It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will America Resist United a new Economic Collapse?, Will the globalization survive it?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by The angel of light

The Peace of God to all that belong to the light,
Dear readers,

Following what I predicted to occur here we have other day with a terrible performance on the stock market:

news.yahoo.com...

I think it is time to realize that we are living not a black Monday, like the one of 1987, or black thursday as it happened in 1929 , but a trully black week that gradually is turning in one of the worst financial scenarios Wallstreet never before has experienced.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

So is everyone in the US supposed to move to the side of the states that they agree with? Just curious here.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormwind

Well, let me put your comment in the other way around:

Since this recession began in 2008, either we accept it was completed "surpassed" or not, to go ahead in the "second part" that is approaching to us, an increasing migratory current grew along the USA at fantastic pace, everybody is supposedly trying to move to the region they feel is less affected by the crisis, or could we say that the region that they feel is more promising to overcome these so difficult times, or more secure to survive the economic turmoil, so if that is in preparation to affront worst circunstances perhaps you have the reason.

Now we can see yanquis and californians going to Texas, as well as central states residents wanted to move to the west coast and even midwest people interested to migrate to the south and incredible or not Mexicans prefering to return to their country . So I have the impression that the exodus you are refereing to has already began long time ago.

thanks,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 8/10/2011 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   

I can see your point but there will still be both sides in every state who wont move or cant afford to migrate.
second

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormwind

Yes, that is truth, and that will make the politica crisis one of the most complicate episodes of the American History, a confrontation that could be fought even State by state or county by county, that is something sound terrible but I must warn the real dimension of what I am seeing to come.

Is there anything to prevent such a terrible situation? is this fate unavoidable?

I have the impression that all prophecy when it is truth always has two sides, the possitive and the negative, and the two are equaly llkely depending of what decision is taken in the present, depending of the current social or in this case political attitudes, specially on the leaders of the nation, but also on what prevails in the mentality of the entire nation.

That is the moral sphere of prophecy and of course its main utility, that is also the seal of what my predictions represent for this time, Im not another John Titor phenomenon, or another fortuneteller or divinator wanting to get popularity, or a bargainer of the milenarism mania, No, the message I represent is one that offers always two possibilities for humanity, and that is reason for which the people said my vissions comes from the true Light.

The message I am perceiving is that if the nation cannot assume a less ideological approach to the necessary policies, that must be fixed to correct the economic situation, we will arrive directly to a terrible internal political division, similar to the one that Lincoln confronted in the middle of the XIX century.

If, to the contrary, the politicians, the statemen listen carefully what the common people is asking for, and they decide to perform non ideological policies, we could even escape of this terrible civil war.

An example of what I am trying to point:

The Tea party says now that to create new taxes is equal to reduce the capacity of the private sectors to generate more jobs, that in a huge recession is a big mistake, and that the state must reduce its size to be operational.

The Obama administration says that the problem is that the private sector is not generating jobs, is not investment in the country but only looking for how to profit more in this bad economy, so it iis necessary to give resources to the Public sector to generate those needed jobs.

A non Ideological solution is to implement in Tax reform that effectively give to the State more resources from tributation over the more rich sectors but giving at the same time tax exemptions to the private sectors that decide to generate new jobs or to invest in social programs to help the most needed people of the country.

Another very pragmatical solution is instead to create a lot of more new taxes, the State also could emit more Treasury bonds and put them to the market with higher interest rates that the ones are now paid by any bank, or higher that the average return the stocks are giving at present in the market.

Another non ideolgical solution is to offer a very attractive tax exemption for about 20 years or more to any industry that moves its manufactory plants from overseas to the United States mainland.

Finally other very pragmatical solution is that the Goverment compromise itself to generate in the tax bills that are sent to every contributor a clear description about what programs are supported with those resources, and in what proportions. and moreover that there must be at least 50% of investment of taxes into civil works that generate jobs not only for the burocracy of the State but for the whole economy.

So, in essence, it is not true that there is no way to arrive to consensus in between the two opposite sites of the politics in our days, that is what the leaders that only want power claim, it is only question of to have decision to abandon the rhetoric of the Ideologies and to sit down to talk about how to arrive to deals with openmind, patriotism, simple language and good will.

However, while still exists opinion currents claiming that the evil is the tea party or the Obama administration it is so difficult to create the necessary climate to arrive to such deals. So it is the common people the one that must press over the politicians to force them to talk, since if that does not happen is precisely the common people the one that is going to be anhilated in case of an armed conflict generated by the divisions of the politics.
Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 8/17/2011 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   

The Peace of God to all that belong to the light,
Dear Readers,

Today April 15th 2004 we have what can be called possibly a black monday for the Commodities market in the USA, and in the world, in just one day many of the stronger commodites, included the oil and the gold plumbet in a really dramatic way.

This is unfortunately a very bad signal that the global economy is again in one of these devastating crisis that we have already seen since 2008.

As I predicted, this is gong to represent a tremendous challenge for the unity of the nation, since we are seeing that the recession that has chastised the European economies along 2012 finally has knocked the door of the Ameican one.

Also this suddenly fall in the commodities shows that the winds of recession are arriving to China, that the Asian Giant is feeling the lack of demand of their products all around the world.

Pls read:

www.suntimes.com...

www.newser.com...

news.yahoo.com...

www.dailyfinance.com...

Thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 4/15/2013 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to:

"- We are approaching another big economic collapse, as a consequence of the lack of agreement in the congress with respect to approve the new budget, this time the recession could drive even into Depression."

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 06:16 PMforecast by The angel of light

The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
Dear Readers,

Today's extremely vertical fall of the Dow Jones indicator in Wall street is marking the arrival of the crisis that the American economy and the world one, as I predicted since 2011, were going to experience during the global economy.

www.msn.com...

We are seeing essentially a very similar scenario to the one experienced by the country in January of 2008, and this is happening just less than a month after the huge collapse of the stock Market in China.

www.economist.com...

So, two of the most important economies of the world, as it was logic due to their multiple communication vessels, are showing what is going to be recognized in few days as a giant domino effect that will push down the stability of the most important markets.

www.theguardian.com...

This event is also what I predicted it was going to define the climate of the next Presidential election in the United States in which we shall face the polarization of the public opinion demanding a drastic change of the economic models that have prevailed since early 1990s. We are going to see confrontation of thesis in between who still believe in the free markets and who are tired to suffer a sequence of crisis that have developed a chronic pattern.

The honey moon of the Obama Administration with the American people is over, since this moment as I forecasted we are going to see a progressive and unstoppable erosion of the macroeconomic indicators and with them of the governability of the country.

I am really sorry that my warnings , as well as the ones of other experts, to change the economic model released since years ago were not heard, were not even considered as serious, dramatically underestimated as a false alarm, but here we have a second major global recession furiously knocking at the door with terrible force, God have mercy of all of us.

It is clear that the poor performance of wall street at mid 2011 was a red flag that was understood by only few, so we have now global economy showing signs of fatal disease.

The present model is destined to an absolute, complete and definitive collapse, so only a return to the protectionism, the gradual closing of national markets , or at least the return to the regional blocks and Moreover the dismount of the Monster of the global economy will give again balance in between the demand and offer of goods and services and save the world economy of a probably incoming second great depression.

What have happened in between the Chinese collapse of July 7th 2015 and today is going to be remembered in History and the painful death of an era of globalism that lasted too much, more than what the world could afford.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 8/24/2015 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   
So the last two times in this thread when you were sure we were on the verge of economic collapse we just forget about? Because this time you must be right? Well your not. The reason the US is shrugging this stock market problem off so easily is because unlike in 2008 is employers are hiring at a high level, 3 million new jobs in the last year, home prices are rising at a safe rate. economic growth is solid and low oil prices mean more money in consumer pockets. This correction in the markets actually improves the health of the economy. The markets growth really needs to be slowed and hopefully this should do the trick.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

Dear MrSpad,

Did you check the behavior of the Dow Jones today?, the stocks tried the most they could to rally but the fact is that they went even lower than Yesterday ending prices, so it is clear that I am not speculating, in spite if you want or not to accept the facts.

biggest reversal in the stock market in almost a year

This has been the worst 3-day point decline of the Dow jones in history, so please I think it is quite sensate to say please open your eyes because this is real.

I remember too many skeptics talking of slowing down economy along the years in between 2001 and 2006, they insisted that it was something entirely normal and that was a clear signal of an economy that was grounding well , arriving to a plateau of prosperity for all, gaining stability.

Well, my voice was also lonely predicting since more than a year before wall street reflected the reality that we were approaching a terrible recession, so when the market collapsed in January of 2008 the fact is that I was not wrong.

Again there is no substantial difference, in 2007 the Bush administration was making up macroeconomic indicators, right now is the Obama one who is doing the same.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 8/25/2015 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   
There's very little that America can do to resist a collapse. Traditionally, a collapse is avoided by decreasing interest rates or in worst case scenarios, printing more money.

Now, American interest rates have been near zero for about six years so there's no where for them to be reduced to any further. Printing money causes run away inflation that would be a disaster for the USA.

Borrowing more money for Government to invest in the markets would also be a disaster.

One of the best things that the US Government could do to avert financial collapse is to forgive ALL student debt. It would cost about the same as the $1 trillion bank bailout that happened in 2008.

Now, if all student debt was cancelled, you have highly educated middle class folks who suddenly find themselves with a few hundred extra dollars a month to spend. What will they do with that money? SPEND IT.

They buy things, companies have to produce more to make up the shortfall of available stock, then they hire more people to make more things, then those people buy more things cause they suddenly have a job, and boom goes the economy.

Forgive student debt and the only thing that happens to the US economy is good.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: babybunnies

I agree with you, if the people has more effective capability to consume goods and services it is likely that the economy will have air to continue breathing.

Now, for how long we are going to importing massively products made in China?

I think soon or later the devaluation of dollar will show that it is more intelligent to export than to import, that the low comparative exchange rates that we are going to see will make the American product again competitive in many markets where right now is not.

America must comeback to an industrial economy, the mercantile economy we have at present is unable to provide means of progress to all our population.

I pointed years ago that it is extremely risky to have a lot of industrial capital in China, since that is to put all what we have in the hands of our own creditors, if they decide that we are no longer able to pay them, that our credit is no good anymore, they have the possibility to expropriate all what is valuable.

If there is crisis in that country it will necessarily impact the public finances here, if they can't continue lending money to the government, it is clear that literally we are going to see the federal administration possibly shutting down in many areas.

Such a possible scenario is going to accelerate even more the devaluation of dollar, since without external credit available there is only one way to pay public expenses, by emitting more currency, money that will not be supported in nothing valuable.

thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 8/25/2015 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: babybunnies

Well Dear BAbybunnies,

At this point it is clear that the bearish trend that reached levels of crash we were experiencing since the previous friday in the stock markets is definitively the worst fall of the Dow jones since October of 2008.

The Dow decreased about 4.8 percent in between monday to Tuesday and even after the recovery experienced the Wednesday is showing this week a behavior not seen since many years, the Year-to-date the Dow is down -8.63%., that for now still appears erratic .

Thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join