It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satan's Music?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Wanted to share this with you all. It truly makes me question and see things a little more clearly.
Hope you see it too. Satan is within our music industry. Read and judge for yourselves.

See Link:
www.jesus-is-savior.com

Also, please review this backmasking collection of Jay Milner's that I happened upon. You can listen to the verses, then play in reverse. The clips of songs and reversals include:

Stairway to Heaven
Imagine
I'm So Tired
My Name Is...
Pokemon Rap
Empty Spaces
Baby One More Time
Nature Trail to Hell
Another One Bites the Dust
Hotel California
Revolution 9
Fire on High
Break on Through
Beat It
Paparazzi

I found this most informative and wanted to share. I think it is horrible /wanted you guys to be aware of this happening.

Do you believe this is happening? I do.

See backmasking collection here:
jeffmilner.com
edit on 7/10/2011 by Mirthful Me because: Fixed BB Code.

+65 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
This is just ridiculous. Everyone knows that Satan is a fiddle player.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerLou

That site is just hilarious. The fact that they can't differentiate between Thelema and Satanism shows they have no idea what they're talking about and their "obituary" of Ronnie James Dio is just despicable. Their heads would probably explode if they ever heard this:

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Hey, the link between Thelema and Satan is very strong. I mean, think about it. Thelema is basically Selma pronounced with a lisp; Selma is an anagram of Salem; Salem is famous for its witch trials; witches are all married to Satan!

Straightforward and rock solid.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Here's a couple famous guys in this world. I was actually asked to leave from one of their seminars a long time ago for laughing.

www.witchvox.com...

These guys and people like them found a way to make money off this stuff.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I just look through the second website and gave it a listen. Pink Floyds Empty Spaces is hilarious
, and I have to agree with Queens "Another One Bites the Dust". I find the claims for Satanism to be a little far fetched. I think the real message behind any music is found at forward speed.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I don't think there's validity to back-masking theories. People can hear just about anything they want to playing a song in reverse. Just like being able to see shapes of faces and other things while staring at clouds. It's all subjective. It doesn't mean those things were intentionally put there. Besides, who the hell would intentionally listen to a song in reverse anyway unless someone was promoting this kind of nonsense to begin with? The only way the message would get out is if someone made the claim. Otherwise, these "hidden messages" would go unheard and have no meaning or influence on society at all, right?

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
What is the problem with artists making easter-egg style hidden messages about the fictional anti-hero Satan? At least they aren't' praising that horrible villain Yahweh.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by tamusan

I think the real message behind any music is found at forward speed.

Indeed....

The messages purveyed in the forward speed are enough to raise eyebrows. No need for back-masking these days.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
i lol'd when i saw pokemon rap.

also, nobody listens to music backwards(well most people).
this same topic was a joke in the 70's, nothing's changed.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Thelema is just another word for Satanism. Or, Thelema is to Satanism as.. Catholicism is to Christianity.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by frozenspark

Thelema was created by Crowley, whereas satanism isnt really anything, well not definitively.
i dont think the two are linked in any way.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by frozenspark

I take it that your definition of Satanism is "anything to do with Occultism, regardless of whether worship of Satan is involved."

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Not backmasked. No need to to get their message across. Not satanic either, probably because they're not christian and don't subscribe to that particular faerie tale.

I'm so glad I don't believe and thus don't get caught up in all the to-ing and fro-ing and paranoia. Life has enough distractions without 'faeries' as well.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by neonitus
i lol'd when i saw pokemon rap.

also, nobody listens to music backwards(well most people).
this same topic was a joke in the 70's, nothing's changed.

Study the subconcious mind,study by-passing your concious mind, hypnotism, biofeedback, brain entrainment, subliminals, gestaalt, for a start .
edit on 10-7-2011 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerLou

wouldnt it be easier to just not listen to pop music?

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by neonitus

I feel like you are absolutely correct in this which is why I posted to inform folk.
But let them do what they will with it, I'll have done my job. It's their choice what they do.
I advise to look into this matter a little more closely instead of shrugging off the matter as if it were nothing.

Did you guys miss or read any of this site that was in the OP?
www.jesus-is-savior.com...
edit on 10-7-2011 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerLou
You can listen to the verses, then play in reverse. The clips of songs and reversals include:

ok watch this video, see how many tricks your mind will play on you when it comes to audio percepcion

skip to 5:30 and check what Poppy Crum has to present

Audio Myths Workshop

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Personally, I find 'Amazing Grace', 'God rest you merry Gentlemen', and most every hymn to be offensive, derogatory and shallow. Probably if anything deserved to be called 'satan's music' it would have to be hymns.

Have you tried backmasking hymns?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join