It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beautiful Apartment.for sale, Jews only

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
mondoweiss.net...

Opps, I mean Jews only! BUT if an ad ran in the US that said white only or as this ad actually says "for Jews" the seller would be procecuted mercilessly. Now this is illegal in Israel as it should be but I'll bet dollars to donuts the seller will not even be asked to remove the ad. He didn't really have to say "for Jews" as the area of Jerusalem is ONLY for Jews and anyone responding would understand that. I would like to see a wealthy Arab try to buy, be refused and then sue the seller under the law. Let's see, Jew only roads, housing, schools etc. Apartied State? In law, no. In practice, absolutely!
edit on 11-7-2011 by dbates because: Corrected title to reflect source article

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by gem_man

--Rabbi Shimon ben Yochai said: The graves of gentiles do not cause ritual impurity in a dwelling as it says (Ezekiel 34:31) "Now, you (Israel) are My sheep , the sheep of My pasture, you are Man (Adam)…" You (Israel, the subject of the verse) are called Man (Adam) and gentiles are not called Man (Adam). Talmud Keritot 6b--

Inferring Gentiles(Non-Jews) are beasts

edit on 11-7-2011 by TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Jesus Christ man. Do you ever start a thread that doesnt spew Isreali hatred???

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheUniverse
reply to post by gem_man

--Rabbi Shimon ben Yochai said: The graves of gentiles do not cause ritual impurity in a dwelling as it says (Ezekiel 34:31) "Now, you (Israel) are My sheep , the sheep of My pasture, you are Man (Adam)…" You (Israel, the subject of the verse) are called Man (Adam) and gentiles are not called Man (Adam). Talmud Keritot 6b--

Inferring Gentiles(Non-Jews) are beasts
edit on 11-7-2011 by TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

Thank God ALL Jews do not support this belief.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
And parallels between the Nazi empire and the Zionist regime can be drawn ONCE again.

Sure, there will be people waving this off...just as there were back then. It's disgusting really, no excuses.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by DerbyCityLights

The guy makes a thread that has an add in it that says "Jews only".

And you say he's hating on Jews?

By god you people are INSANE.

(Don't bother replying shill)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Do you ever start a thread that doesnt spew Isreali hatred???

but denying one access to homes or the use of a road based on their religion, or lack there of, isn't hate? In reality, your anger should be directed at the person who placed the ad, as their actions and the actions of those similar to him, are the ones spreading hatred against Jews.

That, my friends, is what I like to call 'ass backwards'.
edit on 11-7-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-7-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

I have every right to reply and I will. Nice personal attack. The fact is every one of the OPs threads do nothing but bash Israel or the "Jews" in some form. THAT is a FACT my blind friend. Does it hurt your feelings when the truth is pointed out? In this thread, he insinuates that the "Jews" are racist and if they were in another country, there would be an outcry.

I have yet to see you or the OP b**ch about the marriage of 6 year old girls to Islamist men, or the stoning to death of women, or the female persecution that is rampant in Islamic society...So you whine about Israel and the "Jews" but you don’t have the balls to stand against anything else wrong in the world.

Before you call me another name, look in the mirror and make sure its not your own soul full of guilt that is angering you.

edit on 11-7-2011 by DerbyCityLights because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by gem_man

Your thread title is deliberately misleading and not the same as the article linked to in your OP.

I think that contravenes T&C.
Maybe you should contact Mods / Admin before someone else does.
edit on 11/7/11 by Freeborn because: for clarity

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

It wasn’t just this one thread. Look at all of them. I just get sick of hypocrites that are rampant here on ATS.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Cool. I've been having a hard time finding an "all white" apartment building.

Oh. Oops. Wait. That's not what this thread is about.

Never mind.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by DerbyCityLights
Jesus Christ man. Do you ever start a thread that doesnt spew Isreali hatred???

Hatred? where do you get hatred of Jews out of this? This simply is wrong, period. Any reasonable person can see it but you seem to be blind of ANY Israeli criticsm. Before I posted this I posted a thread about NATO killing civilians. Does that mean I hate NATO? No! I simply disagree with their actions. I defy you to find anything I posted that does anything other then criticise an act of injustice by ANY reasonable definition. By the way any thoughts on the topic?

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by DerbyCityLights
reply to post by Zamini

I have every right to reply and I will. Nice personal attack. The fact is every one of the OPs threads do nothing but bash Israel or the "Jews" in some form. THAT is a FACT my blind friend. Does it hurt your feelings when the truth is pointed out? In this thread, he insinuates that the "Jews" are racist and if they were in another country, there would be an outcry.

I have yet to see you or the OP b**ch about the marriage of 6 year old girls to Islamist men, or the stoning to death of women, or the female persecution that is rampant in Islamic society...So you whine about Israel and the "Jews" but you don’t have the balls to stand against anything else wrong in the world.

Before you call me another name, look in the mirror and make sure its not your own soul full of guilt that is angering you.

edit on 11-7-2011 by DerbyCityLights because: (no reason given)

Why do you take the failings of Muslims to justify the wrongdoing in Israel. This is a Middle East Forum and like it or not Israel is the main focus in the Middle East. If presenting facts describing unlawful and dis tasteful actions of Israel is offensive to you then I would suggest you not open the forum. On the other hand if you disagree with the post present an argument in rebuttal. The fact that Arab countries do far worse does not and should not excuse Israel.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
How very racist of them .. that dont surprise me a bit
its like 50 yrs ago in the state ..
many black people had trouble getting in bus and even bathroom and drinking water
in the same fountain has the white people
these barbaric racist rules need to be removed

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by gem_man

Hatey McHater...

SO you have no copy of the ad. You have an avowed anti-Israeli TELLING you what the ad says?

And then you have something TOTALLY unrelated to the ad to help prove your point?

You are a pip...

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by gem_man

Gem Man, you focus your hatred on one group of people. Where I come from, that's a racist. Yes, I do espouse the evils of radical islamist but I also attempt to bring to light the evils of MANY different people and many different countries, including my own beloved USA. It's your racism that I will continue to point out in every one of your threads.

And yes, the evils of radical Islam DO play a factor into this. If you don't understand this, you are not only a racist but you are blind as well. You may as well be wearing a white hood.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by crmanager

Ow boy, come on. Discredit your own movement some more will ya.

Tell me again, what did Ahmadinejad say about the Zionist regime? Or was it Israel? Or Jews?

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Its like Jews can only marry another jew .. WTH .. i have never understand that one
at least there is a few jews that dont support the zionist regime in Israel

i knew a jewish girl who had a none jewish girlfriend

if someone love someone .. no religion should spread hatred VS another human being
WE ARE ALL EGUAL
KEEP THAT IN MIND

top topics

join