It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet Like Object Collides With Earth In My Dream

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Ok.. First of all I’ve read many story’s on here about seeing these "events" in the future. Last night i had my first ever one. It felt so real, felt like i was there, breathing, seeing, hearing. Everything was so detailed. Even felt emotion in my dream.

Let's paint the picture.

Me and my family were walking through a summer's field, grass coming up knee high, sun was low down shining through the tress. To me what i saw was the end scene from "Knowing"

Very similar. Yet i haven’t watched "Knowing" for a about a year or so.

Anyway, all of a sudden i felt something strange was about to happen. I looked up. I couldn’t believe what i saw, some sort of earth like object was about to hit earth, at the time in my dream for some unknown reason i strongly believed it was Mercury.

The ground was shaking violently as it came closer, the clouds started to separate, the sky turned blood red. Once it hit earth the shaking stopped, a bright light flashed over the horizon, then i woke up.

I don't know what this dream means, as anyone else had a similar dream to this? If so, i would like to hear it.

edit on 22/03/2011 by Alpal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
It means your readying too much about elenin?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Suppose, but i know this comet elien isn’t very big, but this object in my dream was HUGE

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
I think the idea of an object hitting earth might be the elenin your reading. The size of the object is just your brain creating a worst case scenario.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Alpal

I've actually had a similar dream that was one of the most realistic dreams that I've ever had, and I'm a lucid dreamer. The dream actually resulted in me developing a bit of agoraphobia for about a year or so. I still get disoriented to this day when I think too hard about the dream. I don't think it was prophesy or anything like that, but it was powerful, and has helped me to gain a little perspective by making me realize just how insignificant this entire planet is, much more so myself.
Thanks for sharing. It's nice to know that other people have had similar experiences.

Edit to add: Dreams are rarely literal. I highly doubt that these dreams are going to come true. Then again, my dream was of another planet, not the Earth. The universe is an unimaginably big place, my bet is that this has happened somewhere else. There are rogue planets after all..; Hell, there are entire GALAXIES that have collided with each other. Think about that one for a while..l
edit on 11-7-2011 by Q:1984A:1776 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
S&F for the good discription of the dream, I was able to really visualize that! Do you think there could be a bit of Transformers 3 influence in there maybe?

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Search on You Tube and you will find a ton of people having the very same dream this past year! Search keywords: planet hits earth, asteroid or meteor hit earth, etc.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I recently had a dream of ELE-nin in the sky, it was stunning and beautiful, the Blue Star Kachina! I also recently had a dream where the World flipped on its axis, a literal "pole shift". It was amazing and vivid!

I know that ELE-nin and Honda have come from outside of our Solar System and it is very likely that debris can be pushed through the Oort Cloud, so the possibility of an object coming is more likely than not.

Then I think about our Moon and how it is known to not be of Earth Origin, as it is comprised of different materials such as titanium; I think how an object like ELE-nin or others can come within our spectrum and somehow get trapped by the forces of a planet. Could our Moon be just a Comet, trapped by Earth? We know that within the Moon there is water, but I am not on-board with all Comets being Water, that is just silly and we know they are highly magnetized (the explosive reaction of hitting a comet as recorded by NASA).

I am OK with your Dream, because I also had a dream that shook me up. It was a reoccurring dream too, it played out over and over for several months. I was sitting on a rock wall with my Mom, she was crying and was so upset, literally shaking. I sat there holding her and looking outward and I could see in front of us the atmosphere being "sucked" off the planet into space, as if there were a rip in in the Ionosphere and all our air was vacuumed outward. It was horrific and dramatic and everything was being sucked outward like an enormous sandstorm. I told my mom in the dream to take a deep breath and it would all be over, we did and as it hit us instantly; like a roar it passed us and enveloped us and then it was over. We opened our eyes and the trees were alive and vividly thriving, every bird was singing, the flowers were everywhere, and the sky was as crystal clear as I had ever seen; we were washed of our suffering in an instant!

I built that rock wall in front of my mom's house! I did this in 1998 and the dream went away; perhaps I will find myself sitting there with her when the time is right, I don't know, but the little wall is there for us now and I feel good about it all.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
The story of the mom and the block wall while the atmosphere is being sucked up is terrifying. Makes me wonder if this is possible. Thank you for sharing.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Interesting.

I was shocked recently when watching the trailer for Melancholia. It was one scene that did it, the scene where you see what looks like two moons. One normal color and the other blue. What shocked me was how close it looked to a vivid dream I had several years ago. It was almost spot on. I even thought about emailing Lars to ask him why he had done that scene that way. I wanted to know why because it was so close to my dream. And I do mean extremely close. Color, everything.

Dream:

I was in the living room of the house close to the big bay window. It was night and the lights were off in the house. I thought that the light from the moon seemed awfully strong and the light was coming from an odd angle so I went outside to see what was going on. There was what looked like a moon but it was blueish and way too far to the right. I noticed this wasn't the only place light seemed to be coming from and looked left. There was the normal moon. I looked right again and I could actually see the blue moon moving. I realized that the two moons where going to collide. Just before the collision the blue moon had two sets of horns. One set up and one set down. This was right before it collided.

After the collision there were all of these pieces of moon debris and I thought "It's going to hit earth and we are going to die". Then I thought "This won't happen immediately, it will take a little bit". I looked back at the house over my left shoulder and it was bathed in bright moon light. I saw people underneath the bay window but I only saw their silhouettes. I told them to go inside because there was food and not to worry my brother would take care of them.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
I think if you watch or read anything that depicts planetary collisions, you will probably have a dream about it. I have had hundreds of dreams about comets, approaching black holes, gamma ray bursts e.c.t killing me. I even had one where I saw the moon get struck by a similar size object and while feeling the earth shake from getting hit on the opposite side...scary stuff.
edit on 12-7-2011 by SmokeandShadow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeandShadow
I think if you watch or read anything that depicts planetary collisions, you will probably have a dream about it. I have had hundreds of dreams about comets, approaching black holes, gamma ray bursts e.c.t killing me. I even had one where I saw the moon get struck by a similar size object and while feeling the earth shake from getting hit on the opposite side...scary stuff.
edit on 12-7-2011 by SmokeandShadow because: (no reason given)

My dream I had before getting entangled in this stuff. Stuff being conspiracy forums, etc.

People always try to rationalize things but I know it is often to make the unknown more familiar and easier to deal with.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Alpal

In the end it's you that has to figure out the significance of this.

I have had some very realistic dreams, but I always assumed they were about events that were in my memory, which is to say, had already happened.

This earth has been hit by large objects in the past. So that is one possible source of your vision. There are many other possibilities.

Those of us who have been conditioned to believe that we don't have long and very interesting pasts or that it is impossible to remember them would tend to come to the conclusion that such a vision was some sort of "omen." But if it was crystal clear, as you describe, it is much more likely to be an old memory.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
While I can't deny that these types of dreams must be really horrible, I can't help but think that people spend too much time getting themselves worked up on various 'prophecies' regarding various comets, planets which are supposed to crash into Earth.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Thanks for all your comments, i was just a bit confused as this was my first dream about this topic. I would like to think it was just a dream, rather than an upcoming event

Thanks to all

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Alpal,

Where were you in your Dream? Where you actually experiencing what was happening, or watching as if it were a movie.

I am interested in what you experienced during your dream.

Thanks
John

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnHughes

John,

Not to sure where i was, but it didn’t feel like i was to far from home, i live in Market Deeping small village next Peterborough, England.

It honestly felt like i was there, seeing it through my own eyes, i felt nervous, fear and also overwhelmed when it struck. I rarely feel emotions in my dreams, not like this anyway.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Alpal

To me, this sounds more like a vision. Where the intensity and emotions are all present. Where you experience everything as if you were really there.

Just a thought.

Thank you for your reply

John

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
The predictions and dreams are coming outta the woodwork lately.
As some have already stated, maybe a break from elenin would be a great idea.
Often things that are heavy on the mind tend to become embedded in dreams. happens to many
all the time. Ever dream about a movie you may have recently watched? same mental reaction.

I'd say take a break. dont watch the news for a while and get some rest, niacin and some B complex.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
I was going to post earlier but was afraid people would think I was just jumping on the "I had this dream too" band wagon but I'll just go ahead and tell mine.

I cant remember where I was around my house but I was standing outside at night yet it was as bright as daylight... the next image haunts me as I see something hit the moon and shatter it much like how the moon looked in "The Time Machine" after the mining company exploded the moon. I woke up after the dream much like I do when I have lucid dreams....

I've shrugged it off as just a dream but still yet with all the Elenin/Nibiru talk it's something that you don't just forget.

<<   2 >>

join