It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My ATS media has disappeared?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
So I had a few images including what I was using for my background avatar which have disappeared. Since my last two posts I realised my avatar wasnt showing anymore, so I have just looked in my ATS media and none of the images exist anymore and it says I havent uploaded anything. Nothing would have been against the rules or anything and I have had my avatar up since I joined, so im not sure if there is a problem?

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Hmm I tried logging off and back on and my content is back now so it seems it has sorted itself out. It still wont let me put my background image up using the correct code. "/member/210922a4b892.png"
edit on 11-7-2011 by OwenGP185 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
It works fine for me when I put your url in my profile.

Have you checked to be sure you copied the url in correctly?

edit on 7/11/2011 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I don't know, I think Media is buggy. I can finally upload photos, but when I try to just view my albums I usually get back into the endless log-in loop, and if I can click on one spot or another to finally get into the albums, most of the newer images are not in it.

I have to upload an image, then access the rest of my complete album from there. I have sacrifice images I use just to get in to grab my other images. It's a work-around that gets me there, but sort of a pain. I feel like I am navigating a maze.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Log Jam

I ran into the log-in loop a while back, and was somewhat confounded by it for a while. Clearing cookies for media.abovetopsecret.com did not fix it.

What fixed it was clearing ALL abovetopsecret.com cookies. I think the underlying problem was some sort of format change in a shared cookie or something like that.

Kind of a hassle clearing them, I know, and it may not fix the specific problem described in the OP, but if you haven't tried it yet, I recommend it.

Meanwhile, the background image is definitely there:

new topics

top topics

join