, my questions on the validity of the story were answered. Occam's Razor, and all that. He and I were working together on that band all the time during that period, but that doesn't mean that I knew where he was at all times. As to why he'd be there in a flannel shirt, if this was at the end of the night, he probably stopped in after checking the parking lot for any treachery, and wandered in for a moment when the coast was clear. Maybe this is why my brother Jeff was given the photo by John? No sense in Cindy getting sh*t from Frank over this unfortunate photo. Especially if she didn't even know that Brion was passing by when the shot was taken. To me, that makes perfect sense.

Out of curiosity, how was Cindy and Franks marrige? You said Frank was violent, was he abusive or controlling? Just tring to figure out why Cindy wouldn't remember Brion being there.

Cindy left Frank after she and Brion discovered (at the funeral of another friend of mine - January 2009) that they had never stopped missing each other, and her divorce went through a few months ago. I would imagine that Frank was his normal self during their marriage. I heard that he recently got busted over a small crop of plants and slipped the charges by ratting out someone else on some other stuff. This came from another solid source I have in the area on that kind of information, but it's not common knowledge elsewhere. Frank's not a quality individual. He's lost a lot of overall capacity, and has become a dog in the backyard on a chain staked into the ground (meaning that he's only dangerous if you enter his circle of access, and that boundary is easy to see, since the grass has been worn down to dirt over the years). That tends to happen to those kinds of guys.

As to why Cindy doesn't remember Brion being there, he may not have actually been to the reception, but stopped by the hall as it was winding up. That's not tough to imagine. The bar of the place is attached to the hall. No big deal to wander back there if they hadn't locked up yet. I'm pretty satisfied that the mystery of him being in that shot has been solved.

By the way, I did confront him with what I discovered, and he thinks that I'm full of sh*t about the ticket. I don't think it'll be resolved at this end. It'll be a campfire ghost story from now on. Screw it. Whatever makes them get all tingly and excited is fine by me. Life is too short to worry about letting reality kill the fun.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Sorry for your loss. I really think you have no need to feel embarassed in any way or form, the whole photo saga is baffling even after you realised that Brion was indeed present there. I guess you will never know why your other brother kept the photo and never mentioned it in all these years. That in itself, makes the whole photo a mystery considering the Frank/Brion dispute.

I was heading towards time being changed (I know...but I love to think the impossible), and my other theory was that Brion was of course there in person.

Kudos for posting and respect to you for the explanation, hope you manage to sort things out with your bro and find the truth eventually

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   

While I'm glad this was sorted out, I still believe that people can astrally project themselves.

A few years back, my ex-husband and I had just split up and one night as I was trying to get to sleep, I remembered a bracelet I had left at what was now "his" house. While laying there trying to remember where I'd put it, I was picturing myself in our old bedroom, walking around. (I was actually just trying to remember where I may have placed the bracelet) but he swears he saw me come through the door and enter the room before disappearing entirely. So maybe it really CAN happen!

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
edit on 20/7/2011 by Johovo because: delete

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join