It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The China Conspiracy: How China Won by Subverting the US from Within

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Have to say I disagree.... a hell of a lot actually...

I think one of the biggest problems is that we live in a world of smoke and mirrors (USA and China included). Everything we are lead to believe is for one way or another a lie... our economy is based on nothing but what we think its worth...

Its all just to keep the wheels going... China didn't win anything... and neither did the US.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by FoxStriker
Have to say I disagree.... a hell of a lot actually...

Its all just to keep the wheels going... China didn't win anything... and neither did the US.

You know I can see your point.

The US/West have managed to export to China a great deal actually. Our pollution. All the heavy manufacturing and industries polluting their rivers, air and cities. They are choking so we can have a cheap plastic TV remote or a shiny new keyboard. [Which by the way I'm typing this out on]

You know if push comes to shove the US could simply do what every other country on the planet can do and that's nationalize China's holdings under the guise of "National Security" then unless they are willing to attempt a full scale military invasion there isn't much they could really do at that point.

But this is exactly what they are already doing to our Companies over there. They take controlling interests when a foreign company first opens shop within their border. .

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Don't make the mistake of thinking either China or the US are monolothic entities with solid strategies. I think both are a kind of patchwork of different, loosely connected special interests. However, everyone involved is united by greed and lust for power. So actually, that makes their behaviors a lot less difficult to predict than the complexity of their relationships would suggest.

Take Wall Street. It would totally unmoor itself from the US and float over the pacific to feast on China if it could. Because Wall Street is a pure money-junkie, driven solely by mathematical pursuit of a buck. If it was in their interests, everyone in Goldman Sachs would put on those silk Chinese robes and take up the lute if they felt that was what they had to do to make it happen.

Then at the other extreme you have the two militaries. I think they are pretty antagonitic and there isn't much lovey-dovey sentiment lost there. But that, too, is predictably a function of the greed and powerlust, for the worse the relationship gets, the more the military's authority grows (in both countries).

Between these extremes you have the great middleground wasteland of business and government, and I'm sad to say in both countries the same iron law of greed and powerlust applies. Here is where we see the rot of corruption, people swapping favors for bucks. Once that sets in things get very murky and bad stuff usually isn't far behind.

Right?

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
FYI- I posted this exact reply in another China related thread that i think is relevant here as well - -

The other thread is here for your reference.

All i want to say is thank you for posting this!

I have had this on my mind for along time now but have been reluctant to post a thread on this or bring it up in conversation because it is has been mostly specualtion on my part.

At the same looking at the world economic structure the past 10-20 years i can see see what China is doing.

Look at China's econmic growth compared to most western countries. The US now is the major debtor to China, and while they continue to grow under a communist regime with the majority of the worlds manufacturing being outsouced to China we continue to decline economically and have increasing job losses every year nationaly.

China's Army and military strength is growing every year, and don't forget that it is still mandatory for all citizens to complete military training once turning 18 (more so for males but also includes some females) so basically 60-80% of chinese are military trained!

The power of the world is growing year by year, not only econmically but also militarily.

Although the Chinese and Japanese are worlds apart in many ways - don't forget how senaky they can be.... WW2 and Pearl Habour and what happened after that... but then China has Nuclear weapons as well

Then think about online attacks and propaganda, so called hackers and online arguements etc.

How do we know that we arent being turned against our own government by mis/dis - information and propaganda being spread by chinese hackers that could be run by their government.

I hate the word 'communist' and sometimes think it belongs in the cold war era but in China it is still a reality and many corporations and companies are still overseen by the ruling government.

edit on 11-7-2011 by Havick007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Excellent post

Only problem, it is already too late, unfortunately.

They have destroyed their enemy, though it doesn't realize it fully yet, they will, following a devastating collapse move in to be our (the American people's) savior, and help us rebuild our economy.

Learn Chinese people, it could be very beneficial to you in the future.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Right, they also took MILLIONS of American Jobs along with all of that other bad stuff.

I'm not a fan of Donald Trump, but some time ago in an interview on CNN he told a story about how he had recently taken on the task of personally ordering construction materials at one of his huge projects.

He said he hadn't done that in years, when he set out to order thousands of windows for the building he said he was shocked to find out that all of the places that made them in the USA were gone, and the only place he could order the products he needed was from China, in the end it wasn't just the windows but a lot of other stuff.

He said he was shocked to realize that the USA "doesn't make anything anymore"... And in part that is what motivated his political aspirations... Initially this was his main objective to somehow return America to the manufacturing leader of the world... somewhere along the line he got lost in the birther cause.... But still I thought it was interesting.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Americas only real solution for this is to default on the bonds owed to China and say no. It will look horrible in teh world markets and will potentially be the WW3 trigger but really that is the only option for the USA, i think they know that and are just making sure it looks like, to the masses, that china started it.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

To return America into a manufacturing capitol of the world, there would need to be a war. Decimate the infrastructure of your enemy and after the war help rebuild.

The economy thrives on World Wars.

edit on 11-7-2011 by anon102 because: spelling error

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I have no problem with chinese people.
I do however abhor communism and mad people with prescriptions for how others should live there lives.
We should not bundle ethnic groups into political or religious ideologies
Most people just wan't to get on with their lives and don't care or even know what they believe.
Societies "land where they fall" in terms of there civil and economic organization.
I really don't believe communism can "take over the world"
the governance structures needed to enforce communism are not economically viable or able to dynamically deal with complexity.
The only viable way to organize a large civilization is to allow self determination encouraging innovation.
I think a level of Enlightened self-interest will naturally become dominant behavior in humans over time.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 11-7-2011 by rom12345 because: add link

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
the monroe doctrine? whats that, an international law because some imperialistic twit decided that the u.s. should rule the rest of the america's and its markets.

the monroe doctrine and americas attitude is why latin america is mired in poverty, corruption and drugs.

the monroe doctrine is a racist and criminal declaration that should be ruled illegal by the international courts and the u.n. and any american politician implementing it should be tried as a war criminal.

but, latin america hates america because the u.s. has plasma t.v.'s and hummers. which coincidentally is why the rest of the middle east, arabs, al qaeda and muslims hate america.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Partygirl

I liked the reading but in the end it becomes turning China into the new enemy.

These are indeed times of change. That first photo is very telling of how things stand.

We may just be on the verge of something completely different.

You might as well get used to it. It will help freeing you too.

<< 1   >>

join