It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are You an Alien? {from another planet, universe or dimension}?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Are You an Alien? [from another planet, universe or dimension]?
Greetings,
Do you observe one or more of the following traits or attitudes:
1. Do you feel that in no way could you have evolved from a monkey or other lesser life form and in fact if anything you have devolved from a superior alien race?
2. Do you feel you are the wrong person in the wrong time in the wrong place?
3. Do you feel you do not belong with any human group and even though you may get along with humans they are never really family even if they are in fact blood relations?
4. Do you feel that you may actually be someone else?
5. Do you long for the 'home planet' and to meet your real friends?
6. Do you believe UFOs are real spacecraft and in the need to communicate with more advanced races humanoid and otherwise?
7. Are you obsessed with science fiction and do you feel the most important ability
humans can now achieve is intergalactic space/dimension travel?
8. If offered an opportunity to fly on an alien craft would you accept?
9. Do you think you may be 'One of Us' and not just a thinking monkey?
10. And finally do you feel that your current humanoid form, no matter how perfect or imperfect, is not right but needs improvement and/or advancement?

If you have answered yes to more than 4 of the previous questions then consider the possibility that in fact you may be 'One of Us' and that you are in fact from our universe/dimension and that you may in fact be able to achieve great wonders of scientific and biological advancement and one day see and/or create worlds that the normal humanoid mind can barely imagine!

May Our Force Be With You.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlienView
Greetings,
1. Do you feel that in no way could you have evolved from a monkey or other lesser life form and in fact if anything you have devolved from a superior alien race?
3. Do you feel you do not belong with any human group and even though you may get along with humans they are never really family even if they are in fact blood relations?
6. Do you believe UFOs are real spacecraft and in the need to communicate with more advanced races humanoid and otherwise?
7. Are you obsessed with science fiction and do you feel the most important ability
10. And finally do you feel that your current humanoid form, no matter how perfect or imperfect, is not right but needs improvement and/or advancement?

If you have answered yes to more than 4 of the previous questions then consider the possibility that in fact you may be 'One of Us' and that you are in fact from our universe/dimension and that you may in fact be able to achieve great wonders of scientific and biological advancement and one day see and/or create worlds that the normal humanoid mind can barely imagine!

And this is a personal STORY how?

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by AlienView

All of the above....

2nd

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   

I've always felt like this, I answered yes to every question. So I guess I"m an alien.
But this test is really random so anybody could be an alien.

P.S I don't feel I'm a stupid ape. As the doctor says.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Greetings,

Sounds like you have Assburgers Syndrome.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Had a open mind until you said that..
plus the questions you asked any number of people here will relate to it, because most here are "awake" as it's said...
edit on 11-7-2011 by Nobama because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Greetings,

No surley if you answered one or two of those as yes your a normal person wanting to be accepted... if your into Scifi you are almost certainley on the right website... a little geeky and just sadly human that way orientated....

if you answer yes to four or more possibly your bordering on mentally unstability, slightly moving away from actual reality and social interaction and creating a perfect scenario to justify your awkwardness...

More importantly i would like an actual answer here........

how can anyone truley beleave it is better to have devolved from a superior species than to have evolved from a lesser species and still be on our path to become your much sought after superior race...??

Really that is the one "we're all from orion #" i just dont get.....
ow could the backwards degression possibly be something anyone would even want to consider... its properly glass half empty with that form of thinking, infact we would be as well giving up... if we truley have/are devolving what diffrence does making any kind of effort make??

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by GonzoSinister

Your assumption evolution/devolution occurs in one direction - If in fact such processes are occurring how do you know it is going one way? Could former civilizations, say Ancient Egypt have been more advanced than known, had more advanced technology, and in fact been a more advanced humanoid - maybe some natural disaster or disease set humanity backward. In the more recent 5000 years of human history I see little progress but I still imagine there is hope for evolutionary progress for man....And it may be progress to the advanced beings we once were.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
I have all the traits which are given above.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
We are all existant on differing levels, different frequencies and waveforms that connect to the time-scale of our realms of existence - for example, a being from a very large universe would appear as a slow-moving waveform in a relativley smaller universe, and beings from immensely smaller universes would appear as incredibly high-frequency waveforms and would exist "inbetween" matter as we know it.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Greetings,

Number 10 for sure because I've always wanted to have extra arms. I never have enough hands to do things in the kitchen. Two extra arms would be nice :-)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
All but number one, as evolving has nothing to do with it, we are and never have been these monkey people we call humans. These bodies are just modified to use as vessels while here, kind of like the latest model car fitted to it's environment. In fact as a young person living a hard life, but still I was constantly pissed at being trapped in this body and still am somewhat. Now in my older age, I like yesterday walked around, looking at this pretty prison I live in and just want to get back to my job somewhere else.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by amongus

And this is a personal STORY how?

Originally listed in the Alien and UFOs category but for reasons only known to 'them' they switched it to the Grey Area.
I have asked them to reconsider the category shift as I have seen many speculative listings in the Alien and UFOs category. But what do I know, maybe 'they' are aliens and think I'm human?!? - strange universe you humans have here!!!.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   

These aren't the posts your looking for.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Greetings,

This is scientifically verifiable, pre-agricultural peoples had larger brains.

brain size decreased 11% in the last 35,000 years and 8% in the last 10,000
www.beyondveg.com...

I chose to be here.

I know how to interact with humans after much thorough study.
my partner and I are close, much closer than my blood family,
and she's told me story of gray-alien abduction experience.
she's experienced "modifications" that make her distinct from her family.

I've had many incarnations.

"home" is where the heart is, my goals are here, so is my home.
"real friends" are those that agree they are your friends.

I have "real friends" in that sense I'm quite certain.
I'm generally considered "friendly" and personable.
Even if I may be highly unusual, weird and/or strange.

Much is to do with the vibrations that you convey,
living in paradise, sharing that love with people,
they love to be around what lets them feel good.

some

have achieved... sure you could look up top secret space programs.

depends on the conditions.
In past-lives I certainly have done it.

who is "us" in this query?

I've got one of the best host-bodies available on the surface of the planet.
Genetically, nutritionally, mentally, emotionally and spiritually.

Normal human minds differ by culture.

The ones that can "barely imagine" are usually alcoholics (brain dead), and skeptics (hate knowledge).
Otherwise people with functioning brains that love knowledge and learning can imagine.
edit on 13/7/11 by lowki because: brain size source

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I am energy just as you.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Yes,In every question.I am a alien,stucked in this human body,longing for my home.I request help,I apologise for being a little late on posting.It took me years to find out about my true personality but eventually I did,I know who I am and I have all the memories from my past alien life,but im stil trying to estract them into my present consciousness.Im a member of one of the most advanced alien races in the universe.My mission is to insure "justice" in the universe and to help achieve human independence in the universe.My race is about 4-5 meters tall and look similar to humans but with a totally different interior and genetic structure.Thats all I can say because of privacy.I am in some sence a "guardian" of the universe and im sertant im not the only one.I risk alot with telling my true identity but sometimes you must sacrifise something in other to get some help and information.From what I know now that my enemies are all the races that use humans for there own needs.I can name one race wich is a possible enemy:Nefilma
Even dow I have my task here on earth,I still longer for home soo much that its tearing me appart.If there is any alien race that is on my side ,please I call you to aid me in my cause.Or even come to get me.I live in the Croatian city ,Zagreb.My home adress cannot be said for allready known reasons.As for now i have limited information about myself and the universe,but enoth knowledge to overheat my mind.Please contact me if there is anyway you can help me.And one more thing,my race and me are energetic beings.Thats how I got here,a copy of my soul traveled to here.Wich is me.
edit on 24-9-2013 by Dalarn because: You can win a battle without alies but you can't win a war without.

new topics

top topics

join