It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are These GOP Candidates Running for President of USA - or Israel? (Beware. It's easy to become

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
www.americanfreepress.net...

I have copied the article in full here, because permission was given to do so. It was published by American Free Press on the link above.

Are These GOP Candidates Running For President of the U.S.—or Israel?

rss202

By Keith Johnson

Although Sarah Palin was not among the seven Republican hopefuls who participated in the most recent June 13 GOP debates, she would have certainly found herself right at home with other high-profile politicians who have already pledged their allegiance to the Zionist agenda.

Aside from Ron Paul, the current lineup of pseudo-conservative presidential wannabes has demonstrated a biased affection for Israel at the expense of all other international relationships, and even over the best interests of the United States.

These Christian politicians even wear Israeli flag pins, yarmulkas and stars of David—whatever they can to convince Jewish voters and Christian Zionists they are on the side of Israel and “the chosen ones.”

As an example, ahead of declaring his candidacy for a 2012 presidential bid, Mitt Romney made a trip to Israel to stump for an endorsement by Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. The former governor of Minnesota, Tim Pawlenty, has likewise vowed that the United States will “stand shoulder to shoulder with Israel” if he is elected president. He also recently criticized the Obama administration for “an astonishing unwillingness to stand by Israel at the UN.”

Newt Gingrich promises that if he becomes president, he will move the U.S. Embassy in Israel from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem despite the fact that the international community does not recognize Jerusalem as Israel’s capital and that Israel agreed, upon the founding of the nation, that Jerusalem would forever remain an open city outside of its direct jurisdiction.

During a recent interview, Herman Cain, the former Godfather’s Pizza CEO, stated, “let me tell you what the Cain doctrine would be, as it relates to Israel, if I were president: You mess with Israel, you are messing with the United States of America.”

In 2003, Rick Santorum suggested that federal funding should be cut to American universities that openly criticize Israel.

Last but not least is the most frightening statement of all coming from Minnesota Rep. Michelle Bachmann, who told the Republican Jewish coalition: “I am convinced in my heart and in my mind that if the United States fails to stand with Israel, that is the end of the United States. . . .We have to show that we are inextricably entwined, that as a nation we have been blessed because of our relationship with Israel, and if we reject Israel, then there is a curse that comes into play.”

You can rest assured that no matter which one of these dual loyalists is elected, Israel will continue to receive billions of dollars in foreign aid each year as American taxpayers are left footing the bill and Israel’s leaders will continue to receive standing ovations.

edit on 10-7-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Wow talk about a hate letter against Israel.

I'd say it's fairly obvious where you stand on the issue.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I find this kind of blatant, unconditional alignment with Israel offensive. How 'in your face' does it have to get before people have a paradigm shift and see what's really going on here.

Of course, the sub text to these statements is presumed to be 'the poor Israelis are victims', 'the holocaust', etc, but imo that (false) rationale is now thread bare and increasingly being questioned by the US people.

Perhaps it's a race against time - this line will only be accepted by the people of the US as long as they still believe the Israeli 'victim', sob story'. Once the American people wake up they will see these statements for what they are.

There's no time to waste in trying to get people to see the truth. Keep on keeping on.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Just like you said other than Ron Paul. I am going to register to vote in order to vote for Ron Paul not because I believe he totally right in everything. However he is at least honest and sincere. America and Americans first. As far as I can tell he is the only true servant in the running on either party. The restr are bought off foreign agents I don't care where they were born.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by kro32

No hate. Some people see any criticism of Israel as hate...I don't. And yes, I am totally against this unconditional support of Israel.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

ps. You get the prize for being the first one on the thread to PREDICTABLY and meaninglessly throw around the 'hate' word - when no hatred is expressed. Do you even understand what the word means?

How about you put forward a coherent argument instead?

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
That's fine to be against Israel. There are points to be made on both sides. However this letter you posted is a twisted collection of hate against anyone that supports Israel and is misrepresenting a number of facts.

You could better get your point across and seem more credible if you didn't add junk like this to your post.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
It's not the politicians that support Israel, though they might have that bias, it's the PTB(or MIC, if you prefer) and they are the ones that REALLY run the country. I'm surprised that Obama has been allowed the latitude that he's taken in his stance towards Israel. I would have thought he would have been offed by now.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

That's fine to be against Israel. There are points to be made on both sides. However this letter you posted is a twisted collection of hate against anyone that supports Israel and is misrepresenting a number of facts.

You could better get your point across and seem more credible if you didn't add junk like this to your post.

You clearly don't understand what the word 'hate' means.

I'm still watiing for you to put forward a coherent argument, other than simply lobbing single syllable words like 'hate' and 'junk' and believing they will stick.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Bachmann continues the crazy talk "I am convinced in my heart and in my mind that if the United States fails to stand with Israel, that is the end of the United States. " W...T...F...

Listening to some of the candidates talk about Israel, you'd think that the US population of Jewish people was more than just around .5%, but it's not.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
It's not the politicians that support Israel, though they might have that bias, it's the PTB(or MIC, if you prefer) and they are the ones that REALLY run the country. I'm surprised that Obama has been allowed the latitude that he's taken in his stance towards Israel. I would have thought he would have been offed by now.

The politicians do support Israel in these public statements - either because they are told to do so or because they believe what they are saying. Few either want or have the cojones to stand up and say NO, and that's the problem.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

What about that was hateful??? IMO telling the truth may not be what you want to hear but facts are still facts. FAR more Palestinians are hurt and killed by the IDF than vice versa. Not to mention that Israeli MSM is full of anti-Palestinian propaganda.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by origamiandurbanism
Bachmann continues the crazy talk "I am convinced in my heart and in my mind that if the United States fails to stand with Israel, that is the end of the United States. " W...T...F...

Listening to some of the candidates talk about Israel, you'd think that the US population of Jewish people was more than just around .5%, but it's not.

The problem is they wield a power disproportionate to their numbers. If you look at how many are in 'positions of influence' the percentage changes radically - including the banks.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

My point is that any politician that opposes Israel will get no traction in the American political scheme.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Cantmakedisup

If you know anything about Keith Johnson you will see why anything written by him can be constured as hate.

Here is another statement from this man.

The relationship between Israel and the Christian Zionists is a sick and twisted one to be sure. Each requires the other to die. It’s really nothing more than a murder-suicide pact.

Israel relies on Christian Zionists to sacrifice their money, resources, freedoms and children. They need these things to wage war on their neighbors and expand their empire.

The Christian Zionists rely on Israel to sacrifice 2/3 of their Jewish population in an apocalyptic war in the Middle East. They need these things to hasten the return of Jesus Christ so he can usher them up into Heaven.

No sane person would ever allow themselves to be involved in a relationship like this. But these people are not sane—they are psychopaths.

Every war that has been waged in the twentieth and twenty-first centuries has come as a result of this unholy alliance. It has wreaked devastation upon our economy and has cost countless lives. But this is more than an economic or humanitarian crisis. This is a moral crisis that calls into question whether we, as a species, even have the will to keep on living.

70 million Christian Zionists make up the most coveted voting block in America. All of them pray for the return of their savior so that he may deliver them from this horrible, dangerous place and rapture them up into the safety of his loving embrace. What chance do we have of saving this world, when the largest segment of our society just can’t wait to leave the world behind?

Now if you don't think his logic is a bit twisted I don't know what to tell you.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

I really don't understand why any mention of Israel turns into a victim situation. Mass genocide has been comitted around the world. However those people and their countries don't completely rule US policy. Why does the US politicians go against this countries own National interests ande pledge allegience to a foreign flag and then get away with not being charged with treason among other criminal charges? Why does the US people have to be the victim to alleged victims in a distant country in a distant time? Why does it become a racial thing to stand up for your own country and your own people which happens to be made up of all races ? Common sense dictates that this makes no sense. As for me I will believe and do what is best for the American taxpayer first.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen
The problem is they wield a power disproportionate to their numbers. If you look at how many are in 'positions of influence' the percentage changes radically - including the banks.

Definitely. The power that Israel has (in addition to the disproportionate numbers in office) over America and it's politicians (just look at some of the crazy quotes in this article) is a real conspiracy that is pretty much out in the open and one that American citizens should be concerned about.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
The American Psyche has always supported the “one against many” theory. We always seem to root for the underdog.

That is now changing with the many forms of media out there and more people are exposed to it.

You will always have your die-hard Anti-Semitic types and also your Islamaphobes. But people are starting to look into it deeper than before. Trying to find the truth in the matter.

Sadly though, people also tend to believe sources that correspond with their ingrained beliefs.

edit on 10-7-2011 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

My point is that any politician that opposes Israel will get no traction in the American political scheme.

Yes, I agree, but Ron Paul is doing a sterling job of helping people to see the truth. The people DO have power, they just have to believe it in large enough numbers, and believe there is a real alternative.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by origamiandurbanism

Originally posted by wcitizen

Definitely. The power that Israel has (in addition to the disproportionate numbers in office) over America and it's politicians (just look at some of the crazy quotes in this article) is a real conspiracy that is pretty much out in the open and one that American citizens should be concerned about.

I absolutely agree, it's should be cause for huge concern.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join