It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Significance of The Flower of Life

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Here is a very interesting video that gives some insight on the significance of the geometry of the flower of life. I used to not understand the flower of life and was skeptical that it had any significance until I started drawing it myself and I realized that the flower of life actually is the geometrical symbol that everything natural is tied to and is even how natural geometrical shapes are determined. It's really amazing once you get it.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

edit on 10-7-2011 by sabbathcrazy because: (no reason given)

He said that this is only 1 of 13 things that make up the univers. What are the other 12?
edit on 10-7-2011 by sabbathcrazy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Great Vid! Sacred geometry is everywhere. The universe is the macrocosm, our reality is a microcosm. Everything is the same... from the universe down to the atom. We are a reflection of the macrocosm. A spiraling fractal with the exact same patterns as the largest galaxies in the universe.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

So much interesting, I am happy to have found this great piece of information out there.

Thanks to you and be well,

Thruthseek3r

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
The Flower of Life is not really about sacred geometry. It is only a symbolic preamble to it. If you want to discover the real deal, visit:
smphillips.8m.com...
and prepare to be amazed.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by sabbathcrazy

I don't know all of them...but perhaps the seed of life, the flower of life, the fruit of life, tree of life, the platonic solids, metatrons cube...fractal symetry and reality...just guessing now.
edit on 10-7-2011 by blazenresearcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

It is a symbol of life...We cannot even think of the mechanisms that went into creation. Therefore we need to view it as a symbol. Harmonics, wave lengths, mirroring, fractals...it is so complex..it is like a caveman trying to figure out a cell phone....don't forget the dimensionality too. How can we think like another dimension...if we have never been there....

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by thruthseek3r

Please view my u tube blazenresearcher...

Namaste!

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Well officially count my mind as blown.

Funny thing is, I use to draw this symbol when I was younger all the time. Not necessarily the flower of life, but the seed of life. Found this information extremely interesting, further research is required, thanks for this OP.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I figured out recently that the process of osmosis in plants is similar to the evolutionary process of consciousness from the lower density to the higher ones.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
That is a very interesting video. My first post btw. I enjoy reading about ancient mysteries and science. Been a lurker for little a while..

I saw it fit to answer this post since it addresses something me and my gf experienced a couple of years ago. We were on vacation and out of nowhere she got a marking clearly like the flower of life on the inside of her thigh. It was no rash, not with those clear circles and lines. Allergy is out of the question since she is not an allergic.. She is quite the opposite of an allergic, she almost doesn`t react to anything - not even the test they use as a "positive" when allergy testing. Also it was not paint or anything of the sort. It looked like, well.. like she`d been marked. It was totally freaky... never seen anything like it.

Well, that`s my two pennies. Anyone heard of anything like it?

edit on 11-7-2011 by br0ker because: Edited spelling

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by br0ker

Never heard of anything like that, but I don't doubt it either. Maybe some kind of spirit was trying to show her and you a message. The message that all in the Universe is in order.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Sacred geometry is the resonant code within our DNA. Just like every living thing within the unified field. Sacred geometry is the vibration of the prime source.

I'm a noob at embedding vids...but watch this one...

www.youtube.com...

Here is another good one! Enjoy! Namaste!

www.youtube.com...
edit on 11-7-2011 by blazenresearcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Finally a short video that is simple yet effective and informative. Great find. check out Esoteric Science for some relative information.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

He covered those too though. From Flower of Life, to Phi and Fibonacci, to the musical scales, and the conic sections / cubes and hypercubes

top topics

join