It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] Red Dot Bouncing Now

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 04:39 PM
link   
same page different place. now to the lower right of SO's post. very bizarre

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 04:40 PM
link   
No, you're thinking of sun stroke.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 04:41 PM
link   
by the way, I don't think the dots like me very much. I think I intimidate them.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I think you can only see the one that is currently "in style" right now you should be able to find the dot with a shadow.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Well I'll be... I just had my first one. And it was sitting right in my previous post! I got a screeny of it. And oh look, it's down at the bottom of this reply page as I speak. Very very strange

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Alright, these dots are all over the place. Its pretty obvious that they are random though.

Edit: Okay I couldn't get it to print the source correctly, I think I need a course in HTML

[edit on 12-8-2004 by sillinous]

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I already tried the code thing.... Just a floating layer with an image.

There's 3 pages in a row now I've seen the dot in a random spot. There's one on my reply box as I type.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Dont put source codes in the page it messes with the forum...

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Yeah, it was even appearing as a page was loading then disappeared.
My first two sightings:
cyberianhusky.com...
cyberianhusky.com...

[edit on 12-8-2004 by Fluxd]

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 04:51 PM
link   
This one seems to happen more than the others. The first one i only saw once, the second one i saw twice, the third i totally missed and this one i have seen over 5 times...

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I must have seen this one 10 times now

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Seems this has turned to the find the Dot game.... There seems to be no logical order to where the show. I might be wrong but it seems random.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Yep its definatly random, i just wonder which will be next????

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Well, this still leaves a very big question unanswered: How does this relate to the game??

I can not think of how a randomly appearing red dot can be hinting towards anything! I think that discussion should be focused more on what the 'red dots' are trying to tell us...

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Now its on my ATS and on this page right now lets see if it will post

I guess not

[edit on 12-8-2004 by Amuk]

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fluxd
So we now have:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

??
?

If anybody hasn't read the "announcements" tab on the rings page, it says:

"The final word-ring remains to be found, and mystery surrounds the method."

I wonder if this means the usual entering-the-url-into-deep thing is out for this ring?!?

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Lol thee is one on this page now. Any way we need to consider what they could meen. We have a huge one (think HUGE) we have a fast one (think fast) we have a bouncing one (think bouncing or dropping) we have one with a shadow (think dark or with a shadow). This could lead to some main event. They did say it was obvious... Does this mean that the dot is obvious or the clue is obvious? We have found the dot but it is not right? Yes its not right becuase there are 4 different ones and everyone is confused. This could lead to some forum with a hidden line in it somewhere with something big, fast, bouncing and has a shadow. Either way i have to go, if anyone sees any new dots U2U me and tell me so i dont have to go searching plz.
whoever does this for me
. Peace good luck with your period

What should it be?
It should be

wow thats a revealing clue

[edit on 8/12/2004 by SirKillallott]

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 05:02 PM
link   
What if these new "random" ones are appearing in predetermined locations that actually spell or depict something? I haven't been taking very many screenshots, but perhaps I should've.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I have taken one screenshot each time I see a red dot; I have over 10. They appear to not mean anything at all. No order. That is... unless you believe in Chaos Theory...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join