It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wierd night school and radio message

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by coquine

I get these too. Have done for years, although never thought to categorise them as 'lessons' only 'another one of them weird things that happens to me at night'. I think scientifically its called Hypnagogia but its certainly a spiritual thing that I, personally would not explain away simply as dreams or hallucinations.

When it happens to me there is always an intelligent presence that I cant see but can 'feel' and i'm usually being showed changing geometric patterns (a bit like a kaleidoscope) or the workings of complex machinery. Which all seems to make perfect sense at the time and makes connections to and explains certain mysteries which I am also only aware of when in this state.

This might happen to me for about a week then ill have a couple of months without it happening. I often have trouble breathing during these episodes too and find an increase in lucid dreaming.

Not sure about your radio experience though, the universe send us these signs and synchronisations but there is only you that can piece the puzzle together...

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by coquine

I've just joined this forum and have read your post with interest. Why? I get the same, most times forget what has been sent, sometimes I only remember the last comment oddly usually a see ya until next time' or 'just careful who you repeat that lot too! take care speak to ya soon' other times I've been aware sooner as to whats going on and said 'thanks' and had the reply 'no problems, just doing our job to awaken' Lately, however I often cut into the 'download info' and talk to them, my first was- why they believe I need to know this!

About 18 months ago when in 'just one of those moods' said in a laughing sort of voice 'hoping for miracles?' (the info was about me (and others) using certain words or phazes to "non believers" to kick start there awakening) the download stopped and a conversation between us kicked off, sorry have been asked to withhold the info, as its not right time yet to publish....Bu I know talk to them and no its not schizophrenia, nor do i hear little voices telling me 'everyone hates me or everyones out to get me or whatever' its nothing like that, only those that are aware of getting the messages, will truly understand the differance and no I'm not on any illegal junk (nor LH's), don't touch Alcohol nor do I Smoke anything, so not got addled brain syndrome.... I've a high IQ (top 6%), IQ test said I had a brain type like Issac Newton, so maybe could be called eccentric!! LOL but defently not lost it. grin

I astral travel and also collect Crystals (used to be cause i just liked them) oddly the collection is in 2 rooms and those in the bedroom are so I have found all relating to astral travel and protection during), 3rd eye opening/working using etc.., angels and other benign 'aliens' communication with other realms/dimensions, at the time I didn't know those I had beside me, were said to have these effects!

I believe we all are getting messages, just some of us are more open and aware of it happening, many people dismiss suddenly knowing an answer to something someones asked about, as a case of 'must have heard it in the TV/radio or read in mag/paper'

ignore anyone that thinks your lost it, they are either jealous they don't know, think they not getting, and probably one of th

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
For anyone in this thread who's experienced something similar, I highly suggest you find and read Robert Anton Wilson's Cosmic Trigger. It describes almost exactly the same thing happening to the author.

I think this sort of thing happens to a lot of people, it's a rare but natural part of the human experience. Your mental state, critical thinking skills, and emotional stability will determine how you react to it and how you interpret it. There are many ways this can go. Please take care.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
This is interesting...

A few times I have woken up in the morning with a dialogue running in my head, it's my voice...but not my sentence structure. It's incredibly wise and knows a lot! I also have never thought or felt that is was anything more than another part of myself that is privy to...well everything, higher self maybe? I really don't know, but this is something that has started happening recently. The most recent occurance like this was just either a date or a set of numbers, this was a couple of weeks ago and has never happened before. I'm looking forward to reading more about this

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by wirehead

God I miss RAW (Robert Anton WIlson) he was a big influence on much of my early thinking regarding the phenomenon that was happening to me as I grew up. Definitely worth reading if you have not.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Dreams are powerful. My own belief is that you're a very intuitive person with a strong subconscious that results from your dreaming. Your waking-state dreaming is amplifying the effect. I do not think there's any metaphysical or spiritual element to it. It's simply the brain doing what it always does in that state: create a world for you to live in and to mimic the real one that you come from. In this process you learn a lot about the real one that you never knew you knew! You also learn a lot about yourself: your habits, your responses, your faults.

I've dreamed about learning before. I believe the brain is attempting to mimic teaching that we have received in reality. Just the same way it mimics daylight or nighttime or anything else in our reality. I sometimes have dreams where I'm in space and I will think things like "Wow, it makes so much sense!" Somehow the dreams make sense even though when I am awake I can't remember them well enough to make a judgment. I suspect that as we think dreams are real when they're happening and are thus unable to discriminate, we similarly are unable to differentiate between things we understand and things we don't. So a dream can make us think we understand something sacred, something universal, something deep and spiritual, when, in fact, it's our brain playing clever tricks on us to manifest the dream state into consciousness.

I won't rule out that there's something more going on. But I have remembered my dreams well enough to know how real they can be and how tricky it's to try to understand them. I don't think we know everything about our reality, yet. And then there's the fractal nature of reality. How patterns can be seen from the small to the big. How these patterns can be in one science discipline and in another completely different one. It's as though the universe uses the same thing when it's creating the illusion of many. So it's like all of space is just one point, conceptually.

It's like making an image with text. The image can be anything, but it's composed of the alphabet. So these letters are repeated patterns and that can be seen. But the images are the interest. And I'm also thinking of how reality might not exist unless we're here to see it and how that ties into the idea that the universe has a fractal nature. Maybe existence is an illusion of many as well. Maybe all is the same. But I am being completely metaphysical right now, not rational.

But sometimes we can be wrong and kind of right at the same time. I think that's the difference between intuitive thoughts and rational thoughts. Rational thoughts seek to be right everytime or close to it. Whereas intuitive thoughts go down dark roads and have nothing more to go on than guesses and these guesses have to be formulated from an ocean of data that might be related or not. Reality collides with intuitive thought to make dreams and fantasy and spiritualism.
edit on 17-7-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join