It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satan's Music?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Along the lines of backward masking, I remember that I heard a person well versed in Satanic Rock once say:..

"When will the Christian ministers realize you don't have to listen to the music backwards to get the Satanic message".

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerLou

ROTFLMFAO Seriously?!?! Man, they think EVERYONE is Satanic if you don't believe in the Bible word-for-word. So to them, we're all demons!!!!

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Sigh...I really think the website is crock. They are doing more to promote Satan then demote. Pick you sites wisely. I can't believe I wasted my time on this post.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
John Todd manager of 'Zodiac' (largest music conglomerate in the world) and former Illuminati explains some of the witchcraft involved in music production.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Trower

Yeh promoting 1 imaginary dark age construct over another is seriously annoying.

I also hate it when my schwartz gets twisted.

Something must be done!

I demand ATS adopt and promote traditional christian values and social norms. This open minded forum is intolerable. :B

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
An example of backward masking on a Christian Rock song? Check it out:

It translates forward: "What are you lookin' for the devil for, when you should be lookin' for the Lord?"

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by RightInTwo

Then the song he ripped off to create Stairway must have also been satanic in origin....

10 songs Zepplin "borrowed"

2. “Stairway To Heaven” – yes, even this most classic of all Zeppelin songs is based upon another band’s music. Nooo! Not “Stairway”, say it ain’t so! Well, the main guitar riff sounds an awful lot like the song “Taurus” by the band Spirit doesn’t it? Especially when you consider that Led Zeppelin toured with Spirit in 1969…

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

You are right to point this out. Please have a look at The Vigilant Citizen website, where the "Music Business" section discusses the satanic symbolism of modern songs and videos, such as Lady Gaga. No need for backmasking or reverse lyrics anymore---it's all "in your face" now.

vigilantcitizen.com...

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by BirdOfillOmen
reply to post by IKTOMI

That's why I like Darkthrone. The music seems blatantly Satanic, yet the guys are more or less making fun of themselves and the black metal scene as a whole while being considered the pioneers of black metal.

Darkthrone is pretty good. The dude from the documentary called "Before the light takes us" was in dark throne I think. great flick!

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Casaline

For being the biggest music conglomerate in the world there is absolutely no information on Zodiac Productions other than this video. I was even able to find information on a New Zealand record label named Zodiac that hasn't existed since the 60s.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Now that I know this I will have to stop my son from listening to the Pokemon Rap !!?
This subject has been gone over so many times it's nauseating. If the ultra religious zealots of the world would really follow Jesus teachings then the world would be a better place. Instead they always run around with this kind of crap. If Satan wanted you to hear his message so badly why would he put it on the reverse play instead of the forward? Who the hell sits around listening to music in reverse? kids? come on...I think that there is an evil message for everyone to see clear as day, just watch the news or look out your window.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by IKTOMI

Originally posted by BirdOfillOmen
reply to post by IKTOMI

That's why I like Darkthrone. The music seems blatantly Satanic, yet the guys are more or less making fun of themselves and the black metal scene as a whole while being considered the pioneers of black metal.

Darkthrone is pretty good. The dude from the documentary called "Before the light takes us" was in dark throne I think. great flick!
Transylvanian Hunger is their best album, with A BLAZE IN THE NORTHERN SKY a close second.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
you want satan's music? I'll give ya some

edit on 11-7-2011 by jyze420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

From what I have read a lot of the beatles back masking was due to slugish record sales and after a few of i buried paul's came to light people began to buy all their albums again to see if there were any more clues for you all about Paul. It weas all a PR stunt.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Christians see Satan everywhere. They are completely obsessed by it. They must have a hard life.
It's very clever of them to go along with the Illuminati conspiracy. It gives more reason not to reflect upon their hideous ideology and frighten more people into their Church of Repression. The Christian pro-life/non smokers are the worst! Worse then the Illuminati!

I mean what is wrong with them? Why can they not enjoy Black Sabbath?

or AC/DC!

Lets applaud Lady Gaga for her outstanding efforts in mocking this medieval ideology. We need more of this. Check out the names on the bikers backs. I can imagine the die hard no-sex before marriage, anti-abortion, anti-euthanasia Christian getting a heart attack upon seeing this. Good!

edit on 11-7-2011 by dadgad because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-7-2011 by dadgad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Well I suppose to the extent there are unicorns in music, there is also Satan. Fictional characters are very much fungible.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by dadgad

VERY well said DadGad. And thanks for the vids!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
This dead horse again? WOW!

Come on folks music is written by very talented people who were high on drugs, tripping on acid having a good or bad time. No different then a country music star writing about how his horse left him, his wife road off with his bottle while he was lying passed out where the blacktop ends.

These people were in a creative time of their life and were able to expand on it, nothing more.

Everything that gives anyone any sense of enjoyment is actually an influence by Satan, well unless you get enjoyment being a slave to strict rules by a God who tells people to murder each other, their siblings, genocide entire cultures. Funny how Jesus created wine for a wedding so everyone could have a good time(get drunk), yet if you are a devote Christian/Mormon drinking is forbidden, a path to the DEVIL!

Seriously, there is no Satan, just another lie to keep the sheeple in line for TPTB.

"Little girls are the DEVIL!" - Mrs. Bouche

PS: It is BS like this that make other uneducated people want to run out and learn how to play their Ipod/MP3 music backwards.
edit on 11-7-2011 by NonC0nf0rmist because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-7-2011 by NonC0nf0rmist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Yeah and parents back in the 50's said Elvis was evil because he shook his hips
...this stuff is just about as laughable
gimme a break, backwards messages

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

Because organized religion is from Satan, and Gods true People are Atheist. Duh!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join