It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unaltered Shocking Clear Image, Amazing!!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
nice pic in the OP.
reminds me of this.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   

edit on 11-7-2011 by Doron because: edit

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
WOW!

What a beautiful sky! Haunting in some way too...

Now about these anomalies... they look like they could be glares, or something to do with they camera. (I'm no expert photographer but i bet a lot of people will think the same thing.

Anyway, even if they're nothing you still got an amazing shot of a strange sky and shared it here with all of us!

Thank you! :]

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Looks like a picture of rain drops illuminated by the camera flash. It appears the camera moved slightly upwards when the picture was taken and it caused a reverse motion blur so it looks like the rain drops are going up. The motion blur streaks on the rain drops are larger on the closer drops and shorter on the further drops which a sign of parallax. Closer objects appear to move faster than further objects.
edit on 11-7-2011 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Thats amazing you got those orbs OP! I did not see any of those during the storm, but i did take some photos and a video of it on another froum.

Orange Thunderstorm

That was indeed one crazy thunderstorm with the sky and all. Where were you located?

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Droplets of rain?

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Drops of rain indeed in my opinion...
A flash easily reflects like that, try taking a picture when its raining, you've got UFO's everywhere!

As for the red turning red, nice sight... I love how the atmosphere acts like a prism when the sun goes down.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

I can no longer edit my last post, so I need to make a correction here:

Originally posted by gift0fpr0phecy
It appears the camera moved slightly upwards downwards when the picture was taken and it caused a reverse motion blur so it looks like the rain drops are going up.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
On May 21st, the supposed end of the world day, I took pictures of a storm coming in my direction. It was about 6:30pm. I caught some strange orb-looking things in the pictures. The orb/lights were in two photos, and not in the third. I did not use flash, nor was it raining in the place I took them from.

No lights here...

I thought it was odd to see this lights in more than one photo, and what made it even more ominous was that they were taken 30 minutes after 'DoomsDay'.. Could be nothing though, as technology isnt perfect and our imaginations can run wild with ideas.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Very cool pic.

The tiny white strips appear like lightning going up the way. Never seen anything like that before.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I just gabbed this image from Google Image Search...

I accidentally left my camera flash on and caught the nearest raindrops whizzing by.

This frame, with incredible churning clouds and raindrop trails that look like giant hail looking like a scene out of the movie The Day After Tomorrow...

Source:curiouslee.typepad.com...

I was grateful for the image, OP, because it will be easier to understand what it is next time. Thanks and have a good week.

edit on 11-7-2011 by Frater210 because: Source

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
very nice pic thank you for sharing

I see orbs stationary then i see orbs ascending...

not all the orbs have a motion blur effect to them, reminds me of souls leaving this earth as they have been called home.

Leaving the rest of us here to witness... trials and tribulations.

very wierd storm clouds by the way.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I am not the kind of people to do this kind of things, but I don't see anything that could be considered a UFO (in the pop culture sense rather than a "unidentified object").
It's a truly fascinating picture, but it looks to me as if the orbs and lights we see there are just effects produced by the camera and the light reflection on the window, which eventually hit the camera lens.

I mean, I do believe in UFOs, but I have seen these lights and orbs in photos that made people claim are plagued with ghosts.

Nevertheless, however, this is a truly fascinating pic. Love the red sky.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Unaltered Shocking Clear Image, Amazing!!!!

..not quite what i was expecting from your headline, but nice photo...even if it is just a blurred dot!

cheers
stu

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Gibbon

It's funny how different people can see different things. You see these things streaking upward and to me it looks like they are falling to earth. Still no clue but it kind of resembles what was shown falling from the sky at the opening of Skyline.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by parry noid

Absolutely astonishing. Another thing that is weird is the way the orbs seem to decend from the Earth towards the sky.

How would you know they are descending when you say you didn't see them at the time and you only have one pic?

Wouldnt that be ascending if they're going up from the earth?

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Nothing amaizing, just water droplets, like when i was out documenting ghosts, it would rain, and i get the same thing. Love the clouds though.

And if the rain stops or before the rain, the odd rain drop has the same effect, the small see through balls are orbs (energy) or dust etc.

Heres a pic of some rain at one outing i did. If you want fewer rain drops let me know.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
The circular orbs are usually dust particles on the lense or in the air being affected by the flash.

How many times can these be mis-identified?? Apparently millions on this website!

I find the colour change of the sky to be faaar more interesting; OP, that is one cool picture!!

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
The picture didnt quite live up to the ground breaking title, its clearly rain.

These sort of thread titles are tiresome..

top topics

<< 1   >>

join