It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The scream of a reptillian from Orion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Tell me what you guys think? I don't know if that footage looks real at all, anyone could have mimic'd that scream right?

apparently doctor reed had found this artifact on its arm that lets you turn into a light being of some sort

The Link Artifact from the case of Dr. Jonathan Reed is an armlet with multi layered metal and living plant-like materials with unknown symbols.
Each layer is about 3 microns thick.
(a human hair is 12 microns)

Analyzed in Osaka, Japan as containing beryllium, copper, gold, aluminum, manganese, bismuth, zinc and other materials not known to exist on the periodic table of elements.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
meh

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by depth om
meh

Quoted for truth!

just search Jonathan Reed on ATS search and you find many many threads about this HOAX.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Yeah wasn't this labelled a hoax years ago?
why even bother making a new thread on it.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Sounds like my Mother-in-law, but much better looking. Also I think Tiffany had this same arm band on sale last month.

All kidding aside, I think there are some very creative people living among us!

M

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by jyze420

Those black symbols, it's called vinyl, i would know since i used it everyday.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
looked like a paineted balloon with papermashey on it and the scream sounds to digital for me to say living any one els say it sounds like a digitaly spead kid up yelling or slowed down

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Looks like paper mache to me. If they know the rist band turns beings into light then why dont they demonstrate?

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

ATS Skunk Works: This forum is dedicated to the
all-important highly speculative topics

S & F

For effort and presentation now about this last little bit here....

Analyzed in Osaka, Japan as containing beryllium, copper, gold, aluminum, manganese, bismuth, zinc and other materials not known to exist on the periodic table of elements.

That's a pretty bold statement considering the known and controversial nature of the presented material. Could we get a qualified source that supports such claims?

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by jyze420

Two things. First, Reed has only recently again been shown to be a poor hoaxer on 'Fact or Faked'. It's well worth watching, but that was far from the first time. Unlike many hoaxers, he doesn't hide away but just keeps on going on. He'll impress many more before he gives up, but you might as well save yourself some time.

Second, and probably more important, Orion just isn't a place from which things come. It looks like a pattern from our point of view on Earth, but it's really just a bunch of random stars at hugely different distances from us. Same goes for the Pleiades. If anyone tells you that the alien intelligence that talks to them is from any named constellation, then either the intelligence is lying or . . .

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Snippy23

Er, I don't suppose you ever thought that, when the claim is made that a certain alien species comes from a constellation, what was really meant was that it originated in a planetary system associated with a star that is in the direction of that constellation, as seen from the Earth?

Please try harder in your debunking. It's not very convincing.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Is that paper mache?

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

Er, yes. What evidence do you have of any alien species which lives in a planetary system associated with a star that is in the direction of that constellation? It's Reed, not me, that said the alien came from Orion, and I can't recall him adding your explanation. I think it's more likely that he said it came from Orion because the suckers who would believe him would have heard of it, rather than even bothering to be more specific. How engaging would it be to say that it came from some star system, invisible to the naked eye and only designated by a reference number - somewhere that wasn't a well-known constellation?

In that Reed is one of the great architects of bunk, how much more debunking will it take to convince you that he was making this stuff up?

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I noticed Jaime Maussan in the photo, its so convenient that when theres a hoax he always seems to play his part in it.

Coincidence?

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by jyze420

I just realized who that alien looks like:

Zbigniew Brzezinski!!!

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by nyk537
Is that paper mache?

I do believe it is.

And a cheap plastic armband to go with it by the look.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I'm no expert on reptillian's but it has a very small mouth and jaw line which would lead me to believe it's vocal cords, assuming it has any, would not be of any significant size either. Don't see how it would of produced a sound like that. X2 on hoax.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
T-shirt worn by alien:

"I traveled light years to mutilate cattle and all I got was this lousy head wound."

(Sorry if you don't like it, it was funny to me, here....now.)

This stuff cracks me up.

new topics

top topics

join