It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Coming War With China: Evidence!

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Looks like the Chinese have been caught red handed launching cyber attacks against the US - something they have allways vehmently denied - Just as the hapless Biden fiishes a 'goodwill' tour of China.

Slip-Up in Chinese Military TV Show Reveals More Than Intended
Piece shows cyber warfare against US

EXPOSED: A picture of the hacking software shown during the Chinese military program. The large writing at the top says "Select Attack Target." Next, the user choose an IP address to attack from (it belongs to an American university). The drop-down box is (CCTV)

A standard, even boring, piece of Chinese military propaganda screened in mid-July included what must have been an unintended but nevertheless damaging revelation: shots from a computer screen showing a Chinese military university is engaged in cyberwarfare against entities in the United States.

www.theepochtimes.com...

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

Kind of makes you wonder how many of the idiots claiming the Chinese are no threat or our friends etc. are actually Chinese sock puppets or script runners...

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye

Kind of makes you wonder how many of the idiots claiming the Chinese are no threat or our friends etc. are actually Chinese sock puppets or script runners...

LOL give me a break! The only way china will go into a war with America, is if amaerica provoke them, and lets face it, the american government are very good at doing that. Why the hell would China want to invade or go to war with America and lose all they have built in the last couple of decades? Please tell me why?

You know what it is? People like you are scared. Your whole life you have been living in a country that has been the major super-power. Now things are changing, and it scares you. So, what do you do? You start fear mongering with the country that will take your crown in 15/20 years or so.

America is just a baby compared to China. China doesn't plan a year ahead, they plan a decade ahead. Thats why they are where they are now. And you think they would throw that away on a war they can't win lol

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Lets be honest about this though, do you not think every nation is hacking every other nation all the time? Surely that is the point of espionage - to find secrets from other states?

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

Yes they are, but when its another country that is not their own, then its bad and evil
These are the kind of scared narrow minded people we are dealing with. Scared that they are losing their grip on worlds biggest super-power.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Jay-morris

I think we simply have to accept that as species we can be wonderfully inventive, creative and caring whilst at the same time accepting that we can also be treacherous, sneaky, violent and underhand.

Nothing will change this - look at every example from history!

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flavian

I think we simply have to accept that as species we can be wonderfully inventive, creative and caring whilst at the same time accepting that we can also be treacherous, sneaky, violent and underhand.

Nothing will change this - look at every example from history!

True. Its just a shame that people can't see their governemnts for what they are, instead of looking at them as mini Gods

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-morris

Originally posted by hawkiye

LOL give me a break! The only way china will go into a war with America, is if amaerica provoke them, and lets face it, the american government are very good at doing that. Why the hell would China want to invade or go to war with America and lose all they have built in the last couple of decades? Please tell me why?

I don't think this view is remotely close to the way army generals are viewing things..

The reason China and America will go to war is incredibly easy to see. It's because of the need for powerful countries to secure resources, and have the largest say in international affairs. Right now, America has the largest say, through various policies enacted after we've won wars, but rooting in the fact that we've had military dominance for decades.

As resources continue to dwindle, and we have countries with people who seek to develop their potentials and enter the middle class, a point will be breached where it's more politically viable to attempt to solve these problems by direct confrontation over doing it covertly, and by proxy.

Don't be deluded. The race to secure the worlds resources are going into overdrive, and various economic, trade, and proxy wars have been going on for a long time now. Eventually, things will become direct, physical, and terribly violent.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Absolutely indeed.

I have no trouble whatsoever believing such reports.

They are consistent with what well connected folks told me personally when I lived there.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

I don't think this view is remotely close to the way army generals are viewing things..

The reason China and America will go to war is incredibly easy to see. It's because of the need for powerful countries to secure resources, and have the largest say in international affairs. Right now, America has the largest say, through various policies enacted after we've won wars, but rooting in the fact that we've had military dominance for decades.

As resources continue to dwindle, and we have countries with people who seek to develop their potentials and enter the middle class, a point will be breached where it's more politically viable to attempt to solve these problems by direct confrontation over doing it covertly, and by proxy.

Don't be deluded. The race to secure the worlds resources are going into overdrive, and various economic, trade, and proxy wars have been going on for a long time now. Eventually, things will become direct, physical, and terribly violent.

And you call me deluded. How many wars have china fought to get where they are now, please tell me? Have they needed to go to war? no, they have not. If they keep on going the way they are going (without war) they will be the biggest super power in the world in about 15 years. And you think they would ruin that but going to war with america. A war that would def turn into world war 3. What the hell do they have to gain from that! lol It is the american government that is war hungry, not the chinese government. If a war was going to happen, i bet it will be America that makes the first illegal move, not the Chinese.

You want a war with China. You hate the fact that America is falling apart and China is on the up. But what did you expect? Did you think your empire would last forever? History tells you that will never happen. Get over it!

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
reply to post by hawkiye

Absolutely indeed.

I have no trouble whatsoever believing such reports.

They are consistent with what well connected folks told me personally when I lived there.

And who told you what? Please let us know.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

You don't speak for me, or anyone else.

You obviously have no clue of who I am, or history.

How many wars has China fought, you say? As if to say they haven't fought any or many

I don't know all too much about history, but know China has fought many wars.

Get over yourself.
edit on 27-10-2011 by unityemissions because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions

You don't speak for me, or anyone else.

You obviously have no clue of who I am, or history.

How many wars has China fought, you say? As if to say they haven't found any or many

I don't know all too much about history, but know China has fought many wars.

Get over yourself.

I do know history my friend. Im not saying China has never gone to war because they have. And this is basically due to countries invading them. Look back a hundred years and see how many times china has been invaded. Now look and see how many countries they have invaded please
Your logic on why China would go to war with america is a complete load of rubbish, coming from someone who is scared that their all mighty country is coming to an end, and i guess you have not seen that in your life-time.

Well, guess what, it happens to all empires. Look how great the English empire was, and look at us now lol the same will happen to you, and when China is the biggest super power, the same will happen to them, and so on. It is america who is desperate at the moment, not China, and which one is always militery active???????
edit on 27-10-2011 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Why would China go to war with it's biggest customer?

It really is almost that simple. Not to mention, two nuclear superpowers going to war? MAD.
Mutually Assured Destruction. It's the same reason we never went to war with the Soviet Union.

There's simply no gain for them, even if they won. Which they wouldn't, because unlike other nations, we've actually USED the nuke in war...and like any nuclear superpower, we'd take our enemies down with us.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Why would China go to war with it's biggest customer?

It really is almost that simple. Not to mention, two nuclear superpowers going to war? MAD.
Mutually Assured Destruction. It's the same reason we never went to war with the Soviet Union.

There's simply no gain for them, even if they won. Which they wouldn't, because unlike other nations, we've actually USED the nuke in war...and like any nuclear superpower, we'd take our enemies down with us.

Try telling that to the deluded people on this thread!

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
There will not be any direct hostilities with China - just look at the vulnerability of the Three Gorges Dam to a simple cruise missile strike, let alone nuclear strikes on their major cities.

The Western world is going to be economicaly collapsed, and then into civil war, the NWO have allready spent the longest time on programs of cultural subversion, until the social fabric has rotted to the point of imminent failure.
They obviously plan to pit us against the Islamic world as a means of collapsing and eliminating that as well.

They may do the dirty on China as well along the way - it all depends on what the (non human) masters behind the scenes really want!

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

There will not be any direct hostilities with China - just look at the vulnerability of the Three Gorges Dam to a simple cruise missile strike

Good point...would be interesting to see an analysis of the projected repercussions of such a strike.

They seem pretty confident:

Even if there is a war and the dam is wracked, there'll be limited damage."

The state-controlled China Daily newspaper reported last year that channels had been dug out downstream to divert excess water released from a wrecked dam.

But of course, the Chinese would never lie...

edit on 27-10-2011 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

I have skimmed over this thread, so i apologise if one of my fellow countryman has already spoken up. Some of this post is based on opinion, and assumption and is not completely 'fact', i am not a military tactician and i dont think playing war stratergy games makes me one either

It's highly unlikely anyone would invade Australia, heres some food for thought

Australia certainly has a large land mass, this i cannot, will not debate. Except it comes a high cost (and it will be of human life). Mainland of Australia, has the area of 7.69 million square kilometres. Awesome, it's HUGE! (lazy link) But wait, the size of the deserts in Australia combined is 1,371,000 square kilometres which is 18% of the continent that brings us down to about 6.3 square kilometres.... "Ok but its still big!". Couple in the mountain ranges, and other inhospitable areas of our sun-burnt country it dramatically reduces the livable areas. I mean really? What can you do in a desert that is either flooding or/and is so damned hot that there is nothing you can really 'mass produce' there (food wise).

"but but but, you're full of it...", actually I'm not. Anyone who lives in this country will tell you, Australia is an absolute pain in the rear in some areas. Our bush is designed (by nature) to BURN. It gets hot, our native trees shed bark like no else, what happens to this litter during our scorching 40+ degree summer days? It burns, more than your five alarm chilli, especially so when you couple in the fact that Eucalyptus Trees (which are full of the oil) are highly flamable.

On top of that our climate is so random its not funny. We go through massive drought's then massive wet seasons (i'm excluding the weather in Melbourne.... That place is weird...), increase our population too much and you will suffer from the lack of available fresh water. (See Victorian water restrictions).

Looking at an invaston in logistics, its also a pain in the rear. The country is HUGE, you'd have to fly everything down here, you'd have to fly your food, medical and weapon supplies and rely purely on air drops, that is expensive, and highly costly.

Last but not least, the Local population will not bow to occupation. Most of us will take up arms to defend our sovereignty.

This means you would for all intents and purposes nuke us into oblivian, rendering most of our useable lands more barren. Surgical strikes (using cruise style missles), might have some impact would work, however you'd have to kill the local population.

On my final point, the minute agression started against Australia, the UK, France, the US (To some extent Turkey) & Japan would kick over and do what they could to support us. Russia would stay clear of the entire event, the Russians actually like us, it would be like watching two sibblings fighting.

The Austrlian Special Air Services (SAS) is one of the most elite army regiments on the planet and has trained with most armies of the western world (and some of the eastern world). These soldiers are respected and are known to strike fear into the hearts of the brave (According to friends and associates who served in the Turkish army they are specifically told of the SAS during World War 2, and are told to steer clear of them. If this is factual or not i do not know).

Before "they have billions of troups blah blah blah". Weight of numbers does not work, you get the people on the aggressive side surrendering to the defensive side because they dont want to be slaughtered (or fear of being slaghtered), but that relies on a number of factors, ie if the defending side is highly trained, motivated and armed.

Again just my opinon, agree or not its your call

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
some entity has been hacking satelites...

Hackers interfered with two U.S. government satellites four separate times in recent years, according to a congressional commission report to be released next month. In October 2007 and July 2008, a NASA-managed Landsat-7 satellite experienced 12 or more minutes of interference, and a Terra AM-1 satellite was disrupted for two minutes in June 2008 and again that October for nine minutes, according to Bloomberg Businessweek's analysis of the annual report by the U.S.-China Economic and Security Review Commission.

source

I would prefer it to be ET

EDIT don't mean to mislead anyone into thinking this is Chinas doing, was just reading about chinas hacking previous.
edit on 27-10-2011 by moixa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   

That was 20 years ago.

I don't recall who, specifically.

It was more than one person. And I was convinced at the time that they were well enough connected to know what they were talking about.

The thing that was . . . a bit startling . . . to me was their assertion rather matter-of-factly that:

1. Australia has so much land and so little people.

2. China has so many people with little land left.

3. It is CHINA'S RIGHT [in their view] to conquer Australia. It is their plan. They consider it a settled and obvious issue.

4. They consider this to be the CHINESE CENTURY--if not the CHINESE MILLENIUM. They have felt held back as an underdog for many years and that they are overdue to rule the world--to be the top dog.

5. They believe that even if they lose 800 million citizens in a war, they will still be on top of the smoking heap with more people and resources left than anyone else--ready to rule the world.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join