It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hamas cracks down on men cutting Gaza women's hair

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
From USA Today:
content.usatoday.com...

"Enforcing a law that forbids a man from cutting a woman's hair, the conservative government in Gaza has begun cracking down on the handful of male hairdressers coiffing women, the BBC reports. At least one man has been arrested. Most Gazan women get their hair cut by women, and many devout Muslims consider it un-Islamic for men to cut women's hair."

And people wonder why Israel is constantly fighting with these Muslims. When will people get it into their thick head that most Muslims in the Middle East are still very primitive and living with religious laws from the Middle Ages.

Gaza will become another Syria or Iran with a religious dictatorship. And the world cannot afford another Fanatic Muslim state.

We have enough problems with Muslim terrorists, and have our hands full trying to help the Libyans, Egyptians, Syrian and Iranian people who are trying overthrow their current governments, and make a change.
edit on 10-7-2011 by CountDrac because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by CountDrac

Why would an American news station ,give a rats about hairdressing in Gaza ?
Why do i need to know this ? Should i hate these people now
Eta I just looked at that site and this is breaking news and must read stories.Huh

edit on 10-7-2011 by 12voltz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

It was reported by a few news organizations including Al Jazeera. And no one said you should hate them but it is alarming, and a good indication to the future of the Gaza strip under Hamas.

What’s wrong you don’t like the facts when they don’t fit your arguments or point of view?

edit on 10-7-2011 by CountDrac because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Soon the Gazan men won't be able to wear jewellery

The first time I had a woman cut my hair was the last time and that was in my teen years. Guess Gaza is off my tour list and I so wanted to go and try out their fine dining experience and their 5 star hotels with huge big fresh produce & candy street markets scattered between the shopping strips and cafes where Tony Blair's sister in law enjoys all her shopping experiences.

Oh well......I guess it's back to the tropics of the Pacific Islands but at least they play rugby there!

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

You can still enjoy the 5 star hotel but if you get your hair cut by a woman you will spend the night in jail. So just make sure you get your haircut in israel...

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

My point of view is that this is nothing but propaganda, and if this is a must read according to Usa today,then its been a quiet week in HW

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
What is the difference in this action and with the one forbidding women to wear burkha's in France? It is the exact same infringement on a woman's liberty just one happened in a "western: society IMO.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

yeah but they charge through the roof in Israel and I like to travel on the cheap! Jeezes, I've never seen so many friggin lollies and fresh produce in all my life like they have in Gaza....and I can barter there alot easier among the Arabs than in Israel. In Gaza it's like goiing to the warehouse outlets @ wholesale price......in Israel it's like shopping at Gucci. See, in Gaza I can even get a mercedes smuggled in below cost.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Look at this.......Israel's blockade on Gaza........once a week 70+ Gazans travel to Israel to look for potential merchandise to bring in to Gaza:

ahhhhhh, what blockade?

www.aish.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
So Israel should launch a few airstrikes into Gaza because some butholes don't like men cutting womens hair?

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Gee, what a coincidence that your anti-Hamas story is linked from a hardcore pro-Israel website. Everything there is how positive Israel is, and how negative those scary brown Arabs are.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12voltz

Why would an American news station ,give a rats about hairdressing in Gaza ?
Why do i need to know this ? Should i hate these people now
Eta I just looked at that site and this is breaking news and must read stories.Huh

edit on 10-7-2011 by 12voltz because: (no reason given)

So the BBC is American news now? I will tell you why you should give a rats *** about hairdressing in Gaza.It goes to show just how backwards and lacking of virtue they really are.

News flash Muslims treat their females like crap. They are a parasite on this earth. I believe we should leave them all alone and let them eat each other which they will.

When the moderates inside a religion don't speak out in force against the rest something is very wrong. And don't blow smoke up my, you know what and tell me they do. Mainstream Muslims are silent partners.

Every day you see post after post bashing Israel. What would you do if you neighbors wanted to kill you and followed 2000 year old customs? I cant say I like Israel but I do understand stand them a little more with stories like this.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeachM1litant
So Israel should launch a few airstrikes into Gaza because some butholes don't like men cutting womens hair?

No,
Hamas should launch a few rockets into Israel, because in Israel, male hair dressers are allowed to cut woman's hair.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Subjective Truth

i couldn't say it better....

new topics

top topics

join