It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Coming War With China: Evidence!

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
reply to post by Jay-morris

That was 20 years ago.

I don't recall who, specifically.

It was more than one person. And I was convinced at the time that they were well enough connected to know what they were talking about.

The thing that was . . . a bit startling . . . to me was their assertion rather matter-of-factly that:

1. Australia has so much land and so little people.

2. China has so many people with little land left.

3. It is CHINA'S RIGHT [in their view] to conquer Australia. It is their plan. They consider it a settled and obvious issue.

4. They consider this to be the CHINESE CENTURY--if not the CHINESE MILLENIUM. They have felt held back as an underdog for many years and that they are overdue to rule the world--to be the top dog.

5. They believe that even if they lose 800 million citizens in a war, they will still be on top of the smoking heap with more people and resources left than anyone else--ready to rule the world.

Again, what rubbish! You think China would invade Austrailia, which would be illegal, causing WW3, and losing all they have worked so hard for in the last few decades, that does not make any sense at all.

China is not intersted in invading anyone. They know what its like to be invaded, since they have been invaded many times. China is over populated. the who world is over populated. So what you saying, when any country gets over populated, they are going to invade another country, or is is just big bad evil China?

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
The videos are nonsense, there will be no direct military conflict against any country that has a good few nukes and the ability to launch them, having a large conventional military is only really useful against non nuclear countries. The war will be economic and through proxies, the soviet unions massive military certainly didn't stop it from collapsing due to economic means and neither will Americas. This century ultimately belongs to China, get over it...America will not turn in to some destitute third world country but it will not be the 800lb gorilla that can do what it wants.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons
The videos are nonsense, there will be no direct military conflict against any country that has a good few nukes and the ability to launch them, having a large conventional military is only really useful against non nuclear countries. The war will be economic and through proxies, the soviet unions massive military certainly didn't stop it from collapsing due to economic means and neither will Americas. This century ultimately belongs to China, get over it...America will not turn in to some destitute third world country but it will not be the 800lb gorilla that can do what it wants.

Very well said. The problem is, these people want a war with china, as thats the only thing they know that will bring china down. Its sad that some people just can't get over the fact that their country will not be the biggest super-power. So, what do they do, they say crap like china are evil, china wants a war etc. Its all a load of rubbish. Look at america and china, which of these countries is more likely to want a war? Its america, not China. But China is not interetsed in invading any country. China is the oldest civilisation in the world, and they are not stupid. They plan decades ahead, while most countries only plan a year ahead.

See how the people on this thread who were saying that China wants to invade america have quietly left this thread. Says alot really

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-morris

Again, what rubbish! You think China would invade Austrailia, which would be illegal, causing WW3, and losing all they have worked so hard for in the last few decades, that does not make any sense at all.

China is not intersted in invading anyone. They know what its like to be invaded, since they have been invaded many times. China is over populated. the who world is over populated. So what you saying, when any country gets over populated, they are going to invade another country, or is is just big bad evil China?

Interesting.

I'm curious . . . how long have you lived in China?

I lived in China and Taiwan 15+ years.

The Mainland Chinese were often shocked at how much I knew about their culture; priorities; values; goals; dreams etc. Some thought I was a spy because I knew so much.

I was just and information hog/puzzle piece collector.

Help yourself with your death-grip on your fantasies.

You won't like this dream/vision of China and Russia attacking the USA, either:

www.handofhelp.com...

It is just one of dozens of such over the last 20 years.

BTW, whoever taught you that humans and governments are flawlessly logical in anything like a linear fashion?

You might ask for a refund on that education.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Where did you get your assumption that China's Marxist leaders care a flip about what is

legal?

The Kenyan imposter in the White House doesn't either.

None of the globalists care at all.

On top of that, China figures they can lose 800 MILLION souls and still be on top of the smoldering world heap.

I gather you haven't talked to officials there about such things.

I have.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
The greatest mistake...was from a logically, coldly, and evil viewpoint....that the west didn't send them back into the stoneage via Atomic Weapons before the Chinese collaborated with the newly formed Israel to gain Atomic know how.

We may all live to rue this mistake or not, but if the way they skin dogs alive is an indication , may we die well before we see the first Chinese Soldier at our front gate?

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

Sobering issues.

Certainly there is in the Chinese ethos, history, . . . spirit . . .

an evil ruthlessness, blood lust, abject-cold-hard-cruelty . . .

every bit as horrific as that

that lurks within the Kenyan imposter in the White House . . . and his bosses . . . currently.

Would I trust more the kindness of an authentic Christian Chinese vs that of an authentic Christian dyed-in-the-wool American Caucasian?

Interesting question.

In a flash, I would. The authentic Chinese Christians are typically much closer to the cruelties of the nitty gritties of a very hard life and ultimate risks on every hand daily than most Americans have been for a generation. Too many Americans would sell their grandmothers down the river for an advantage . . . even too many so called "Christians."

However, deeply authentic Christians of all stripes can be trusted with one's life regardless of country, locale, race or heritage. It's beginning to look like their numbers are in the minority of "Christians" and maybe becoming more so.

Though I do think there will be one last vast in-gathering of souls before the utter lowering of the boom. Followed, of course, by the Great Falling Away.

Wasn't it Edgar Cayce who predicted that China would become the most Christian nation and Russia the most democratic? Perhaps he got some things right, regardless of the darkness of his sources.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Either China was extremely lucky in 2011, or they mastered what Russia and America can do. Weather warfare.

All the typhoons in the Pacific headed for China.....turned away or dissolved.

2010:

en.wikipedia.org...:2010_Pacific_typhoon_season_summary.png

2011:

en.wikipedia.org...:2011_Pacific_typhoon_season_summary.png

Except for Hainan......China's economy wasn't hurt by Typhoons this year.

They may have mastered pushing up on the upper atmosphere (HAARP) to steer Typhoons away from them.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-morris

Interesting.

I'm curious . . . how long have you lived in China?

I lived in China and Taiwan 15+ years.

The Mainland Chinese were often shocked at how much I knew about their culture; priorities; values; goals; dreams etc. Some thought I was a spy because I knew so much.

I was just and information hog/puzzle piece collector.

Help yourself with your death-grip on your fantasies.

You won't like this dream/vision of China and Russia attacking the USA, either:

www.handofhelp.com...

It is just one of dozens of such over the last 20 years.

BTW, whoever taught you that humans and governments are flawlessly logical in anything like a linear fashion?

You might ask for a refund on that education.

I lived in beijing for two years, and travelled china with my wife (who is Chinese). And im sorry, but your fear propaganda will not work on me. Like i said before, which no one has addressed, is why would China go to war with america. Lets be honest, it would end up being a world war, and chances are, nukes will be involved, so, no one would win. Why would China risk all they have worked for (without war) to invade america. Its completly stupid, and does not make sense. It would be suicide!

China have got where they are without invading other countries, unlike america, who always seem to be in some sort of war. The only way i can see china going to war, is if america provoke them, and lets face it, the american government are good at that!

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Where did you get your assumption that China's Marxist leaders care a flip about what is

legal?

The Kenyan imposter in the White House doesn't either.

None of the globalists care at all.

On top of that, China figures they can lose 800 MILLION souls and still be on top of the smoldering world heap.

I gather you haven't talked to officials there about such things.

I have.

What don't you understand! If a war did happen between these two, it would turn into a world war, chances are with nukes. Its not just the lives that would be destroyed, its the cities,towns, almost everything. Your conclusion makes no sense at all.

Oh, and you have spoken to officials. care to prove that? If not, then its pointless bringing it up.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Expired
The greatest mistake...was from a logically, coldly, and evil viewpoint....that the west didn't send them back into the stoneage via Atomic Weapons before the Chinese collaborated with the newly formed Israel to gain Atomic know how.

We may all live to rue this mistake or not, but if the way they skin dogs alive is an indication , may we die well before we see the first Chinese Soldier at our front gate?

Dear God! People sometimes amaze me with their primitive, tribal, hateful views. Its sad that we live in a world filled with people like this

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

I lived in beijing for two years, and travelled china with my wife (who is Chinese). And im sorry, but your fear propaganda will not work on me. Like i said before, which no one has addressed, is why would China go to war with america. Lets be honest, it would end up being a world war, and chances are, nukes will be involved, so, no one would win. Why would China risk all they have worked for (without war) to invade america. Its completly stupid, and does not make sense. It would be suicide!

You may be unaware of CIA docs declassified the last several years documenting how we (i.e. the globalist oligarchy in charge of our government) propped up Mao and insured he'd win the civil war on the Mainland.

They WANT massive nuclear war with maximum casualties.

They are CONVINCED that it is the only way to save the human race and the planet from utter destruction. They are wrong. But that's the deception they've been sold and the one they've swallowed hook, line and sinker.

Personally, I think China will be one of the kingdoms under the Anti-Christ's thumb that is restive and not quite as compliant as he would like and not fully for the whole brief time he'll be in overt charge.

You are likely aware of how proud the Chinese people are as a culture. They really WANT to be top dog and REALLY BELIEVE THEY DESERVE IT at long last.

And, given that the ruling elite there are mostly Marxist pseudo-hyper-rationalists-atheists . . . "useless eaters" are just that . . . fodder. They are smugly confident that with their larger population--they will come out on top of the smoldering heap.

Sure, many would likely prefer to do so without overt hostilities. Others are itching to give the USA what they see as a very long overdue cracked skull and stab to Uncle Sam's heart. They feel that the costs are going to be well worth it.

China have got where they are without invading other countries, unlike america, who always seem to be in some sort of war. The only way i can see china going to war, is if america provoke them, and lets face it, the american government are good at that!

However, Ghengis Khan is still idolized by many . . . including his ruthlessness. I met a number of Chinese there and on Taiwan who idolize Hitler . . . because of his raw mastry of ruthless power.

Certainly the USA has inclinations to provoke. But this is a whole different order of thing. The globalists have been setting up WWIII AND neutralizing America's military capacity to defend and respond for a long time--beginning with at least the Klintoons. The Kenyan imposter in the White House has taken that to greather heights/depths than ever before and than all the others combined.

Part of our adventures overseas has been to deplete our manpower and materiell prior to the overt WWIII, imho.

They really do want America mostly shredded in order to make the overt establishment of the global government all that much easier. Certainly Russia and China will be gleeful to help insure such a state for America. Though China will likely try and avoid nuking some of their more important properties here.

China is eager to have Australia's and the US's lands and resources for their larger population.

And, there is a sizeable motivation of raw, pure, ruthless revenge still quite afloat there for real and perceived slights, insults and 'damage' to the motherland at the hand of those 'mean Americans.'

Thankfully, many of the citizens in the street feel differently.

Did you read this Dream/Vision?

DIMITRU DUDUMAN’S VISIONS

CHINA AND RUSSIA ATTACK:

www.handofhelp.com...

I'll remind you that folks of all ages and quite out of the blue . . . have been having vividly intense similar dreams and visions for 20 years or more re China and Russia attacking the USA.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

What don't you understand! If a war did happen between these two, it would turn into a world war, chances are with nukes. Its not just the lives that would be destroyed, its the cities,towns, almost everything. Your conclusion makes no sense at all.

No sense TO YOU! LOL.

I've outlined a time or two why the globalists want such a war.

Besides, raw ruthless arrogant power mongering is not the best example of "logical."

And, many globalists are convinced that there's a great need to erase most cities--particularly in North America--but all over the world--and return the land to where there's no evidence that man ever existed.

It's the old--we are designed to worship something. When folks refuse to worship God, many end up worshiping Nature!

I'm not responsible for whether you BELIEVE the truth, or not.

Go ahead and keep your death grip on your cosmology. Time will tell how well it serves you, in the long run.

Oh, and you have spoken to officials. care to prove that? If not, then its pointless bringing it up.

Not at all. I have no need to prove anything to you.

I know tons of stuff that a long list of smug folks have refused to believe much of my life. On some things, they learned the hard way. On many things, the jury is still out but due to come in at any time.

Go ahead and maintain your death grip on your construction on reality. Time will tell.

I know that the several I talked to were well connected. One's wife had been a secretary to the Central Committee. Another was a professional who was still called for consultations with Central Committee members after his retirement--when he was in his 80's or older.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Antichrist? God!, if i knew this is where the thread was going to go, i would have left a while ago. Why are you bringing your fairytale beliefs into this? Your reasons to why China will invade america still makes no sense at all. I still think you are one of many americans who are hating china because you are scared of losing your "top dog" status. Thats it, nothing more. Why don't you look at your own government and see all the terrible things they have done, and are still doing.

The sad part of all this, is its the people that suffer. Governments do terrible things, and the whole country gets labeled as bad, evil, whatever. You carry on believing in your antichrist rubbish

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
When America starts to bust Russian spys on homesoil it is time to worry friends,this is an established prepatory step in homeland security protocal when the military is on high alert and is a bad sign.

People need to realise what a war with a country like the Us would actually be like?The scenario where America must defend an ally is one of utter and immediate devestation,complete and final,followed by unilateral attacks anywhere else WORLDWIDE with equal speed and lethality,this isnt a chess game.

anyone who dares attack the US mainland would be obliterated ,even if every American on the Mainland were dead the remaining autonomous American might would make them extinct as an afterthought.

China is nowhere near that desperate or stupid.

Other countries can clean up some of the garbage floating around these days,Britain likes to kick asrse to stay sharp,and there are others who can take over a little here.

China is an educated country with the advent of the internet COMMUNISM is doomed,the people are educated and realise that their legacy doesnt depend on war and that the world needs Chinas support to become a global republic.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
My father worked for Honey Well Research Facilities back in the 70’s and 80’s. Also worked many years with World Aero Space. He spent a great deal of time working/creating circuit boards for military platforms. One time I ask him about the weaponry our military possessed. He didn’t say much, only that your average everyday Joe knew only about 10% of what we really had. I couldn’t help but think how small I was in the scheme of things.

The fact of the matter is this:

Our military is VERY AWARE of what China has and their intentions. And what they manage to obtain from our military isn’t anything new. If they’re looking to get the “real-neat-up-to-date stuff”, for every firewall they manage to get thru, they have to get passed another 100 to follow. And if you do manage to get thru the first firewall, they will have your location pinpointed in a matter of seconds. We let them find their way to certain info to keep them distracted from the important stuff. We are decades ahead of them militarily. There is no doubt in my mind about that. I’m not saying we should not be scared of China. They are a growing threat. If they are running low on the basics for their 1.2 billion people, they will eventually need to get it from somewhere. I don’t believe it will be America though.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Why not go to war with China? We would probably break even, considering our current debt.

Afterwards we could colonize the place, and either do to them what we did with Japan, or simply stay there to make sure they are never a hostile country ever again.

I'd prefer we simply stay there. Unfortunately, we don't have the insane reproduction rates they seemly cannot control. It boggles the mind how quickly the Chinese seem to reproduce. Is it simply because it's a larger country, or are they just innately quicker breeders, like rats or something?

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

it is just that kind of attitude that is to be expected from the usa these days . the world is getting tired of americas school yard bully boy stance

when you learn to live in peace with other countries and stop trying to change the regimes of these countries with violence the world will be a better place to live

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
war with china, some say it could be possible to see a war with Iran, others say Pakistan, Syria or even Russia. next year could be rock and roll, i hope the world will cool down.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

First of all, I'm Chinese, so forgive my unbelievable confusing grammar.
Hmmmm...
I do get the whole idea of "China is going to attack United States". And the conjecture of the military force of China, is almost right. After the project 640 + project 863, we've been trying everything to build things. And we do have almost the same military force as america. As for if it's more than that, it's hard to say. And even if it's more than that, it still doesn't mean we are going to win the war or attack america or australia or wherever.
Today, we are focusing on South China Sea issue much more than Syria, Iran issue. And the first enemy of us, is not America or Australia, but Japan. Although Japan is a small country, but to China it's very dangerous. China and Japan also got problem on East sea(as a big country, Sea area is very important to us). We describe Japanese as "a psycho with a gun". To China, Japan is one of those countries sowing dragon's teeth on South China Sea, and it's the activist. Due to the Strait of Malacca problem (we want more than one way to get oil to support war), China is still waiting for right timing to attack neighboring countries of South China Sea. So this will be the first thing to do before we make any move on other issue. That's also why we get very close to Russia, cause it supports us oil, and Russian dislike Japan either. (They made their current move as well) like, China has moving lots of aircraft to somewhere very close to Japan recently.
hmmmm....
Australia and America might get involved in this South China Sea war. But definitely Australia first. And America will be the last one who trying to get involved in. So americans should relax. lol just a little bit. Cause America keeps selling things to Japan, Philippine, ...etc. That's not helping China gets less angry. Cause obviously America got this intension to piss China off.
China now is all about oil. As soon as China find more than 2 ways to get oil to support war......it will begin....
As for Iran problem, China will just sit back and see, and try our best to get on same boat with Russia(not 100% agree/rely on Russia, cause they always get us trouble).

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join