It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enoch Powell-- Racist Or Prophet

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
this man was right all that he got wrong was that they thought black people would one day rule this country well its not its the muslims and the islamists

en.wikipedia.org...

mods please put in right forum thanks
edit on 10-7-2011 by gremlin2011 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-7-2011 by gremlin2011 because: (no reason given)

Mod Note: Starting A New Thread
edit on 7/10/2011 by Mirthful Me because: All Caps Title.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
He was right, Brown people do rule the country. Just not black people, just Muslims!

That isn't good....

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I know of a foram this is good for....

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
I know of a foram this is good for....

yeah ATS because he was a prophet who saw what unguarded immigration would do to the UK. All he was wrong about is when it'll kick off - and that points soon coming when the UK islamic decide they want their own slice of our country to rule.

It might offend some that islmaic immigration is seen by people as a threat, but if you ignore it one day all your gay friends will die in a holocaust, your women friends will wear veils and get shot on penalty spots for amusement akak transgressions and every piece of sculpture and art you admire showing a human form will be destroyed.

That is islam. Thats whats coming if its not stopped.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

oh i do apologise i put an A instead of a U

aint you a clever boy for noticing...

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Astr0

its only a matter of time before there going to be race riots and more with this kinda # happening right now

they protest and cause uproar about a poxy cartoon yet us brits are leeting them have sharia law here

and with gaddafi threatening sending his loyalist to europe to wreak havok, a new crusade is only around the corner

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
why is there so much hate for islam on this board, do any of you people actually know any muslems? or god forbid have good friends that are? if you did you'd realize that the worst of the group always makes the headlines, and that most moslems are not very different from yourselves.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by stoptheinsanity2012
why is there so much hate for islam on this board, do any of you people actually know any muslems? or god forbid have good friends that are? if you did you'd realize that the worst of the group always makes the headlines, and that most moslems are not very different from yourselves.

A few people do not represent the entirety of the board.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

A few people do not represent the entirety of the board.

thanks for that mate just realized the irony of my own post

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Typical left wing apologist bullpoo.

A) I like gays. I worked healthcare, and I don't want to see a single one of my friends hanged from a crane or stoned because they love some one of the same sex.

B) I love my daughters and they will be raised free. No threat of honour killing, no tent over the head, no beatings, no subjugation and no threat of stoning or death on a penalty spot. they will also be allowed to drive cars.

C) I love art. I love ife. I do not want every single item I cherish destroyed by some despotic fool who marches round a stone that fell from space.

D) I love dogs and alcohol. My dog is my friend. its not unclean unless it gets into the mud. Then I bathe it. I then crack a beer to watch a beautiful sunset and wind down. I don't want to get stoned to death for this simple pleasure.

So............ Moslems are like me? the fornicate they are. Oil and water. Oh and islamic medics inside the NHSare getting poo-y about having to obey hygeine rules because it offends their religious sensibilities. So they put none muslims at risk to suit them.

All in all? as i said, oil and water - just look at the world today because it totally proves my point over and over and over again.

edit on 7/10/2011 by Mirthful Me because: Removed Profanity.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
..."get over it!" - thats what brits said to the people of every country they invaded... so, i think its an appropriate response to brits whining about islamic immigrants...

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Astr0

A) I like gays. I worked healthcare, and I don't want to see a single one of my friends hanged from a crane or stoned because they love some one of the same sex.

Muslims in your country are hanging homosexuals and stoning them?

B) I love my daughters and they will be raised free. No threat of honour killing, no tent over the head, no beatings, no subjugation and no threat of stoning or death on a penalty spot. they will also be allowed to drive cars.

These things happen in your country perpetrated by Muslims?

(Honor killings do happen in mine -but they are also met with a life sentence)

C) I love art. I love ife. I do not want every single item I cherish destroyed by some despotic fool who marches round a stone that fell from space.

Muslims are destroying cherished items in your country?

D) I love dogs and alcohol. My dog is my friend. its not unclean unless it gets into the mud. Then I bathe it. I then crack a beer to watch a beautiful sunset and wind down. I don't want to get stoned to death for this simple pleasure.

Muslims are stoning people to death in your country for drinking?

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

i think astro is saying that if it carrys on the way its going this is what will happen

and as for mulim hateing on ATS is BS, we thankfully have some right to say what we like and are here to voice our concers as you are and many others

islams laws are pretty much against what most of the people in the west love

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
You just don't learn do you?

Why are people so prone to falling for this racist claptrap malarky about Muslims taking over?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Astr0

lol calling me a liberal fag, your quite the ignorant bigot arent you, theyre no different then christian fags, theres even the odd gay one, alot of my arab friends drink, theyre daughters can be just as slutty as yours, i can assure you of that, just because the media gives theyre parents attention when they bitch about western culture doing it to theyre kids doesnt mean they are taking over, and destroying art? wtf are you sayin

how the # did you find this site, and why did you join up? i dont see how you can believe all this bull# propaganda and still post on these forums
edit on 14-7-2011 by stoptheinsanity2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by gremlin2011

Enoch Powell was a complete idiot who got it wrong. Rivers of blood my foot!!! Never happened, just scare mongering and promoting fear to drive an agenda.

Same old rhetoric spewed from the Neanderthal mouths of bigots whenever there is a wave of immigration.

In the 50's and 60's it was aimed at people from the Caribbean.

In the 70's and 80's it was aimed at the Indian and Pakistani immigrants.

In the 90's onwards its aimed at the Muslims and, to a lesser extent, eastern Europeans.

Same arguments that normally contradict themselves...

"They have taken all our jobs"
"They don’t wanna work"
"They are raping all our woman"
"They don’t want to mix"
"They are uneducated"
"They are replacing all our doctors"

Same old tribalistic cavemen getting in their gangs and waving their clubs at anyone different.

All of their quotes are normally fed on a diet of Media story’s which have been blown out of proportion to rile up the population and sell more papers. And people fall for it hook line and sinker, without question. Why? Because is gives them something to blame the own inadequacies and failures on.

Sadly it is easier for some to except that that cant get a job due to someone of a different colour than it is to except that the cant get a job because of either their own attitude or the economic climate.

I remember when I was at school (A long long time ago now) and one of the kids was asked by a teacher what he wanted to do when he left school. The kid replied... “I’m gonna sign straight on the dole” The teacher asked him “why?” and the kid replied “What the point in looking for work when all the f-ing P-words have got all the jobs”

Bred in Ignorance at its finest...

Very sad, the kids family were known racists and had killed any hope the kid had. From that day onwards he didn’t stand a chance.

All racists and bigots do is destroy themselves.

Peace.

edit on 16-7-2011 by Muckster because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-7-2011 by Muckster because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Astr0

What a weak arguement all of your points relate to a tiny minority of moslems. The simple fact is that you actually pass many moslems in the street and are completely unaware of them. Why must ATS foster such peurile thinkers???

Fact is Enoch's speaches inflamed people to terrorise hard working communities that HE invited over in the first place.

May he and his followers wrote in hell!

Many people got terrorised but many black people fought back.

Britain is now a better place for all us foreigners!!! British food is now a global masterpiece as opposed the the overboiled muck it used to be.

British music is still a global force?

British fashion likewise.

Get over it!

edit on 16-7-2011 by Tiger5 because: Reword

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Tiger5

as opposed the the overboiled muck it used to be.

Sorry but arguing with a bigot by being rude and offensive to the bigots culture and background will not help your cause. It simply lowers you to their level and makes you no better.

There is nothing wrong with traditional British food and even if you dont like it there is no need to be rude about it.

Peace

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
im neither bigot or racist i posted this to get others views on the amount of immagrants in the uk

i dont no what part of the country you guys are from but in bristol we have a huge immagrant population and it gets bigger year by year

go to the hospital and all you see is foreigners waiting for their free treatments, at the jobcenter getting thier free money, down the council getting their free housing...

all the while their is tens of thousands of brits homeless

but because of people like you muckster this will carry on untill we burst at the seems then we'll see how people really think, brits are to affraid to speak up for the fear of being labled a racist and a bigot just like you are here

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by gremlin2011

Some very sweeping statements there.

I'm sure the number of muslim benefit seekers etc is proportional to the number of "indigenous" folk.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join