It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satan's Music?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by IKTOMI

# yes!

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by sir_slide
To a certain extent I was yes. The death of Bonzo was one thing, Robert plants son also died and a few other things, all which prevented them from going on a HUGE comeback tour. If they had have done that tour they would have been massive again and continued their work for much longer. These things all happened JUST prior to the tour...I think there is a link. Have a look into the house Jimmy owned, theres more to Jimmy's work than people know. en.wikipedia.org...

Well, establishing that Page's interest in the occult was the causative factor in two other people's deaths is going to be a tall order. Especially when the cause of death for both of them have natural explanations and are hardly mysteries.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Upthepunx
so yea think what you want bud you know nothing about me.

Oh yes I do.
I happen to know you like black metal.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

That is very true and I cannot argue otherwise. Although one must take into account that when dealing with supernatural powers or forces it's required to suspend normal logic. Strange things happen.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
This is my take on the documentary. I aplogise for being so long to those interested got busy in my own thread for a minute.

First thing is I always have a big heart for youth. I sympathise and almost mourn for them. I see the deteriorating
world that they are being left with. This is the world that they certainly, must see can only get worse. This music, seems to be the revolt, that would only be crushed out of existence, if it were to manifest as a riot or even a war.
I think through this music whoever embraces it. Is really pissed off more than guilty. I don't blame them a G-D
bit. They should hate and hate with malice. The world they will have to give their kids will be even worse. I do get the anger. I apologise, as I am now sadly, apart of the older generation and share the blame for this hopeless world. As I said before, the guilt of listening is a hard thing for me to get. I do get the anger. With all that being said,
I find myself applauding your music. I'm almost afraid of it and it will always be tough for me to listen to. But, I am very glad I took some time to understand. For that I say thank you to Bird and Xcalibur for helping me out.
Try not to lose your souls you crazy kids

Rock on.

Randyvious
edit on 16-7-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Try not to lose your souls you crazy kids

I second that !
Also, I need to say... You are really something! in that you try to understand and give'' things'' or even people "chances"... This is one thing about you that I admire: You seem to have a true heart! I gotta love ya for it!

edit on 16-7-2011 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
reply to post by randyvs

If you want to try some more accessible metal first try these:

Epica is some bitchen music.I really found something I love right there.
I'm dumb founded. I remembered I told you, I would go over these and really found them to be, shall we say, like a cut above old school metal. I was able to identify some excellent talent here. The third vid from the bottom, "Pain of salvation " was very hard on my psyche. But the music I could really like. I'm going to check out some more of this stuff Bird put up. I'll let you guys know. Definetly isn't what I thought.

edit on 17-7-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I sighed more than once reading this thread...

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by here4awhile

So did I. I Even REM 'ed Lost my religion there for a moment and let my flesh take over.

Seems the thread took on a life of it's own.eh.? and became a school?.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
This is hilarious, have you ever tried playing a hymn in reverse an seeing what you come up with? I myself am a believer in god and I find this theory absolutely ridiculous.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by iamnang

Maybe my examples are somewhat ...and not the best.....but the idea of it happens everyday! with subliminals. etc.

Restating this ''unsolicited'' advice from a previous post:

Study the subconcious mind,study by-passing your concious mind, hypnotism, biofeedback, brain entrainment, subliminals, gestaalt, for a start . Our subconcious mind grabs hold of things without our concious mind's knowing.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerLou

Should have just said that in the first place. I think most of us agree that crap does happen while the rest of the world denies it. But backmasking? No. We already went through this bull# with the PMRC and the other music nazi's accusing musicians of leading kids to suicide or whatever.

Really, though, its weird to hear the connotations people have with certain words. Like the word "clown" may sound completely unrelated yet a lot of people will probably get an image of McDonald's in their heads. I think this would be a cool experiment for everyone on ATS. Comprise a list of generic words and see what products and companies come to mind.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by BirdOfillOmen

Should have just said that in the first place.

Did state this already. Maybe you skipped over reading a reply of mine.

Really, though, its weird to hear the connotations people have with certain words. Like the word "clown" may sound completely unrelated yet a lot of people will probably get an image of McDonald's in their heads. I think this would be a cool experiment for everyone on ATS. Comprise a list of generic words and see what products and companies come to mind.

Gr8 idea. Why don't you start a thread? Am sure you would get some interesting answers! It'll be like a psychology test.

Oh meant to add: And I'm game .
edit on 17-7-2011 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

I'll do this at some point tonight. I'm too curious now to let this slide.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   

I hear what your saying, I just believe you could find any string of words you wanted to listening to a track in reverse, because its gobldigoop, I do however believe fully in the power of subliminal messaging through media, whether there is dark satanic meanings to subliminals i'm not entirely sure, if there are i've yet to find

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by BirdOfillOmen

Check this out youngster. I think this might be where it all began. Bu ha ha ha ha haaa !

I was 10 yrs old when this came out. A gadda da vida is a graveyard. But you prolly knew that. First death metal I ever heard.

edit on 5-9-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Ever listened to Coven? Their first album came out a year before Black Sabbath's, it had a song on it called "Black Sabbath", and their bassist was named Oz Osborne.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Cal that is some information right there my friend. Infact that puts you on my friends list if you don't mind ?
Holy crap that's total 60;s Satanic Bmovie music if I've ever heard it. Trippy.

Did you notice the upside down crosses ?

Something tells me this isn't just coincidence.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
The role of haSatan (the accuser) in Judaism is to simply test mans faith.
haSatan is an angel of G_d's that has a thankless job.
Of course xtianity has completely perverted haSatan into an evil ruler of hell and opposer of G_d (which is completely false).

Always say thank you for the lesson whether you pass or fail..Both parties simply want you to become more free and ascend in knowledge, wisdom, faith, and love.

Just how it is sorry to tell you.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by superluminal11

Hey now, I as a follower of Christ can see how that may actually be the case, as evidenced in a great number Bible verses. So don't throw us all under the same bus amigo. I'm asking respectfully of course.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join