It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AP technique throught the eyes faint ability to see images from other side.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I have tried to AP ever since"it happened" at 15 by accident no less. By AP I mean astral projection. But i have never been able to reproduce it. Later i came to the understanding that it wasn't a good idea and have stayed away from it. But doing it wrong i think i picked up on a different technique after maybe 30 or 40 different try's at it. And i have got strange results to say he lest.

The technique uses your eyes. Here's how i do it. During the day i lay on my bed relax all my muscles i let only one strand of light come in through my blind which is next to my bed which is kind of close to me and i turn off any extra light source in the room. I put all my focus on the light until i can see the different colors in it. Yeah i said different like looking into a prism without the prism once you focus on that and can do it try and see ultra violet by focusing directly on the other white parts they are on the edges for some reason its intensely white i cant pick out the color warning once you see it, its almost too much and it will make you want to close your eyes.

Now i have gotten a bunch of different effects. A glow around objects like seeing someones aura, what i can only determine as air molecules surrounding my hand in effect it looks like your underwater, Or the ability to move my perception around which i just think is kind of a trick because i think the mind just focuses with one eye more then the other. Now here comes the screwed up part i now see dark objects like people watching me or around me. It's not burn out these things change and move around the room without my eyes moving i can see them moving about quickly like they don't want to be seen. I have seen things that seem other dimensional and seem to be super imposed over our reality but they are faint . Now i know this isnt classical AP but i do think its a way to see that world without leaving the body.

also some strange stuff has been going on with my phone. It turns on and off all night its a touch screen. I have looked at it seeing if its updating or getting a call but no. Its like the damn thing is being messed with even as I'm writing this its going on and off and its laying on my bed 7 feet away from me. I get chills up and down my spine while walking around my house from these feelings like something is really pissed off at me and out of the corner of my eye a black figure will swoop past.

Feel free to try it out your self but be warned i think it pisses some entities off. Or maybe I'm just ruining my eye sight
lol It takes some practice as well your eyes might get tired to quickly at first but over time it seems to ease up. I also suggest relaxing them with a nap after . the effects stay for awhile once you keep doing it,

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I don't really know your background or your belief systems, but it sounds to me that you have lifted the veil that is surrounding us all.

Long ago this Reality was breached by the another Reality, the one that "they" live and reside in. Since this time "they" have enjoyed this world through us and wish only to bring through all of their kind and become like us. Sadly this is why our World is slowly being destroyed, to make it more compatible with their own.

Odd as it seems, what they want about our World will get destroyed in the process; through us they poison our minds, our air, our water, and ultimately our bodies. They attach themselves to those who are willing.

It sounds like you initiated contact, they came, and now they are upset because your intent was not for them but for yourself. Now they will be with you until you can manage to cast them out of your life or accept them within. Likely you may have some personal attachment with one or two of them and they do not let go easily. You can still go on with your life but slowly they will take away your defenses and ebb themselves into your thoughts and desires.

One day soon this Universe will be off limits to their Universe, and they will be forcibly removed from our reality and any and all attachments (humans) will have to go there to their Universe because they will refuse to let go of the reality that they believe is their own. Our World leaders, our Entertainers, our Family, those who allowed these things into their Hearts will refuse to deny them and so will be taken there to that Universe.

It does not mean forever, but it will be the worst Nightmare of their lives; it will seem very much like this World to them but it will be poisoned and sick, full of pain and suffering (much like we see today but 100 times greater). They may not even recognize that they are not really in the correct Universe any longer, and they will see "them" clearly; "they" will be referred to as "Aliens", but they are only creatures bent on feeding off of the energy of the living, the Soul.

In a last ditch effort to save those Souls of this Universe, they will be born again into this realm (with their attached Demons), and they will "play out" this evil intent once again. They will be born into our World once again and they will begin their work all over again to destroy it. This "will be" in hopes that they finally recognize their mistakes and cast out their inner Demons, forever!

Then all will be Judged for the final time! It is all about Forgiveness!

Do not fear these "entities", they are filth and they do not belong here; tell them when you see them that they must leave and forever be cast into the Lake of Fire, do this in Love not Hatred or Fear! Express them from your World and save your Soul, because it is Eternal. Do this now and you will have saved yourself so much pain and so disappointment. They will not go easily but if you believe in Heaven on Earth, then it shall be your Destiny, not theirs, they know this because they cannot live in Heaven, it is not their place.

You have the power within you to see the Truth, do not let them cloud your abilities because they have infiltrated us all. GOD Bless your Life and all who Encompass you!

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by pcrobotwolf

Wow... coming back to read this when I cann. Read a couple paragraphs. Intriguing. Didn't get to finish it but keep updating and I'll catch up...

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Very interesting post. Star and Flag. But could you please describe your technique better? I could not understand it very well.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
interesting. will give it a try.

as for your phone....
disable bluetooth; wi-fi; internet access; and and GPS related.
then see if it continues.
you could be getting blitzed by neighbours etc

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   

edit on 12-7-2011 by pcrobotwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Greensage
I don't really know your background or your belief systems, but it sounds to me that you have lifted the veil that is surrounding us all.

Long ago this Reality was breached by the another Reality, the one that "they" live and reside in. Since this time "they" have enjoyed this world through us and wish only to bring through all of their kind and become like us. Sadly this is why our World is slowly being destroyed, to make it more compatible with their own.

Odd as it seems, what they want about our World will get destroyed in the process; through us they poison our minds, our air, our water, and ultimately our bodies. They attach themselves to those who are willing.

It sounds like you initiated contact, they came, and now they are upset because your intent was not for them but for yourself. Now they will be with you until you can manage to cast them out of your life or accept them within. Likely you may have some personal attachment with one or two of them and they do not let go easily. You can still go on with your life but slowly they will take away your defenses and ebb themselves into your thoughts and desires.

One day soon this Universe will be off limits to their Universe, and they will be forcibly removed from our reality and any and all attachments (humans) will have to go there to their Universe because they will refuse to let go of the reality that they believe is their own. Our World leaders, our Entertainers, our Family, those who allowed these things into their Hearts will refuse to deny them and so will be taken there to that Universe.

It does not mean forever, but it will be the worst Nightmare of their lives; it will seem very much like this World to them but it will be poisoned and sick, full of pain and suffering (much like we see today but 100 times greater). They may not even recognize that they are not really in the correct Universe any longer, and they will see "them" clearly; "they" will be referred to as "Aliens", but they are only creatures bent on feeding off of the energy of the living, the Soul.

In a last ditch effort to save those Souls of this Universe, they will be born again into this realm (with their attached Demons), and they will "play out" this evil intent once again. They will be born into our World once again and they will begin their work all over again to destroy it. This "will be" in hopes that they finally recognize their mistakes and cast out their inner Demons, forever!

Then all will be Judged for the final time! It is all about Forgiveness!

Do not fear these "entities", they are filth and they do not belong here; tell them when you see them that they must leave and forever be cast into the Lake of Fire, do this in Love not Hatred or Fear! Express them from your World and save your Soul, because it is Eternal. Do this now and you will have saved yourself so much pain and so disappointment. They will not go easily but if you believe in Heaven on Earth, then it shall be your Destiny, not theirs, they know this because they cannot live in Heaven, it is not their place.

You have the power within you to see the Truth, do not let them cloud your abilities because they have infiltrated us all. GOD Bless your Life and all who Encompass you!
Yes i think i did and i totally agree with what you are saying. I questioned god to show me if he existed and bang i had an OBE or AP. Personally i think its kind of a curse as we humans are not supposed to know that we have a soul because it screws up our free choice. I have seen things like dark figures standing over my bed and also had old hag syndrome. But having the ability to see them is a form of power as well one they really do not like. I really hope im not leading anyone down the wrong path but to some who believes this is a powerful tool.And if it could protect someone i say do it but be prepared.
Ps when these things get pissed they can create an air around that pisses everyone else off praying is a good tool and when you can see them faintly you can follow them around praying which i found makes them leave.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by CitizenNum287119327
interesting. will give it a try.

as for your phone....
disable bluetooth; wi-fi; internet access; and and GPS related.
then see if it continues.
you could be getting blitzed by neighbours etc

my schooling is in info security i thought the same thing as you and yeah they have been disabled still the same thing.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Farnhold

Very interesting post. Star and Flag. But could you please describe your technique better? I could not understand it very well.

I'm really trying my best. Practice in your room looking at the ceiling, focus hard until you get tunnel vision then focus harder with your eyes " think of your eyes as a camera lens" so try and dilate your pupils allowing in more light but use focus of your mind to zero in on a target Ps try not to blink . Your eyes should almost change the light in the room you will know when it happens because you will began to see auras around stuff mostly extreme white light but everything else should become darker. That white light is ultra violet. Ultra violet will make your eyes burn its so bright but hold on for awhile not too long i don't want anyone to go blind. i can almost dilate my eyes to the point where almost everything goes black expect the auras. Once you can do that look around the room and notice how everything has an outline. Ps i don't see diffren't colored auras only white. Also you might see air which is a trip because you realize your surrounded in gas and it moves like water. Also i have 20/20 vision so if you don't wear contacts and if you cant do it I'm sorry because i don't know what to tell you. Hope that helps

new topics

top topics

join