It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet Like Object Collides With Earth In My Dream

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I think there needs to be a distinction between dreams and visions. To my way of thinking, there are dreams and there are visions. Dreams are dreams, but visions are a separate, more powerful experience that places us in a situation where we actually experience the event as if it were real. In real-time, as if we are fully involved processing all of our senses and faculties

Visions are symbolic in nature - getting us fully invested in what we are experincing.

It's these visions, from my perspective, that carry some greater significance, importance, to a greater degree than ordinary dreams.

Visions are what we are meant to experience, in a very real sense.

John
edit on 23-7-2011 by JohnHughes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
My dream was very real in feeling but far from a "vision" imho...

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I have had 2 dreams like this. The first one the moon was about to collide with the earth. The second one which I had a few nights ago was where a planet or comet was about to collide with the earth somewhere in the southern hemisphere and everyone was trying to move up north to avoid the impact even though that would be impossible.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 12:28 AM
link   
If more people start reporting this same type of dream or something similar this might be worth noting. I've had something similar happen to me but in the waking world. The strange concept has been formulated by the various things I've read over the years.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I'm not into prophecy or visions or any of that, but I had the same dream years ago and it's still fresh in my mind.

I'm out talking to someone and there's at least a dozen other people about the area. Suddenly they start looking up and gasping. I to looked up expecting to see a meteor or something. But it was clearly not as I could see the sky changing color and the clouds moving apart. Then it came into focus, it was like a mini-planet with a distinct blue hue to it. It was moving from east to West.

I looked back behind me to where everyone was standing and they were all on their knees praying. I turned back around and felt my body slam down hard on my knees. I looked back at the planet object as it went over the horizon and woke up.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Dreams like this are usually brushed away or explained as something we are thinking about subconsciously that you have been investigating/researching/come across in our daily lives.

However when emotions, and for want of a better word, physical feelings and the 6(5 if you're skeptical) senses come into play, I believe there is something more to it.

Not always prophecy, or visions of the future.

But instead a spiritual recollection of the past being shared by the celestial beings who we share realms with once we sleep. Physically we almost shutdown, twitching and positional change aside. Mentally(especially if lucid dreaming) & spiritually we are completely compos mentis.
In a "dream world" so to speak, without the connotations of an insult.
But in extreme cases I feel we experience live-action moments from around the universe. Which is quite tragic in theory.

Peace.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Cool thread...I have had a few dreams recently quite vivid i might add...One was about a Mega Tsunami and the other about 2 suns in the sky,from the description previously given it may have been a preminition??
edit on 29-1-2014 by Buddyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I've been reading about really bizarre subjects on ATS/sci-fi for a long time yet I never dream about them. I always thought it was strange for people to dream about powerful world shaking events. Like everyone I figured it's because of movies/books/stress etc.

I dream about the sky a lot. I see weather, clouds, birds, planes and sometimes I fly but I absolutely never see planets/meteors/stars or even the sun/moon.

The other night I had a vivid dream. It was a beautiful setting like the OP describes. It wasn't my area, there were huge trees in full autumn display surrounding a lake. I was on a hill looking down, lots of people were having fun ice skating. I had my skates and was going to join them when I noticed the lake wasn't frozen. They were skating on what I assumed was ice under a layer of clear water. The water was over the toe of their skates, I couldn't see the blades at all. No one else seemed to notice/care.

It was too strange there was no way I was skating on that. I turned to walk away when I saw fireballs raining down from the sky, hundreds of them. I never saw them hit, I was trying to figure out WTH was going on when I woke up.

I'm not stressed or taking meds, nothing in my life has really changed. I'm not saying the sky is falling because I suddenly had an apocalyptic type dream, I wonder where they come from? I really don't think ATS content is to blame.

The skaters could mean I'm trying to avoid "skating on thin ice" or maybe I think people are clueless/ignorant to dangers around them. Maybe ATS has finally infected my brain LOL not sure. I'm fascinated by dreams and love hearing all accounts but these earth shattering dreams is something I find very interesting.

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I just joined for the comments on the same dream I had 2 nights ago. Was outside like a gathering of some sort, dont recognize the people. Everyone was waiting to watch the planets align, when all the sudden a planet , like huge planet was getting closer and closer to us. Everyone was ducking for cover as was I. I laid down on the ground on my stomach just waiting for the impact. I remember feeling the impact, seeing a bright white light, then continued to breath so knew I was in a dream and woke up. I dont watch TV, or use social media. First time I've ever had a dream like that, that I remembered so accurately. All other dreams I remember have but can't remember the dream it self. All I can recall are nightmares... which obviously this would of definitely been one.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join