It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'State of emergency' in 'Nazi'-cop town?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I may be wrong, but isn't the mayor in charge of the police force? Shouldn't the Sargent be taking orders from the mayor? I would think the mayor would have the authority to remove this Sargent from office ( with the approval from council, which from the sounds of it would be futile).

This Sargent and these council members are overstepping their authority. If the FBI and any other federal agency is ignoring the pleas of this mayor, something is really wrong. Just because it's a community of 3,500 people. doesn't make it an insignificant problem that these agencies feel they can ignore.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
look at all the people in the video allowing this to happen.

it takes the uniting of people to show that this behavior of government, injust silencing, is not tolerated.

all the people sitting behind her shoudl have STOOD UP from their seats and politely said " LET HER SPEAK "

edit on 7/11/2011 by indigothefish because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/11/2011 by indigothefish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by indigothefish

Maybe she was a loudmouth, bent on derailing the town meetings, and the people couldn't wait for it to happen. Maybe. Maybe the cops are nazis. Maybe.
But, there is not sufficient information, other than this part shown. Need the whole meeting, or transcripts to make real claims of nazi ism..haha.

sheep.

edit on 11-7-2011 by Demoncreeper because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by EagleTalonZ

What the hell are these people doing, letting the cops take her out??? They had the mayor's confirmation that the goons are violating an order, wtf?

It's just 3 cops against something like 30 people... and at least 10 among them who can beat these cops. Wake up, people!

Despotism happens only in conditions where people LET IT HAPPEN! Complaining and insulting are futile in stopping it.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Demoncreeper
reply to post by indigothefish

Maybe she was a loudmouth, bent on derailing the town meetings, and the people couldn't wait for it to happen. Maybe. Maybe the cops are nazis. Maybe.
But, there is not sufficient information, other than this part shown. Need the whole meeting, or transcripts to make real claims of nazi ism..haha.

sheep.

WHy is it the women that's got a "loudmouth" and not that sick bureaucrat who totally ignores her RIGHT TO SPEAK, and calls in the cops to even after the mayor orders the cops to refrain?

People like YOU are the Nazis, for supporting the wrong people...

Go "haha" in solitary confinement, if you dare... Sheep provocateur.
edit on 11/7/11 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

I agree with Militias for exactly this purpose, and others of course. But remember that the Militia in a County technically would be under the control of the sheriff.
edit on 11-7-2011 by HermitShip because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheUniverse
In 1962, John F. Kennedy famously said,

"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible

will make violent revolution inevitable."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"The world is a dangerous place,

not because of those who do evil,

but because of those

who look on and do nothing." Albert Einstein

edit on 11-7-2011 by TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

Word!

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

And that is the problem. No one cares. Its a town of 3,500 People. Ironically the majority of the US live in rural communities and small towns, so yeah, we have a major problem here.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by HermitShip
reply to post by TupacShakur

I agree with Militias for exactly this purpose, and others of course. But remember that the Militia in a County technically would be under the control of the sheriff.
edit on 11-7-2011 by HermitShip because: (no reason given)

You don't need a militia... people just need to get move their lard-ass and do what's necessary. In this case, it's got nothing to do with taking guns or whatever. It could have just been a bit of wrestling until the cops refrain from going further. There are places in Europe where the same pigs wouldn't have even thought about doing that, out of fear of getting severely mobbed by the crowd.

Inquiries from higher authorities would have shown that the cops were in the wrong, and none of the citizens would have been prosecuted as they would have defended her constitutional right.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProjectedLogic
Has anyone seen this yet? I haven't kept up with this story too much myself.

Public Notice
Call Of Special Recall Election

Recall Election: August 30, 2011

Offices to be recalled: Mayor

www.ci.quartzsite.az.us...

Is anyone familiar with this process?

Its a recall of an elected offical. Almost all states have some type of law on the books that allows for citizens to hold a special recall election if they feel the city / local / state reps are failing to represent the people properly. A vote is held and the people decide if the person who is targeted in the recall stays in office.

If the majority vote to keep, nothing changes.
If the majority votes to remove, then the person is removed from office and special elections are held to fill the vacancy (or in some cases a replacement is appointed by city counciul until the next election cycle).

Completely legitimate, albeit far underused. I wish more people would go down the road of recall.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Echtelion
Inquiries from higher authorities would have shown that the cops were in the wrong, and none of the citizens would have been prosecuted as they would have defended her constitutional right.

Not quite... In this case the officers were ordered to remove the female. If we want to use a legal technicality, the officers thought they were acting in good faith by obeying the order of city council members to remove the female.

Although from a different technicality stand point City Council is nowhere near their chain of command. City council would need to go through the City Manager who in turn would give the roder to the police chief.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Are they acting as police officers at a city council meeting, or are they acting as private security?

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Echtelion
WHy is it the women that's got a "loudmouth" and not that sick bureaucrat who totally ignores her RIGHT TO SPEAK, and calls in the cops to even after the mayor orders the cops to refrain?
People like YOU are the Nazis, for supporting the wrong people...
Go "haha" in solitary confinement, if you dare... Sheep provocateur.

I'm guessing that you don't get out to chaired meetings very much. Commentary like yours is precisely why Robert's Rules of Order has been adopted.
edit on 11-7-2011 by JohnnyCanuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur
reply to post by EagleTalonZ

Every town needs a militia to keep the pigs in check. If they're violating the Constitution, then we should take that as an act of war and treat it as such.

No doubt.

I can't believe what we are witnessing right now in this country in terms of the powers that be basically wiping their butts with the constitution. If crusty old dude on the podium doesn't like what you're saying -- because he's cranky over his impotence -- then he has the right to have his goon squad come in and arrest you? This is ludicrous!

Is there a community forming anywhere that is organized, and against this blatant abuse of power? There should be 100's of them. but, I don't even know of one. That is pathetic.

We all need to stop sitting by ourselves at the computer, bitching about this and that, and organize. Nothing is going to change unless we combine our powers and try to cut this evil down for good.

I am here -- ready and waiting.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Old news

There is already a thread on this story 5-7-11 started by romanmel:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Demoncreeper

the just following orders excuse has been debunked at nuremburg and its a sham of an excuse used by evil people,so you saying if the counclemember told the cops to crack that ladys skull it woulda been legal cuz he ordered it and they should follow it blindly with out questioning? scary stuff man scary stuff

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Echtelion

Learn how to read, sheep.
This is why they are winning.

it is all because there ISN'T ENOUGH information. Only the feeding of YOUR blind hate.

haha.

link   
I think a lot of the people in charge these days (the ones real high up at the top) are the baby boomers, and they are a big reason why our country is in such a hole right now. Far too often have I met a baby boomer that was obnoxiously authoritative. Most of them remind me of that DBag bastard who kept interrupting that poor woman.

But my point, I guess, is to ask this: What messed that generation up so much that they are literally the madmen running the insane asylum? Was it the drugs?

link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Thank you for explaining it. It should prove interesting to see if the Mayor is voted (Recalled) out by the people or not. That would show a clearer view of the current situation.

From my understanding, they needed to gather a set amount of petitions to begin the Recall Election. Which makes me wonder, which side are the residents on?

edit on 11-7-2011 by ProjectedLogic because: spelling

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Acolyte1
I think a lot of the people in charge these days (the ones real high up at the top) are the baby boomers, and they are a big reason why our country is in such a hole right now. Far too often have I met a baby boomer that was obnoxiously authoritative. Most of them remind me of that DBag bastard who kept interrupting that poor woman.

But my point, I guess, is to ask this: What messed that generation up so much that they are literally the madmen running the insane asylum? Was it the drugs?

Hey, I'm one of those baby-boomers, boy.

We were the last generation that had a clue. Everything since has been a steady decline till today with the vid-gamers that can't read or write, let alone reason or attend a town meeting.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join