It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The China Conspiracy: How China Won by Subverting the US from Within

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f052ac838bc9.jpg[/atsimg]

Note the past tense: won. Not “will win,” not “is winning.” No. WON. Once you examine the fiscal situation, the public sector, and the private sector, only one conclusion remains: China has subverted the US from within, slowly, and now they stand ready to collect on their multi-decade efforts.

[Color=red]The Fiscal Nightmare that Never Ends
First, we all know that China owns lots of US debt, which gives China massive leverage over US policies. This topic has been treated elsewhere on ATS and I won’t dwell on it, other than to note that the actual figures may be even more massive than imagined:

U.S. caught China buying more debt than disclosed

The Treasury had concluded that China was buying much more in U.S. government debt than was being disclosed, potentially in violation of auction rules. The incident calls into question just how clear a handle the Treasury has had on who is buying U.S. debt…

China's vast Treasury holdings are both a lifeline and a vulnerability for Washington - if the Chinese sold their Treasuries all at once, it could undermine U.S. markets and the economy by driving interest rates higher very quickly. Scenarios of this sort have been discussed in Washington defense-policy circles for at least a year now. Not knowing the full extent of these holdings would make it even more difficult to assess China's political leverage over U.S. finances.

“He who wishes to fight must first count the costs.” – The Art of War

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7d0924a752cc.jpg[/atsimg]

China’s weapons of choice in the war already underway are indirect and subtle, as befits the high strategy of their ancient culture. China is slowly building a nightmare net to ensnare the US, spun from the favors bought directly from corrupt US politicians. But it is more than the government has been compromised: So has big business, with documented cases of brazen industrial espionage coming to light seemingly almost every day

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5bac9b973579.jpg[/atsimg]

Industrial Espionage
China’s industrial espionage is growing bolder and more in-your-face. From this week alone:

FBI: Employee Passed Chicago Mercantile Exchange Secrets to China

A 10 year employee of CME Group in Chicago is alleged to have stolen trade secrets and proprietary source code used to run trading systems for the Chicago Mercantile Exchange, according to a criminal complaint filed in U.S. District Court in Illinois.

Infrastructure vulnerability
Significant portions of the US energy grid are controlled by Chinese SCADA software, which could be remote-operated to damage the US power grid from abroad.

US warns of problems in Chinese SCADA software

Two vulnerabilities found in industrial control system software made in China but used worldwide could be remotely exploited by attackers, according to a warning issued on Thursday by the U.S. Industrial Control Systems Cyber Emergency Response Team (ICS-CERT).

China and Cybersecurity: Trojan Chips and U.S.–Chinese Relations

One subject of the third round of the U.S.–China Strategic and Economic Dialogue will be cybersecurity. Part of Secretary of Defense Robert Gates’s proposed Strategic Security Dialogue, it reflects the growing prominence of cybersecurity in Sino-American strategic relations.
The concerns include computer network exploitation and computer network attacks, but also tampering with the physical infrastructure of communications and computer networks. Vulnerabilities could be introduced in the course of manufacturing equipment or created through purchase of malignant or counterfeit goods. Recent experience highlights these problems.

China is not bedazzled by the failed mythos of finance and the Western banksters may have finally met their match.

Wall Street’s War for China

That Goldman could be so abruptly chucked out of such a high-profile deal for reasons that remain unclear hints at the perils faced by Western investment bankers as they jostle for position in the world's fastest-growing economy. When Paulson began making regular forays to China in the early 1990s, China's Communist leaders were struggling to fathom global capital markets. Liu Erhfei, who accompanied Paulson on some of those meetings as a junior Goldman banker (and who now leads the Merrill Lynch team that trumped Goldman on the ICBC deal), recalls Chinese officials' difficulty in grasping what, exactly, investment bankers do: 'The response was, 'You're a banker, but you don't take deposits and you can't give me a loan? Why am I talking to you?' '

Making New Friends
China is not standing still in its attempts to run one around the US by making new friends, even as it seems the US can do nothing but make enemies.

BRICs: The New Great Game

China's successful courting of South Africa to become the newest BRIC (subsequently BRICS) member has potentially intensified the Asian giant's growing influence on the African continent. South Africa, however, has yet to clearly define where its allegiances will ultimately lie within the group.

In recent days, China has also been quite friendly with Brazil. I wonder how many of our elected officials remember the Monroe Doctrine?
China boosts Brazil's booming economy

China And Brazil Warm Up Business, Culture Ties

China invests heavily in Brazil, elsewhere in pursuit of political heft

China’s Interest in Farmland Makes Brazil Uneasy

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/873f96f4549e.jpg[/atsimg]

Contracting Hijinks
As budgets groan, the Pentagon continues to spend like water….on faulty or dangerous (perhaps delibrately so?) equipment made in China!

Key US Senators Slam China In DOD Parts Probe

AFP) – Two key US senators accused China of hampering a congressional probe into how counterfeit electronics ended up in the US military supply chain by denying entry visas to investigators

See also:
Made in China parts ground Raptor planes
Old but interesting (it can only have gotten worse since):
The Year of the Rat
Sellouts to China in the 1990s.

Special economic zones!
China is eyeing the creation of Special Economic Zones in the US where US law won’t apply! Cash strapped states are already eager to turn over US soil to their Chinese debtors! (see link)

Don’t let it happen here, America!

Wake up before it’s too late!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9dc46f6f9a31.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 11-7-2011 by Partygirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Partygirl

Explanation: S&F

Personal Disclosure: Seems my plea's fell on deaf ears.

I hate telling everybody "I TOLD YOU SO!" because the truth hurts and they get angry with the messenger!

Here is where everybody got told over a year ago that this was about to go down and some possible methods of lessening the impact because it was inescapable conclusion back then!!!

Next Elections lets Vote 1 China OK! (by OmegaLogos posted on 8-2-2010 @ 11:07 PM) [ATS]

Now its to late to do anything and yes .. we're all completely scruined and scroomed.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
That picture is from teh new "Red Dawn" remake.

2nd line

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I puked a little when I read about special economic zones, citizens in 2 years this is a revolving door for China much like the Mexican border is. Sick I am disgusted with our government more and more each day even the stuff the MSM does actually cover is bad enough. GP thanks.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Funny thing though is no one stopped this at the beginning.
Using China as a scapegoat for the US Governments own failings.

Perhaps Americans should look at the Govt for answers as to why this could happen in the first place?
Why allow a Govt to rack up 14+ Trillion Dollars of debt?

The problems stems from the fact that those in Govt are exempt from Insider-Trading laws,
they are condoning corruption in Govt.

Of course Corporations will always get there way, as soon as they lobby for something to boost profits, the politicians will be on their phones to there brokers.

A law for citizens and an exemption by politicians strips any legitimacy to the foundation of the legal system.
Politicians are the very people who should NOT be able to perform Insider Trading.
You do not have equality, justice, or fair governance.

Anonymous should go and publish the politicians share portfolios (and there hidden trusts)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by CitizenNum287119327

I think America got too big and complex. People lost touch with the basic idea. It seems hard for any one politician or bureaucrat to feel his actions make a difference. "Everyone else is taking bribes too, if I go along I get rich, if I don't I lose my job."

When America was on the upswing in the 20th century, everyone (people and policiticans alike) could get behind the idea of a better America. We went to the moon! People had confidence and a feeling that tomorrow would be better than yesterday.

Now everybody -- EVERYBODY -- rich or poor, young or old, smart or stupid, lib or con -- everybody knows that for America, yesterday is better than tomorrow.

Without the patriotism, sense of hope, sense of connection, and non-corrupt culture, what is left to motivate people?

I would also add that culture has been a big part of the problem: If you are under 40 or so you have grow up watching hundreds of hours of TV and movies that subvert all the old values. But some won't agree with this I'm sure lol.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
A couple of thousand years ago the Chinese invented writing paper and gunpowder and since then , zero , nothing , nada , zilch . Of a 5,000 year history , with the highest point being building a wall , the present economy is only 30 years old , actually , 20 . Everything in their present economy has been done with stolen intellectual property , stolen technology and internal slave labor . Living 400 to a barrack above the factory floor for 4 bucks per day is slave labor . They've built an almost 4 trillion dollar currency reserve and are buying up the natural resources of the planet but over gold mines , copper mine , agricultural land or oil fields , the best deal out there is American politicians .

Chairman Mao said , one day the west will sell us the rope with which we'll hang them .

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Don't let what happen?

Apparantly according to your post it's already been done hasn't it. What would you suggest we do?

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
Don't let what happen?

Apparantly according to your post it's already been done hasn't it. What would you suggest we do?

I suggest that that you allow a little leeway for more flexible interpretations and the various imperfections of the original poster ...

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
Don't let what happen?

Don't let us nasty Americans invade China.

oops too late.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/67dc3d4fa8b3.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/37d1452662e1.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b1412ed675c0.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5176c9f9df64.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7c54d1271e6a.jpg[/atsimg]

It's all about profit....

Companies like WalMart and Target etc etc etc...

Buy the cheapest products they can and sell them at regular retail profits. I hear General Motors is making a killing manufacturing Autos in China. The Japanese made a killing at first by selling us their Autos by importing them to us then later they built plants here. US Auto Companies on the other hand totally bypassed the manufacturing here and exporting to China and went straight to building them over there for their markets it's just a matter of time before GM starts to import Chinese made Chevy's to the US for the few people left who can afford a new car.

GM's 2010 China auto sales top 2.35 mln

General Motors (GM) announced Tuesday that its auto sales in China exceeded 2.35 million units in 2010, marking a new record for the Detroit-based automaker.

By December 31, 2010, GM sold a total of 2,351,610 vehicles in China, a 28.8-percent increase from 2009. Last year, GM launched 11 new models or upgraded models in China.

Chevrolet sales reached 544,000 units in 2010, surging 63.4 percent compared to 2009. Sales of Buick and Cadillac rose 23 percent and 139 percent, respectively, to 550,000 and 17,000 units last year.

SAIC-GM-Wuling Automobile Co., GM's joint venture with SAIC Motor and Wuling Automobile Co., sold 1,149,000 Wuling brand vehicles in 2010, up 14.8 percent year-to-year.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

It doesn't matter to me if the Chinese buy McDonalds and some GMs. These may be American companies, but their shares can be bought and sold around the world. In fact, I'm sure a substantial portion of these companies's stocks are already Chinese-owned. And when a company builds cars in China and sells them to China, does it matter if they once had an Amercian history?

Anyway, the real serious stuff as far as I am concerned is not trade imbalances but the use of economic muscle to influence policy -- both domestic and international.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Jingoism doesn't really help. All these divisions, between parties, classes, countries, races, etc. are just devices to distract. America and China both create currency out of thin air. As always, it is about a power: a few have it, want to keep it, and do what they must.

But if you were an American policy maker, I wonder if some politician would have the guts to say one or more of the following:

1) To anull all debts owed to China or foreign nations
2) To demand China to stop fixing its own currency for trade reasons
3) To stop the flow of cheap goods into America that destroyed local manufacturing

I doubt anyone would. But I suspect whomever would say it could become quite popular. And that's nothing against the Chinese either. They deserve better than having cheap factories underneath cities of smog.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Partygirl

It doesn't matter to me if the Chinese buy McDonalds and some GMs. These may be American companies, but their shares can be bought and sold around the world. In fact, I'm sure a substantial portion of these companies's stocks are already Chinese-owned. And when a company builds cars in China and sells them to China, does it matter if they once had an Amercian history?

The point I was making is that American companies have turned their backs on the American worker who helped build up their business in the first place. They didn't even try to Manufacture cars here to export to Chine which would have kept Americans employed and created Badly needed tax revenue which would have helped the Government offset all the Debt spending you reference. Not to mention the mass exodus of business capital pouring into China from the US as our unemployment lines grow.

Do you have any idea how many US companies have invested heavily in China or know how many US owned companies have opened shop in China? The list is pretty darn long Wal-Mart, McDonald's, Starbucks, Ford, General Motors, Boeing, Burger King, Pizza hut, GE, Coca Cola etc etc etc. All lost American jobs.

Anyway, the real serious stuff as far as I am concerned is not trade imbalances but the use of economic muscle to influence policy -- both domestic and international.

I'd be more concerned with the likes of Bill Clinton whose administration turned a blind eye when the Chinese were caught red handed back in the 90s stealing our missile technology. Right after that their floundering space program took off. Within a few short years later they orbited a man. Focus on our Government. Which is fine, I'm just saying many people have company and brand name loyalties.

pffft they are all a bunch of crooks

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

The point I was making is that American companies have turned their backs on the American worker who helped build up their business in the first place. They didn't even try to Manufacture cars here to export to Chine which would have kept Americans employed and created Badly needed tax revenue which would have helped the Government offset all the Debt spending you reference. Not to mention the mass exodus of business capital pouring into China from the US as our unemployment lines grow.

Do you have any idea how many US companies have invested heavily in China or know how many US owned companies have opened shop in China? The list is pretty darn long Wal-Mart, McDonald's, Starbucks, Ford, General Motors, Boeing, Burger King, Pizza hut, GE, Coca Cola etc etc etc. All lost American jobs.

OK, so we agree. Sorry. Missed your point in the first post. Agree with the above.

I'd be more concerned with the likes of Bill Clinton whose administration turned a blind eye when the Chinese were caught red handed back in the 90s stealing our missile technology. Right after that their floundering space program took off. Within a few short years later they orbited a man. Focus on our Government. Which is fine, I'm just saying many people have company and brand name loyalties.

Referenced in the original post under the link titled "Year of the Rat"
Clinton's hijinks are merely the most well-documented, though, and I have a lot of trouble believing it hasn't gotten worse in the last 15 years.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   

They have only won the first phase of thier plan. They desire to physically take control of the US and its land and kill 2/3rds of us. this is thier long term goal I started a thread here on it and it relates to this thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 11-7-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye

They have only won the first phase of thier plan. They desire to physically take control of the US and its land and kill 2/3rds of us. this is thier long term goal I started a thread here on it and it relates to this thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

I saw your thread shortly after I posted this thrad and felt a little stupid for putting up another China thread, but I'd been working on this for awhile, so chalk it up to coincidence.
Great minds think alike...

I am not sure it will be as extreme as you post because people would fight back if it wastruly in-your-face. But if they can make it economic and not a shooting war, they have the upper hand because they have patience and long-term planning and the US has neither.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Partygirl

Originally posted by hawkiye

I saw your thread shortly after I posted this thrad and felt a little stupid for putting up another China thread, but I'd been working on this for awhile, so chalk it up to coincidence.
Great minds think alike...

I am not sure it will be as extreme as you post because people would fight back if it wastruly in-your-face. But if they can make it economic and not a shooting war, they have the upper hand because they have patience and long-term planning and the US has neither.

No Problem but watch the videos when you get a chance the evidence is all there. They will not start a conventional shooting war but they have a plausible plan to physically take us over and many things are in place and the first major goal was economic and financial domination

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Blaming others for your misfortune seems to br the American way. Hey, with so many Israeli-firsters and dual-nationals in high office, maybe the "victim" card is worth a try?

It wasn't Chinese corporations that outsourced most of their manufacting jobs and, more recently, a lot of R&D too to foreign shores in the name of ever more profit to serve the get-rich-quick greed of the CEO's and Wall Street.

It wasn't the Chinese who have further bankrupted themselves by maintaining miltary bases all around the world and trying to influence others or steal resources through war.

See, the almighty dollar and those who crave it are the ones who have destroyed things back home and allowed the Chinese economy to grow so massively. You can't blame others for benefitting from the greed and shortsightedness of your own corporate and banking heads. Instead of looking to pass the blame, look inwardly at the ones who have destroyed the country and economy from within, and I bet you won't find many Chinese amongst them (if any!).

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Britguy
Blaming others for your misfortune seems to br the American way. Hey, with so many Israeli-firsters and dual-nationals in high office, maybe the "victim" card is worth a try?

It wasn't Chinese corporations that outsourced most of their manufacting jobs and, more recently, a lot of R&D too to foreign shores in the name of ever more profit to serve the get-rich-quick greed of the CEO's and Wall Street.

It wasn't the Chinese who have further bankrupted themselves by maintaining miltary bases all around the world and trying to influence others or steal resources through war.

See, the almighty dollar and those who crave it are the ones who have destroyed things back home and allowed the Chinese economy to grow so massively. You can't blame others for benefitting from the greed and shortsightedness of your own corporate and banking heads. Instead of looking to pass the blame, look inwardly at the ones who have destroyed the country and economy from within, and I bet you won't find many Chinese amongst them (if any!).

Funny, nobody was trying to exempt America from the blame.

I see not one word like that...except in your tired old rehash of decade-old cliches about big bad America blah blah blah... sorry get a new line for a new decade, sir.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Not Ford so much.

Henry was building trucks prior to the Communist take over.

They took over the factory kicked the dirty capitalist out of the country and for about 30 years produced the same truck which had no styling change.

It looked just like a 1945 Ford 2 1/2 ton cargo carrier except where the Ford logo was on the hood there was Chinese characters.

I know what one looks like because I drove a brand new one here on American soil in 1987!

They(Ford) are investing there very slowly because the government there can take control quickly.

Ford was the ONLY car company that did not take a government bail out.

To the subject at hand I have been saying this for years and it has fallen by deaf ears,to people obsessed with the Islamic threat.

Islamic fanatics are only doing what they are doing because China is financially supporting them.

China sends 65,000 of their people here to study in our universities each year.

Four plus years to observe and report and learn the terrain.

Has anybody noticed that Walmart sells almost entirely Chinese made goods and they have proliferated all over the country and in to Canada.

Did anyone notice that Walmart also changed its logo and took out the star but added a flower symbol?

The one thing a army needs to move swiftly is logistic support.

Not just the bullets but the other supplies like food and clothing needs and administrative supplies.

They have them all over the country,all ready established every Walmart store which now are all super centers that has groceries.

All they have to do is look for that flower and they have found their supply center.

The only reason western fast food chains are in China is to acclimatize their young people(soldiers) in to eating American food and wearing western clothing.

Does anybody even rationally believe all those tens of millions foreigners living in this country has any loyalty to this land?

They will obey anyone who has control.

edit on 11-7-2011 by IamJustanAmerican because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join