It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange snake experience

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
A couple of years ago when i was 16 i had something very strange happen.At the time i was a dumb teenager from a bad neighborhood,and was really into black magic and satanic stuff.So anyways one evening it was cloudy and windy and i was on pain meds,i decided to perform a ritual that was suppose to allow me to speak with spirits,so i performed the ritual which consisted of some chants,blood and an insignia burned into the earth..I completed the ritual,sucked down another pain med and suddenly became tired and extremely weak.I fell asleep in my room,(i was living with my bro at the time BTW)and i remember to this very moment what i dreamt about,i was wandering through my bro's house and these "ghosts" or spirits of his dogs that have died there,also,a spirit of his neighbor who died the year before and my mothers spirit were all lunging towards me but they would just pass through me,and everytime they would do that i would feel like a shock or something.
(see next post)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
The dream went on for about an hour until i was awakened by my bro and his daughter,they told me that they heard strange noises and it sounded like i was gasping for breath in my sleep.i remember feeling ice cold and sweaty.I layed there for a bit andby now its just after midnight.i was having trouble getting back to sleep so i went to open my window to get a little outside air and there it was,wrapped up inthe wrought iron bars,a yellow and white 15 foot python,i had no clue what it was at first so i ran to the front door which is also wrought iron and boy was i shocked to see 2 more pythons wrapped in the iron,these were much smaller,bout 2 n a half feet.i woke up my bro and his wife,they couldnt believe it,i told them about the window so we opened the door and went towards the window and thats when we discovered the giant,eventually we wrangled up the snakes in large boxes and taped em up.The next mornin they went door to door for blocks trying to find the owners but noone claimed them.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by VicDiaz89

Very strange story indeed.

Did you take pictures of the snakes?

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by VicDiaz89

so we gave them to a local pet store.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by kro32

we did but this was like back in 06,the large one was white with beautiful yellow patterns and the other two were brown with black patterns.Its strange because we knew everyone on our street and none of them had snakes,my bro asked everyone in our area but noone claimed them,and like i said it was a bad neighborhood so i had my doubts about the snakes belonging to anyone there.

new topics

top topics

join