It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange lights over amazon jungle-ufos or something else

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Today i was checking out part of the amazon jungle looking for gold deposits or ancient reiens and came across what looks like lights in the jungle or ufos flying over the jungel.The little lights range from one to five lights joined togeather.There were about 50 different little lights in different areas.Some of the ufos range from one light right up to five lights in a row and evey three in a bunch like joined togeather.I beleive these lights are real as in one area i spotted the ufo sitting on the ground with its lights turned off.There were so many lights it was like the ufos were looking for something.Some ufos even made tracks though the jungle.One ufo must have been photographed as it was moving off and looks like a blur.Thers are no roads in this area as the area in question look like a very remote area of the amazon jungle.With no roads the lights were not vehicals.Some of the co -ordernace of the ufos are
17'48'57;34;south-58'30'09.43.west 17'55'10',59;south-58'39'14'53'west
17'51;05'08.south-58;32;49'00.west 17'51'05'08'south-58;32;49;00'west
17'47'42'03'south-58'37'53'19.west
17'48'12'47'south-58'27'31;19,west
I beleive i copyied 50 photos of different ufo lights in this area.You have to zoom in real close to see the lights and even closer to see the ones parked on the ground with there lights off.Well are these real ufos or just some
glinch with google earth phtography

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I am checking them out now. They are intriguing, you should post pics for people who cant get on GE.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

I beleive i copyied 50 photos of different ufo lights in this area.You have to zoom in real close to see the lights and even closer to see the ones parked on the ground with there lights off.

You spent all that time copying photos but you could take another few minutes to upload it for everyone to see?

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Thank you for sharing with yourself. :@@
It's not a post without some pictures or ideas.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Yeah, Sure would be nice to see some photos!

The coordinates you gave arent exactly "copy&pastable"..

Can you spare a couple minutes of bandwidth to upload some of the better images?

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by GORGANTHIUM

ok - i have taken the trouble of deciphering one of your co-ordinates

17°48'57.42"S , 58°30'8.62"W

this will copy / pase direct

now having done this - your stated premise is utterely absurd " finding gold " using GE is about as daft as it gets

you can identify areas likley to contain gold bearing strata on a geological map - but any one who thinks he is going to see gold on GE is puddled

even more puddled however is your claim that they are UFOs

yes - there are objects there and 3 ` clusters ` of them are on a straight line

i honestly dont know what they are - but rational explainations include native settlements , prospecting or logging camps

the resolution is appalling - so any analysis is pointless

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/11ef0be860a8.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/24b25759a2a0.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6049422ef213.jpg[/atsimg]

Here you go

PDUK

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
lol

you can tell those were put in there with photoshop or some cheap ass photo editing software

the blur around them is uncanny

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by tones

so what are you claiming ? - that they are alignment pips ?

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Do NOT post personal information here!
edit on July 12th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by GORGANTHIUM

*SNIP*

photo's or it isnt true

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by tones

That was on of my theories .Have they been put into the photos by google earth as markers for something located on the ground.As you can see they are in a very remote area with not many roads or tracks.I have in the past seen video of small ufos joining togeather in lines and formations.Thats what i think is going on here.The ufos are grouped togeather in lines.Some lines are long and some are only single ufos.Three of them are grouped togeather in a triangle formation.If this is the case then its proberly the best series of ufo photos even taken in one place in a short period of time.So what were the ufos doing there.If you look pretty good at the photos you can see some of the ufos are making tracks though the jungle.Some of the ufos are blured which may surgest that the ufo was moving or taking off during the photo shoot.If this is the case it rules out photo shop fakes and google earth markers.Another intreasting fact is the large ufo coming out from under the cloud.The ufo looks like it on a angle like it is moving up from under the cloud to a higher elevation.This again may rule out photo shop fakes or google markers.When one ufo was making tracks in the forest i thought they may have been starting to make what we call crop ciricles in the forest.Even though thoses photos may be years old it would be intreasting to see what that area looks like today to see if infact any designs in the forest that look like crop circles.With that many ufos over quite a large area i had also though the ufos were looking for some thing in the amazon jungle.Well i do not think the ufos were looking for that crashed plane.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

MOD NOTE:
Once again.........do NOT post personal information nor send people to your website. Next time, posting ban will be issued!

Upload photos to either Photobucket or MATS.

Do not post your facebook page or identifying information!

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
I did upload 14 photos of the ufos over the amazon jungle but they were deleted as soon as i posted them.I will not be posting them again.They must have upset someone.These are infact ufos. The ufo are single light ufos that come togeather and join togeather in lines of two.three or more lights.They can even join togeather into a triangle pattern.If you look on google earth at the original location you will see some of the lights are brighter than others.Some are on the ground with there lights off.In one location there are about 16 seperate ufo lights sitting on the ground in a large area.Some large ufos are on angles as they are rising to a higher position in the sky.Some ufos are blured as they have been photographed while they are moving or taking off.Some are out of focus as they are out of the camera focus as they are proberly sitting on the ground while the ufos in focus are above the ground and in focus with the camera.One large ufo is coming up on a angle from under a cloud.Two ufos have part of them blured and part clear.This would surgest parts of the ufo have broken away with speed or moving away.Gee so many ufos reminds me on some kind of invasion fleet.Well the ufos are hiding in a good location but did not relise they have been photographed by sattalite for google earth.I have about 75 different photos of the ufos but i beleive there are many more sitting on the ground with there lights off.I just hope the men in black do not come around to get my computer.LOL

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Is this a first, finding UFOs in a satellite photo.
I think its harmless unless there are those wishing to prevent UFO
discussions are grabbing the microphone or shutting off the power.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

just to state the blindingly obvious : 3 points must either form points on a straight line , or a triangle

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Take screen image copies to the editor and make jpg image to post a photobucket
and the 14 photos should say put.
ED: I'm sure photobucket could take 75 more photos as well.

edit on 7/25/2011 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
reply to post by tones

so what are you claiming ? - that they are alignment pips ?

they look like three golf balls in a row...they don't even look like "real" ufos if you ask me

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I'm not saying I wasn't impressed...I don't really know what to make of them. But I looked around on the same map, and not far from the location of the 3 "orbs" or whatever they are, I found this.
Just saying....
17°42'57.97" S 58°14'53.80" W

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join