It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] Red Dot Bouncing Now

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by sillinous
I have taken one screenshot each time I see a red dot; I have over 10. They appear to not mean anything at all. No order. That is... unless you believe in Chaos Theory...

The way it appears, it seems like it counts down. Everytime you refresh the page counts as one. It seems to get closer anf closer, then startes over.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 05:14 PM
link   
For me it seems to show up most often when I go to the reply screen.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I finally got away from work and onto my home computer. I have seen my first dot of the day. (In my best Will Farrell voice) "I see the dots, they look glorious!"

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I have noticed that if you have ActiveX controls disabled that you cant see the dots. If any ring players are wondering why they cant see them, this seems to be the obvious cause to me.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Ok you all have diffrent names for the wonderful red dot, If I view source and read the code it comes up as just dot.gif, now earlier today with the big dot, posted when it was first found it led me to a christaZ, if that means anything

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Well there are four different dot files that we've seen so far. How did you link it back to this person?

Man, this whole dot clue has got me frustrated, and I can't think with the Blue Angles flying all around me.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I really have no clue where this is leading.

WTF?

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 05:43 PM
link   
bouncing ball in chatroom LOL this is too funny.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Ok, I have a tiny red dot in this reply screen right now. I can't find out what the file name is. BTW, was the original dot file the "reddot.gif" one? And if so how come it appears to be a small block of nothing when I open it? I am confused where the one large dot came from early on.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I see the tiny dot now too Fluxd. This is just crazy, they went from huge to tiny. So are we looking for a tiny dot in a thread or a huge dot?

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 07:02 PM
link   
It seems that reddot.gif and dot.gif have been cleared.
The filenames of the dots have become shorter one letter each time a new dot shows up:
reddot.gif
mvdot.gif
bdot.gif
dot.gif

The next one will be 6 chars long?

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 07:03 PM
link   
no... this IS www.abovetopsecret.com... ! It's the same file as before, just smaller.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I think I take that back. It looks like you're right that it's been cleared somehow.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 07:06 PM
link   
A new addition found: 0.gif. Really small. 0.gif

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 07:07 PM
link   
How'd you find that?

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I still see it it is just real tiny now

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 07:08 PM
link   
0.gif is part of the usual board images. THere are also 0l.gif, 0m.gif, and 0r.gif It's part of the ATS points thing.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 07:09 PM
link   
hey all, back from sports
seems as i haevnt missed much... i got a screan shot of the small one
go me. not... *sighs* i was dreading that someone would have found the ring by the time i got back! but seems it's still for my taking
ill never find it, don't think me a threat

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 07:09 PM
link   
0.gif appears in random locations. But it is the size of a regular dot (.). I found first one on the hunt forum 1st page.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 07:10 PM
link   
ALERT: There are red dots all over the chat!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join