It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here to share experiences and share knowledge :)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Good evening, morning, afternoon! whichever applies to you!

I would like to say a big hello to everyone here at ATS, and look forward to discussing the many topics that are discussed and look forward to putting forward my own information and experiences, in all types of areas

let me start with a bit about my self and i shall share a bit of what i know, i wont make it too long as ill be posting in subject matter threads anyway.

ok, i work in the corporate security and close protection sector, i've seen a few things and been privvy to seeing the inner working of a lot of big companies, now i have been mainly researching conspiracy theories, Ufology and the paranormal, political madness, banking scams and so on, i kinda research anything that's not a part of the "norm", and have been doing so for about 8 years now.
The whole reason i decided start a career in security, was to be able to gain more knowledge i wouldnt normally be able to get, now one of the bigger companies that i worked for, for over a year on and off was coca cola, i could go on for a long time about the way they conduct business alone, or the practices they employ against staff, but ill try and keep this short as possible, and if anyone wants more info simply ask i guess, or troll,

Now, most aussies know about the Mother energy drink, right? well, i was amazed when i seen a lab tech taking the powdered formula inside the plant, preparing it for production, wearing a full hazmat suit and respirator, even though the powder is in 20kg bags the same as cement etc, when i asked him why he was wearing the suit, he plainly said "this stuff will eat your' skin, and if you breathe it in your F#" very much the same as when they forgot to close the door on the Amonia room properly, and had to have an emergency shut down.
The other interesting chemical they like to put in the drinks is callled Velcorin:

here is a link to what it is: wiki.answers.com...

Now im not trying to fear monger or anything i just think the average joe that's never seen the inside of a coke factory deserves to know what's in his drink, Just like the ethanol. which most, probably already knew.
Even the "Bore" water they use comes in on a truck with a nice sticker on the back that say's "not pottable water".

anyhow, that's all from me for the moment, feel free to ask questions, or a better explanation if i confused you somehow, but please no questions about which factory or in which state i worked in, as i signed multiple NDA's.

new topics

join