It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The tiny dot

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Mods please move this to where it should be if i`m in the wrong place.

I found this tonight.
I think it puts everything into perspective when you look at governments and the populous.

www.disclose.tv...

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I would love to see that produced for Somalia -- They don.t have a dot --- they actually don't have anything because -- they don't have a dot. That is pretty clear how it works. -- BTW who pays half of what they make to taxes - hands.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by lambros56
Mods please move this to where it should be if i`m in the wrong place.

I found this tonight.
I think it puts everything into perspective when you look at governments and the populous.

www.disclose.tv...

After watching this video, it sure seems pretty simple to me that we could all take everything over in about a day or so...

After enough people lose their jobs, this can start to happen...

But until then, nothing will change...

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I can't watch the video...the setup file is corrupted.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by mishigas

Here it is:

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

Thanks much.

Star for your * help.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

edit on 11-7-2011 by mishigas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by spyder550

I would love to see that produced for Somalia -- They don.t have a dot --- they actually don't have anything because -- they don't have a dot. That is pretty clear how it works. -- BTW who pays half of what they make to taxes - hands.

Just about anyone who makes more than about $1300/week. You have state income taxes to add to federal, property taxes, sales taxes, and capital gains taxes (save/invest your money and pay taxes on that, too!).

I believe that, if double-taxation were to be considered robbery of the American People - what is going on now would be considered rape - probably an outright gang-rape at that.

The problem with the way things are portrayed in this little video is that the 'dot' has many people who support one thing or another that it is doing. Take Medicare and "income security" - two huge areas of spending that trump military spending while paying for three foreign wars - if I were to propose we impose considerable budget restraints on those segments of spending - I can guarantee about half of this site will jump me for "saying grandma should starve" or "the poor kids should just tough it out."

So, in that respect, the "legion of enforcers" involves the masses of people who survive based off of government spending - even if not voluntarily (I know quite a few people on social programs who do not want to be, and vote against the expansion of such programs - and quite a few financially sound people who think there is no better service one can do but vote for those -wealthier than themselves- to pay more for programs that give people money - playing on emotional appeals and "what about the poor children?").

So - it's not so simple as telling the little dot to get lost, as there are quite a few of the 'throng' that will turn around and tell me to get lost for suggesting it is not a wise idea to hand people money simply on the basis of poverty.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
It's a shame that more people aren't visiting this thread and watching this fantastic video. It should go viral.

top topics

join