It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Member With a Question

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I am a new member (long time lurker) who has noticed something the last few days...

all dates show July 7th 2011...has there been a glitch that has been addressed that i have no yet noticed?

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Your post says July 10th...am I missing what you mean?

Also they're gonna delete this cause it's not an introduction

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Hawking

I suppose you do miss what I mean.

All the posts I read show a different date, and have since the 7th of July, but I will try resetting some of my personal settings.

And if it is deleted so be it. Was just trying to figure out a problem I was having.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Hawking

And I just figured out the problem...my date settings were different from what is the local custom.

Apologise all around.

I am from the US, Southern US to be exact, very moderate, very open minded.

Long Time lurker, recent poster.

Hope to see you all around the boards in due time.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by thenewguy1987

Hi thenewguy1987, and welcome to the ATS Introductions Forum, this forum is confined to introductions only.

Please add any questions or comments on this ongoing thread We are aware of the 'posting' problem... thank you

The Introduction Forum is for introductions To tell something about you; not to start a thread about a topic.“Intro threads” that are really “topic threads” will be removed.Please Review, Welcome to ATS, it’s time to introduce yourself.

If you feel ATS must be made aware of a story or have an issue please use the complaint feature located in the Member Tools and get the full attention of the entire Staff.
You are more than welcome to post a new introduction thread about you, if you wish.

Thread closed, and or removed.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

new topics

top topics

join