It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Coming War With China: Evidence!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by bigwig22

Left and right are not the same BS, they are two very different types of BS.

The right preaches free market economics, which is just a new brand of communism.

The left preaches political correctness, they want to be the good kindly slave masters, and use multiculturalism to fight their own war against the working class.

Both are currently working to destroy the freedoms and economic success that we enjoy in western world.

I am not sure what way of thinking that you hate, but you should realize that conflict and struggle are inherent parts of humanities nature, and essentially all life as we know it. The real truth is that these struggles makes us better people.

The western world has established a political system that provides opportunity for all, which leads to far greater prosperity.

Most of planet Earth is controlled by societies where a small group of families (mainly), control everybody else, and there is very little opportunity, and the people have very few rights and most live in extreme poverty. This is referred to as the third world.

You either learn to fight for your liberties, or you are destined to become a slave.

Yo want to pretend that you are neutral, but most likely you are just looking for a comfy position in the masters house, even if that means doing bad things to others now and then to maintain you position. This is what most people do.

You are the people the PTB are counting on to do their dirty work, and keep them in power.

That is the real history of China.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
There is consensus in the western military intelligence reports that both Russia and China covet the Continent of North American, once obtained South America would follow. There is however one thing that stands in the way, the might of the armed forces of the U.S.A. and it's allies. Any attempted sneak attack inside or out by either of these
oligarchies would result in a massive retaliation which would totally obliterate the practical existence of these countries, unfortunately for the innocent civilian populations. Anyone who believes that we have fallen behind tactically is mistaken. Our weapons locker is unparalleled and a closely guarded secret. Perhaps one day we will not need to be armed to the teeth but it won't happen in my lifetime.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Not to pick apart your reasoning here too much, but I find the notion that China can deliver even a million soldiers across the ocean to be laughable.

Lets assume they wish to, and that they have access to the largest troop transport ships available anywhere, which can hold about 1000 men + their compliment / gear and so forth.

That's 1000 ships per million men delivered. Assuming they even have such ships, where would they port to load them up, and how many could they load, before needing to report again for resupply?

Based on any reasonable math I can come up with, it would take several hundred ships, the worlds largest port and almost 25 years to move a million soldiers ready-for-battle. Does this still seem rational to you?

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b

Left and right are not the same BS, they are two very different types of BS.

I must agree with you : they are 2 different types of BS but in the end, why divide over that when you can all unite (American ppl, not a NWO) and stop fighting among each other for political beliefs.

Both are currently working to destroy the freedoms and economic success that we enjoy in western world.

That's exactly what I wanted to say when i said the two are the same BS. Their goal is the same.

I am not sure what way of thinking that you hate, but you should realize that conflict and struggle are inherent parts of humanities nature, and essentially all life as we know it. The real truth is that these struggles makes us better people.

I agree with you that conflict and struggle are inherent parts of human nature, but i’m not sure in what way the political « racism » (left hate right and right hate left) makes people better?

You either learn to fight for your liberties, or you are destined to become a slave.

I could not agree more with that.

Yo want to pretend that you are neutral, but most likely you are just looking for a comfy position in the masters house, even if that means doing bad things to others now and then to maintain you position. This is what most people do.

On that point, i can’t agree. I would never harm anyone for mine or others benefit. I can defend myself if i'm attacked but that’s about it. If it means that I could end up dead because i don’t « fit » with what TPTB would want me to do, then i’ll fight them and not who they want me to fight.

You are the people the PTB are counting on to do their dirty work, and keep them in power.

Don’t be mistaken, i wont do anyone’s dirty work.

By the way, i'm from Canada, so i'm almost in the same position as you about this "possible" invasion. I really don't want this to happen.

Peace out.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Sounds like a good hard preemptive strike would do good to send a messge. We could pull the "blame it on the terrorist" card. If a Chinises or Russian army were to attempt an invasion they come a many angles and utilize every port on the west cost of all the Americas, also they could use Alaska as a good crossing point.

Let `em try
WOLVERINES!

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
The right preaches free market economics, which is just a new brand of communism.

Um what?

Free market economics is NOT communism.

Following history, the right has always opposed communism. Communism dictates the right to control the economy through centralized control. Look at the Soviet Union, North Korea, Communist Spain and more for examples.

Communist controls all aspects of the economy, while free market is generally controlled by supply and demand and is much less restrictive and open. I believe you are looking at the relatively new Chinese economy. They opened things up considerably in the last 10 years and are reaping the rewards.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Nice thread Hawkiye, thanks for creating it.

Point I would like to make, it wasn't Clinton that sold technology to China, it began under GW Bush, and repubs have taken far greater sums from the Chinese then the DNC, laundered through right wing think tanks. It is the GOP that got the free market WTO treaties approved that gives China all the advantages in world trade.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think the liberals are any better, they have no love for the U.S. working class.

We need to rebuild our infrastructure in a big way, and with completely different intentions. The post big oil economy is already upon us, and the only solution is a massive change in consumption.

I have to say, something I don't write about on the boards that has been rattling around in my brain, and that is an understanding that the end of big oil is actually good for the people.

All alternative energy sources are of the kind that can not be easily controlled by a small group of people, where as with big oil, where almost all the energy supplies came from a few strategic locations, world energy sources were easily controlled by the elites.

Without the oil, the conventional wars of the past will be impossible to fight.

We have essentially consumed what could have been used against us.

We have shipped our manufacturing overseas, which essentially has cleaned our slate for a massive rebuild of our economy, to a new economy that evolves primarily around energy efficiency, which is the only realistic choice available.

While the U.S. may look to be in a bad situation at the current time, they have us essentially where we want them.

I do not see the PTB as one united group. I see them as several groups in competition, mostly with one common enemy, the average people of the world, whom they desire to control. Still, there are some PTB that support the rights of the individual, who recognize that democracy does work, and a populace with rights and opportunities is far more innovative and productive, and the real source of vast wealth for any nation.

Me thinks it is possible that these good PsTB, may well have fooled the bad PsTB into using up their main source of power out of sheer greed.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
There was a time say 15ish years ago, whenever you saw an american delegate or british delegate at beijing airport being greeted by a Chinese dignitary, the dignitary would have been wearing traditional clothing.
When you saw video of the the two leaders together the chinese leader would be wearing traditional clothing.
Now all you see are people in dark suits.

My belief is that for all societies of the earth the plan has been put down a very long time ago, Certain people have been nurtured to become future leaders and thusly heavily indoctrinated with the beliefs required of that person in that position to create the political environment in which the plan is maintained and progressed.

We know this much, the plan is for a ONE world government, the chinese would be very good administrators of a control mechanism designed to control the people of an entire planet, in fact i believe they are the only race capable of producing the vehiment belief that they are better than everyone else, and this is nothing more than they deserve, and being better than everyone else they can treat them like # as traditional values encourage this kind of behaviour.
Being an atheist RACE by edict of the government releases the population from a lot of moral baggage making them capable of being merciless and utterly ruthless, these are the traits that appeal to those who are trying to subvert a planet to a one world government.

Without a mechanism strong enough to force this upon everyone, and then be big enough to lock everyone in, a one world government will always be a generation away.
The moment the Chinese started wearing dark suits was the time they were told of their place in the grand scheme.
No doubt the chinese thinking in that sly chinese way that accepting the offer would be the downfall of those who want ultimately to remain at the top of the pyramid, by being able to subvert the plan to their own ends, by utilising the position to gain an advantage from which they could overthrow the Capstone.

The all seeing eye has very good vision so it seems sechuan earthquake A plan involving the chinese would be very heavily monitored and any digressions from the stated aims would be very severely dealt with, especially if you were developing weapons in an underground establishment that were not part of the agreed list of available tools for the coming war.

Remember what the aim of a One world government is: To bring about a situation where their god can rule over the entire earth, Do they mean Literally or figuratively?.
If it is Literally then the Chinese are in a no win situation they are atheist and there is no room for atheists, If they mean figuratively, then im quite sure the chinese are capable of creating a hell on earth without too much fuss.

The Chinese are being set up to fail i believe, all the weapons technology being sent to china must surely lull them into a false sense of security, making them believe that they are on a technological par with the united states and the rest of the world, being able to surprise the USS Kittyhawk no doubt bolsters their ego too.
It wasn't that long ago an american general when told about the latest technological advances made by the chinese in tanks and aircraft said "But thats last generation technology, we have next generation technology waiting to go".
They tested a tank in the field in iraq in 2004-5 that used a beam to boil metal, the damage to the bodies that was reported led an analyst to state "from the fact that the eyes have exploded leads me to believe this is some sort of scalar technology, the reason why the eyes exploded is the skull acts as a wave guide and the eye sockets are the point of exit for the waves".

Maybe an attack on the population with bio-weapons is also part of the plan, let them do that it saves a whole lot of trouble persuading a christian people to subvert to a luciferian doctrine, it also gives us a reason to use the next gen technology and wipe the chinese out,THIS is what they would be thinking, and, the world in balance at 500.000.000 people, one way or another, is also what they are thinking.

The hegelian political dialect at work, play one side off the other be stronger than the remaining parts afterwards, then take over with the minimum of effort.
But to do this the muslim world must also be subverted, if you can work this into an analysis of what and how and maybe when id love to see it.

Always remember what you are dealing with, it has "set in stone" the aims and goals for a reason.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Seems I misjudged you opinions, sorry.

The way I see it, it is our willingness to fight to defend our selves, that keeps us safe.

From what I have seen, the people of the world want to live like we live in the U.S. (even though our current lifestyles are not sustainable). I think most of the people on this planet want liberty and opportunity, but they have to realize, they must be willing to fight for these things, behead a few kings, take down evil institutions.

I don't see the Western powers as trying to force our way of life on others, but as trying to give people in other countries what they want, which is opportunity for all. The problem is that our bad guys get together with their bad guys, and muck it all up.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

The World changes. All the dirty tricks they have played on the US, the US has done the same thing over the years to others.

I look forward to the day when America is humbled, permanently so.
Enjoy......your ............Karma..........

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by roger61in61
There is consensus in the western military intelligence reports that both Russia and China covet the Continent of North American, once obtained South America would follow. There is however one thing that stands in the way, the might of the armed forces of the U.S.A. and it's allies. Any attempted sneak attack inside or out by either of these
oligarchies would result in a massive retaliation which would totally obliterate the practical existence of these countries, unfortunately for the innocent civilian populations. Anyone who believes that we have fallen behind tactically is mistaken. Our weapons locker is unparalleled and a closely guarded secret. Perhaps one day we will not need to be armed to the teeth but it won't happen in my lifetime.

Here are several reasons why this mindset is most likely not true and very dangerous.

1. It makes too much sense. And government has proven over and over that they always do the opposite.
2. Any attack will not .be straight forward and will be blamed on terrorists
3 China has proven they can sneak up on our navy undetected, and take out our satellites system which the military is heavily dependant on. They won't use number 3 until they have decimated us with bio and EMP weapons blamed on terrorists
4. Its a secret so you don't know if it's true you just assume it is, and it is perfect propaganda for China to catch us by surprise.
5. China is carrying out their stated pans to a tee.
6 Clinton gave all our secrets to them and they have hacked every system we have and stolen any new ones.
7. They have demonstrated some of thier new tech and it is shocking
8. They are communist and it is what communist do and have always done
9. Our apathy, denial, and normalcy bias makes us perfect targets
10. The mindset that we are invincible is a cold war mindset and outdated.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by 0zzymand0s

Excellent point and one that proves that there must be a level of complicity from our own governments for the chinese to make an attack on the united states.
Firstly somehoiw they would need a foothold in the U.S, and it is happening right now under free trade agreements, what a perfect trojan horse and no doubt the thought appeals to the darker aspects of the chinese group political mind.
Europe is a different matter im sure the russians in the right political environment might just roll through europe with them.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by nightbringr

Following history, the right has always opposed communism. Communism dictates the right to control the economy through centralized control. Look at the Soviet Union, North Korea, Communist Spain and more for examples.

Communist controls all aspects of the economy, while free market is generally controlled by supply and demand and is much less restrictive and open. I believe you are looking at the relatively new Chinese economy. They opened things up considerably in the last 10 years and are reaping the rewards.

This is nothing but the propaganda spin that the free market people want you to believe, but the opposite is true.

Look at how much of free market bankers love communist China. Look at the history, and who planted the seeds that lead to the expansion of communism. It is the right wing. Communism is where the extremists on left and the right come together.

Free market policies claim to let the laws of supply and demand control our economy, but in reality, they create laws that concentrate all the wealth into the hands of a few elites who control the banks, which then manipulate the markets to serve their ends, manipulating supply and demand to their favor.

Free market economics has concentrated the power in the U.S. into the hands of the banking elites, at this point in time, that should be obvious to everyone. People claim this is not true free market economics, but this is indeed the true nature of the free market con.

It is the free market people who embrace communist China's brand of market economics.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by The X

They tested a tank in the field in iraq in 2004-5 that used a beam to boil metal, the damage to the bodies that was reported led an analyst to state "from the fact that the eyes have exploded leads me to believe this is some sort of scalar technology, the reason why the eyes exploded is the skull acts as a wave guide and the eye sockets are the point of exit for the waves"

Do you have any links that can back this up?

Sure TPTB could be setting up the Chinese however it is all speculation and we can't afford to rely on speculation.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Something i just thought is, if the lead players in the NWO have subverted funds for black budget projects to create technologies so fearsome that it does not matter what anyone else does, they will always be able to impose their political will, then they are not going to care to much about anything until it comes to the moment when they decide they want it all back.
Best thing the chinese can do is shut up and be quiet and try not to provoke them for at least for another fifty years until they have caught up in some way in technology, but by then the real world power might just have stepped out from behind the curtain and imposed its own order upon the planet.

Here you go hawkiye a link to the story, if you do a bit of legwork there are a few analyses of what it might be around the web. scalar tank story
edit on 11-7-2011 by The X because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daedalus24
reply to post by rigel4

I don't know about that. With the millions of shipping containers coming in from China that are not being checked coming in every month, hypothetically with the help of some crooked port of entry agents, the Chinese could sneak in a couple dozen bioweapons...Im sorry but i do see a scenario like this happening if all the conditions are wrong.

And what makes you think we can't do the same stupid!? Listen, my grandfather was the man who found several actinobacteria and was the co-discoverer of streptomycin, the first antibiotic remedy used to treat tuberculosis and a number of other diseases, including the plague. Near his death he was still doing research on diseases and bioweapons. I am continuing his research on ethnic and gene specific bioweapons in college right now. There are bioweapons that my grandfather helped create that our government has that can target any specific ethnic group in the world, including the Chinese. If the Chinese used a bioweapon on America, they would be dead in a matter of days, trust me.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Free market policies claim to let the laws of supply and demand control our economy, but in reality, they create laws that concentrate all the wealth into the hands of a few elites who control the banks, which then manipulate the markets to serve their ends, manipulating supply and demand to their favor.

Please stop calling this a free market that is communist propaganda. It is not a free market and never has been a free market. China and the rest of the communist do not have free markets. What you are describing is fascism/communism. Labelling it a free market is a misnomer and that is just what they want is to blame everything on the "free market" when it has nothing to do with a true free market. When government takes most of your profit and dictates what you can buy and sell etc. it is far from free. just cause they let them sell things we don't in the USA does not make it free. True free markets have been proven to work in history. We haven't even had a free market in the USA in at least 70 years.

Even Black markets are not free markets as the factions use violence and force to get market share so that is another form of forced regulation. Not all that different from what governments do an a much larger scale.

edit on 11-7-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
my friend, former soldier, he said that if the U.S piss off China then we will be in war with China in the nesxt five years
edit on 11-7-2011 by sam_inc because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-7-2011 by sam_inc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by rdavis

Originally posted by Daedalus24
reply to post by rigel4

I don't know about that. With the millions of shipping containers coming in from China that are not being checked coming in every month, hypothetically with the help of some crooked port of entry agents, the Chinese could sneak in a couple dozen bioweapons...Im sorry but i do see a scenario like this happening if all the conditions are wrong.

And what makes you think we can't do the same stupid!? Listen, my grandfather was the man who found several actinobacteria and was the co-discoverer of streptomycin, the first antibiotic remedy used to treat tuberculosis and a number of other diseases, including the plague. Near his death he was still doing research on diseases and bioweapons. I am continuing his research on ethnic and gene specific bioweapons in college right now. There are bioweapons that my grandfather helped create that our government has that can target any specific ethnic group in the world, including the Chinese. If the Chinese used a bioweapon on America, they would be dead in a matter of days, trust me.

What evidence can you provide that we should trust you?

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

The US spends more money on its military than China and Russia combined. In fact, if I'm remembering correctly, we spend more money than the top 20 nations combined. Something tells me that we are not doomed. Nor is all of our technology in their hands, with improvements. Just because someone can lecture for 4 hours doesn't mean they aren't a cook.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join