It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Preparing For Alien Flyby?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wirral Bagpuss
Why has not NASA designed an umanned robot spacecraft that is designed to collect the debris and plunge to earth burning it up into the atmosphere or better still send it packing into the Sun. We need an Extra Environmental Law (EEL) perhaps a UN Mandate that places a responsibility on World Governments to clean up after itself in Space. The only things left behind allowed would be plaques on the Moon and memorial tributes. That sort of thing.

Heck with that... do you have any idea how much that stuff is worth?
All the gold and platinum not to mention the high tech parts to be recycled.

What we need is a mining company to go up and get the stuff

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealTruthSeeker
Note: I don't really believe this, most likely it will be space junk. I just think this is a cool conspiracy, and something to think about if something major does happen and then they tell us it's only space junk. That would be a strange coincidence.

Could you define something major happening? I know you're guessing but what in your opinion would be major?

Are we talking civil unrest? earthquake? heat wave? debt ceiling raised? OJ's murder found, Elenin gets a Facebook page?

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by keepureye2thesky

Note: I don't really believe this, most likely it will be space junk. I just think this is a cool conspiracy, and something to think about if something major does happen and then they tell us it's only space junk. That would be a strange coincidence.

Could you define something major happening? I know you're guessing but what in your opinion would be major?

Well in this case I would say major would be something like an alien spaceship pops up right on the screen and starts flashing strange lights and making impossible maneuvers. Or maybe one of the astronauts get's abducted right before our eyes
that would be major.

But for the most part I would say a clear cut UFO encounter. As it stands right now the people haven't really seen an alien spacecraft from another planet. So far all we really have is balls of light, and to be honest while cool to see, just isn't really that spectacular.

I want to see one of these things in action, not some image that may have been altered.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by RealTruthSeeker

So your assumption is that NASA knows an Alien craft is going to visit the station?!
Is this going to be streaming live or will video be provided?

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by keepureye2thesky
reply to post by RealTruthSeeker

So your assumption is that NASA knows an Alien craft is going to visit the station?!
Is this going to be streaming live or will video be provided?

I agree this is unlikely, but it's possible. Who knows what those guys really know up there, they never tell us anything.

You can see stuff live every day, just go here:www.nasa.gov... or www.ustream.tv...

But this is the one to keep your eye on www.nasa.gov... the footage is always live, don't be fooled by a black screen just keep watching and you'll start to see some strange stuff.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

NASA has put out a story claiming that Atlantis and the ISS could be hit by space junk during the space walk on Tuesday at 12:00pm. www.space.com...

Could this be the cover up if something happens to fly by during this time? Past footage shows strange objects fly around during former space walks. Is it possible that NASA is trying get people to believe that if they see something strange during the space walk that it is nothing more than space junk, when it in fact it is an alien space-craft? I think NASA knows that we will be seeing things other than space junk, but this is a good pre-made cover story just in case something strange does happen.

What are your thoughts?

edit on 10-7-2011 by RealTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-7-2011 by RealTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

I remember as a kid watching a live NASA stream in school - It was the one where the STS fired on the orb - I believe this was the event which caused NASA to start the three second delay on live feeds, so they could edit out whatever.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
There are no aliens....

If there were, Obama would have exposed it to kickstart the US Economy with a new purpose.

...Unless Obama is an Alien hellbent on bringing down our economy.....that could be possible.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
It seems that NASA is pretty tight with their information (hows that for being PC), so it could be anything going on that they want it to be...

I actually only clicked this thread looking for the blOberg vs Zorgon,... uhm..............debate?..............

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join