It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Space shuttle/grey alien dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Not sure I could say it's a dream per se because it didn't seem to last longer than a minute but here goes.

Lying on the bed on a lazy sunday afternoon, drift off apparently because when I awoke, it was evening, getting dark outside and I had a terrible feeling which I'll get to later.

Anyway so I could see the space shuttle on the launch pad with the rocket attached ready for lift off. Thing is, attached to the other side of the rocket was a smaller, brighter shuttle that seemed to launch first. When it went there was minimal noise, just a thin stream of white light from the engines and it went up at speed. In fact, it looked and sounded like it does when you light a firework.

In the top left corner of the sky (which was black by the way) a grey alien's head appeared, no neck or body, just the head and I had a feeling coming from it like I shouldn't be seeing this and the sight of this thing frightened me into waking.

Once I was awake, first I looked around to make sure I was truly alone in the room and then I had the sudden feeling like I'd intruded and spied on something I wasn't meant to see, as if the smaller shuttle was a secret for whatever reason.

Sure, the final shuttle mission has been on the news briefly in the last few days but not sure where the second shuttle, the feeling of a secret or even the alien came from.

Any ideas?

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
well lets keep an eye on the iss live stream. when is the space walk supposed to happen. didn't someone say they are expecting "space junk" to fly by.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
so, i dont know if you read this guys thread www.abovetopsecret.com... but basically he wants everyone to send out a ... i guess spiritual signal to aliens on the 20th of july.

which is cool, but then someone just pointed this out to me.

Originally posted by prevenge
reply to post by OUNjahhryn

interesting factoid - the verrry last shuttle mission is scheduled to return to earth that day. the 20th.. the 13th day of it's mission. www.netius.org...

aaand the anniversarry of the moon landing?

soooomethin's up hehe....
or isit?

then it reminded me of your dream. put 3 and 3 together and you have quite the hype building on this day lol.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

im using the "reply to" button, just to make sure you come check out my above post.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by OUNjahhryn

Thanks, yeah I honestly had no idea about that shuttle factoid or the anniversary so that definitely makes it more interesting.

Thanks for pointing it out, I'd never have known. Guess we have to see what happens next wednesday.

top topics

join