It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wierd night school and radio message

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I hope this is the right forum for this, if not I apologize.

Something happened to me last night and today that was so wierd, I am sort of shaken up and need to write about it.
I hope I can explain clearly.

Last night I had what I think of as a "teaching night". This hasn't happened to me in a few years, I go through periods where they start to happen often, and periods where they don't.
What happens is that I do nto totally fall asleep, I stay half awake and hear a voice, a narrator, speaking to me and explaining things to me. The explainations are accompanied by images illustrating the concepts. I just keep my eyes shut and listen, for hours sometimes.

Many years ago, this was happening into the morning, and I was awake enough to continue "watching" the lesson and take notes while my children and husband sat next to me and watched what I wrote down. (at that time, it was lesson in sacred geometry, though I had never heard of that in my life up to that point).

Okay so last night, it was happening again, for hours. I was partly asleep, but awake enough at around 1:00 AM (I go to bed around 10:00, I get up at five AM...) to decide the tv downstairs was distracting, and got up to close the door... and when I lay back down, the lessons went on from where they were immediately.

So I don't know how to explain my state when this happens, it is really being in between sleep and awake.

In the morning, I was trying to remember what the lessons were about, and couldn't. All I can remember is watching images, like videos.... it seems to me there were graphs included. I remember thinking that "this totally makes sense of so much! " that it all was well constructed concepts that were both incredible revelations, but also surprisingly rational and logical. But that is all. So I even talked to myself getting ready for work, "what the heck were they about???"

Now.... it got very weird when I arrived at work. I have a small grocery store and bakery in the South of France. I start early baking bread and croissants. As I was turning everything on, I turned on the radio, as usual.
Out came the strangest voice I have ever heard.... it was "metalic" sounding, not natural, and talking in a wierd monotone way. Now, this was in french, and I will make a rough translation-

"Night after night, I have lessons and recieve important messages. Many "nuit blanches" (french term for a night where one does not sleep at all). I get so frustrated trying to pass on these very important messages, and nobody listens..... nobody listens. The lessons must be heard and known!"

It repeated this a few times.

I actually started trembling and my eyes bugged out because it sounded so weird and was so pertinent to my own experience last night, it freaked me out! The voice ended and the disc jockey said it was from some "pièce de theatre" (a play) but I didn't even catch the name it, or why the heck they played it, or why the voice did not sound natural.

I was really freaked out. At noon time, I kept wondering what this is about, and how such a synchronistic event on the radio could happen- is there a link, or was it pure hazard?? I had no idea, but wished I could get some answers. I decided to try something I do sometimes, which is to grab a book at random, with my eyes closed, and open it and read whatever I fall upon. It almost always falls on something relevant to my questions or state at the moment, and this was no exception!

It turns out I had grabbed a book on Angelic Energies (in french of course). Not so much about angel "entities", but the concept that these angels just symbolize certain rays of energy, human characteristics that have both negative and positive sides to them and that the path of spiritual enlightenment is made up of clarifying or subtilizing the lower inferior nature so that it channels or manifests each of these angelic "rays" in it's highest form, and our superior spiritual nature.

So it opened to "Michael", and I don't have it with me now, but the energies which correspond included the following terms, "embassadors, missions, political balance and divine law, protection from accidents, being taught during the night.

That was just too wierd!!!!!!

Up to now, I have never wondered about the source of these lessons, because the messages seemed more important than who gave them to me. After the radio event and the synchronistic random book thing, I am starting to wonder just who or what I am connecting to!!
edit on 10-7-2011 by coquine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I just want to add that I do not know what this station is or who put my radio on it! I always have it set on a popular pop music station to add some life to the bakery. I have kept it on all day and still haven't heard any announcement of what the station name is, and it is playing the strangest mix of music styles! A lot of very old recordings, some old jazz, some latin music (Buena Vista Social Club) some traditional french songs, and stuff I have never heard in my life. At some point it was arab style music too. Three times, the client I had in front of me commented that they LOVED this style of music playing at the moment.... and I didn't know what to say, each time it was different.

I'm still at work (I work until 8:00 PM) and it is still on. I'm still hoping to hear what station it is and wondering who the heck could have had access to my store and changed the station!

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
My dear Coquine, I believe that we go places and are taught things, receive upgrades while we sleep. (I know it intuitively actually) Michael, the Arch Angel and all of the Arch Angel were the 1st creations of GOD the Prime Creator. Please tell us what you learned. Love & Light to you and yours.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by coquine

You are not the only one who is and has been experiencing this. Well except for the radio thing but I have experienced the same thing you describe with the book only with the television. I have discovered that there are lots of people who report these same "lessons." I have the feeling even though the information can not be recalled when fully awake that the information is retained for later use. Do you ever fall dead asleep just as if someone flipped a light switch? Or, see or hear something and know that it is somehow vital and important but you don't know how? I came here to this site for something I am sure of it. I scan this site and many others day after day as if I am looking and waiting for something. What it is I do not know but I am strangely positive and comforted even with all the madness happening around me.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
One last observation it seems that the "coincidences" are almost like a trail of breadcrumbs or a connect the dots. I am glad to hear you are writing them down as well. I look forward to reading your future posts.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by coquine

I would say do NOT change the radio station, it may still be usefull. Although at some point you may come across someone who hears no music, or you may only hear static...? I would like to know what else you may have learned from these 'lessons', or have been shown? Thank you for shareing this event.
edit on 10-7-2011 by GunsInBothHands because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Well, I thank you for your comments!

In some past cases, I was able to take notes and remember things. In some (like this one) I can't remember consciously, but think that things were integrated by my subconscious. I think this because much of the time, when I am writing, thigns, ideas, concepts, come out of me that I didn't know I knew! In fact, I write on boards early in the morning because this flow is most fertile at that time, and I come back later to read what I wrote, actually stunned and learning from my own words!
Much of the time (on other sites) the people comment on how "wise" it is, or how I touched exactly on their personal situation and caused them a revelation, "how did you know? You have such great insight!" I am very uncomfortable with those moments because they give me credit for it and I do not feel it is "from me" exactly. It feels like it is just coming from my subconscious, from the collective subconscious.... not any individual or entity at all!

But I don't expose that because I am afraid it will be misinterpretted as saying I am channeling- which I don't think I am channeling any entity, it doesn't feel like it. It just seems like my subconscious has a treasure trove in there that spills out sometimes, and I, my ego, individual identity, cannot honestly take credit for that or claim to be "wise". I am just as ignorant and blind as everyone else and learning along with them!

So I suspect that these things I am taught are digesting and working inside me right now, and will spill out later in appropriate situations and contexts.
But from where do these come? I just always waved it off as coming from my "higher self" or some sort of idea, but darn..... that voice was bizarre.....

I just went and looked up some info on Michael and saw that there is some references to it being related to the evolution of the elementals..... and there, I KNOW I have a strong connection, and interact and communicate with them. I communicate with animals and plants, and feel to have a certain comprehension of how they evolve spiritually and in the process of developing self consciousness. So that particular reference I relate to.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Your post really hits home for me. I too have been having "teaching nights" lately, in which I am in classroom atmosphere, but the class room is a suspended sphere. I am against the inside of the outter perimiter at the equator, while the instructor, who looks like Pythagorus, is in the center about 20degrees below the equator, holding something like a chrystal ball.

Now this started happening after listening to an interview by Laura Knight Jadczyk, done by Project Camalot, who also lives in the south of France.

youtu.be...

After watching this presentation I was moved to "ask for guidence" from the spirit guides that are reffered to in her interview.

The first night I had a "dream" that was quite disturbing about being vulnerable to psychopathic people. The next night I was shown information about an upside down civilization designed to feed "light eating" beings (hope, happiness, life force). The 3rd night I was shown information about densities, dimentions and vibrations. I actually woke up and remembered the dream and then went back to sleep and dreamt it again. Night 4 I had a vision of how to incorporate dimention and density into my business work and I saw how it should appear to others.

Afterward, with new life and a vision, I became more productive than ever, and I am confident that I can see the process through to the end.

Maybe your experience isn't about you teaching others what is being revealed but about you, your subconscious, learning a valuable and personal lesson.

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ladysophiaofsandoz
reply to post by coquine

You are not the only one who is and has been experiencing this. Well except for the radio thing but I have experienced the same thing you describe with the book only with the television. I have discovered that there are lots of people who report these same "lessons." I have the feeling even though the information can not be recalled when fully awake that the information is retained for later use. Do you ever fall dead asleep just as if someone flipped a light switch? Or, see or hear something and know that it is somehow vital and important but you don't know how? I came here to this site for something I am sure of it. I scan this site and many others day after day as if I am looking and waiting for something. What it is I do not know but I am strangely positive and comforted even with all the madness happening around me.

Something yet unknown is happening. It sounds so familiar. I have many strange flashbacks and this feeling, that I know something, but I can´t remember it. Only feeling. And I came to ATS and scan this and internet like that too - I´m waiting this to happen. But I don´t know what this is. It might sound crazy, but it´s interesting phenomemon if it happens to more than one people.
OP, thanks for sharing, fascinating!
I have connected 2012 (or maybe 2011 october) to evolutionary leap theory. We might be on the edge of this leap. It´s just a theory, but I feel it might be right.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by coquine

I am not one of these new age nut jobs that send love and light to people and claim to have conversations with
the Arc Angel Michael or Gabriel or whomever.
I don't pray for enlightenment from any positive light beings or any crap like that.
I consider myself pretty grounded in reality.
Not prone to fantasies or whimsicle fairytales.

I have had what you call "teachings" for years now.
It is wierd to say the least.
I started a thread about it some time ago.
Maybe it will at least show you that you are not the only one.
Take a read when you get a minuite.

I am glad to see that I am not the only one.
I instantly perked up when I heard you talk about your teachings and sacred geometry.
This is too wierd.

My story

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I agree with the OP I do not feel special or that the information is from an entity. I have been doing some research to try and find some answers like all the things I seem to suddenly know intuitively. I read a book called "The Cosmic Serpent and the Origins of DNA" The book talks about inherent knowledge encoded in our DNA that we have forgotten or do not know how to access yet. The idea seemed to me to be a shining grain of truth. It seems like I recognize these truths when I see them. I KNOW that it is true. I have also noticed a change in my thinking. I think in concepts big and full of information I feel like Johnny Mnemonic. Like I am Jacked in and information is coming at me in huge blocks that I am unable to digest fully.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I'm not sure if it's the same, but I have something like this.

When I'm falling into a state of sleep I hear a voice (I'm not sure if it's my own voice) going off into long tangents of explanation about... something, anything - I can't remember. This voice, or train of thought plays for an unknown amount of time and, only when I realize that I'm hearing/thinking these things and think "that's brilliant!", all of the information is suddenly lost on me.

There's always a feeling of loss and frustration that comes after it as well.

I guess it could just be me falling in and out of a dream state, but the OP's story seemed familiar, so I thought I'd share.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

I read the thread several things struck me. Reports of feeling run down on waking and the NDE. Both my husband and I have experience NDE within two weeks of each other with ambulance ride and medical professionals saying we had died. Think about that two people in the same house almost die two weeks apart what are the chances of that we aren't old of sick. I have been giving allot of thought to the whole hologram universe and it makes sense more sense than all the new age theories.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by GunsInBothHands

You have these lessons also, I have them atleast once A week if not more and I am a very light sleeper.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I went through something kind of similar to this once where I was [seemingly] sitting at a computer and a teacher came on the screen and started revealing secret solutions to problems that face the world, but I cant remember what he said but I got the sense that it was myself in the future. Whether this was a insanely realistic dream or some dimensional spiritual anomaly I will never know, but you may be having a type of sleep paralysis or something totally different.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Hello and Welcome to what I have for years called the Mall-World!

As a child I had lucid dreams and for years many of them took place in what looked like a very futuristic Mall. Lots of Glass, open aired, metals, silver/gold used as common stair rails, seats and such. Lots of Plants lined the Airy Atrium and hallways. Instead of Stores, there were classrooms where beings from Earth, other planets, dimensions, and some "mythical" beings like Deva, Elves, and others came to Learn in what I now call the Galactic Institute of Knowledge. I met some very interesting 'people' there, Including one I call the Man with the Golden Face.
The classes lasted from around the age of 6 to about 25 or so. I can't remember the last time I had one, so it seems what happened to me when I was 17 was part of my 'Graduation' process. Here is where it gets weird, it that was not enough.
I connect this to my ''UFO'' / Alien experiences. I am not suggesting this is the same, but please understand, I am far from being a UFO nutjob,,, even if it sounds like it.
I had experiences as a child that went along with my classes, and because of these experiences Knew I would met up with 'Them" by the age of 21. I will save some details for my first Thread I am still in the process of writing,, but never the less, they did come, and in 1980 I had the first of Two BIG experiences.
The Voice I heard at each of those times, was feminine, if not a Woman/like voice. I always took it to be the Voice of my 'guide' whom as a child appeared like a Native American woman.
In January of 1980 she told me of the arrival of a ''ship'' I would see, and when I did,, what followed as it was overhead of me can only be described as a "Download" of information. Very much like what you described. I saw Images, Charts, formulas, written word, spoken words (some in unknown languages) colors never seen before, people, animals and other. It was a massive download too.
I have accessed the information sporadically and feel the times Now are when this is going to be of the most use.
It seems to be bubbling back up into my conscious.
Serendipity and Synchronicity play a Big role in the Experiences.
Anyway, the reason I really am writing is because the Archangel Michael things you spoke of,, only because this Week. The archangel has popped up a few times.
I ran into a lady who lives across the street from one of my clients, and we talked about her return,,,
From France. She spent a week in Normandy and surrounding areas and I brought up my visit to Mont St Michael and the experiences I had there (surrounded by Michael), (Also, I am pagan, not Christian) My sister was having some problems (another thread!!) and my Strega friends suggested she use the Archangels, when telling her I sensed something about Michael especially strong. Then, the same friends gave me a video of their trip to Italy to visit some big pagan sites,, Volterra especially, and lo' in the Middle of one scene is bigger than life statue of the big boy himself,, Archangel Michael!! Reading things,,,this week has had references pop up like popcorn!!! All within past 5 days or so.
The other reason I wrote is because of the plant animal connections you mentioned.

That is what happened with alot of the download I believe. I am Very Connected to animals and plants. I work in a Veterinary Hospital.
but really,
the main thing I wanted to tell you was this,,
ReClaim the Land.
Your business property and home both.
Reclaim them for those energies,, you can call them what you will.
Angels, Deva, Elementals.. I personally don't think it matters. Just know they are important to Earths survival. (Really,,, no New Age intent here,,, know it sounds it,, but seriously is Not)

But the Intent does matter.

I did this ritually on my property, and the Deva's and such swarmed here. The development built behind my house destroyed much of their home when they built my new neighbors homes. Bulldozed it.
I called them here. They prospered in a pesticide free zone,, now going on 13 years
They know this land as sanctuary and it shows!! Has a Findhorn feeling to it,,, all on half acre plot. Bubbles with life ,,, plants birds animals, a mini ecosystem.

anyway,,,,
Ground it is what I am saying. Ground it Good.

sorry to babble,,,, but the connections seemed important to me

Hope some of this connects somewhere, just sounds like we went to the same 'school'.
Sincerely
EarthCitizen23

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by coquine

Sometimes when i am half asleep a voice gives me great advice
But when i wake up i completely forget what it said

i think there is something special about this but if only i could remember

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Contact the radio station and find out the name of the play the quote was from. Then try and find a copy of It and see if there's more that can help you.

That's all I can think of.
edit on 11-7-2011 by BoneMosaic because: stuff to add.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Amandia- I know the feeling. In fact for many years I have felt I was preparing for something, like I had only so much time to make certain changes, develop certain parts of myself, before « it » happened. Only in the last six months do I have this feeling like we’re now on the edge, it is time. I’ve prepared as much as I could and am standing by to step into whatever « it » is ! If it is any sort of catastrophy, it would be convenient in the next few weeks, as in two days I close my store and will be taking home about a years worth of foods and drinks to store in the caves under our huge stone farmhouse in the mountains.

Screwed- I relate ! –and will read your story ! I don’t get into what I sometimes call « that New Age crap » I don’t think of myself as being so fantastical, and yet seeing some of my experiences from the point of view of another, I must seem to be !

Lady Sophia- you described that experience perfectly ! It is just information that seems to be deeply ingrained in my subconscious…. Or in the collective subconscious, like it has an underground river that flows through me….

Empty Skies- that does sound exactly the same…. And your observation that once your conscious awareness grabs it and focuses on it , it fades ! It’s like things you can only see if you don’t look directly at them.

SeanWalsh- sounds the same ! Though I don’t have them all the time, I go through periods where I do and ones where I don’t at all. But I’m a light sleeper too.

Earth Citizen- I relate a LOT to what you share. From the beginning of my « awakening » (early twenties) the messages I started to recieve had much to do with nature and the earth. Once when I was having strange dreams, my husband woke up and saw little lights swirling above me as I slept. A lot of these things made me really wonder if what people are calling « aliens » really are beings from another planet. Now, I work much training horses, and do not tell people I communicate with them mentally, as well as with other entities, in physical manifestation….. and not.

The download…. It is funny you used the exact same term I have in the past ! It is like a bundle which my intellect then must unravel and put into linear form before I can express it in any way my intelelct can grasp, or that I can communicate the info to another. Like a ZIP file ! We have a vaste amount of land now, high in the mountains and away from any interference by other humans. The elementals aid me a lot if you know what I mean.

I'm in a hurry now, working, if I forgot to acknowledge anyone, I am very sorry! I really enjoyed immensely reading what everyone shared, and it is possible some peoples posts merged together as similar in my mind. I apologize if I missed anyone!

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Hello, i really enjoy reading experiences like you're having. it's nice to know that the things that i've experienced are also happening to others.

I have sleep paralysis, and although many would say i'm just hallucinating, i see and hear things before, during, and after a SP episode. Like many others though i seem to forget most of the things.

I remember. i was in the early stages of sleep, and i received some kind of information. I fell asleep and woke up the next day remembering the experience, but not the info. All i could remember is feeling like i knew the answer to everything that is, and why it is. i had an "AHA!" feeling about me all day.

Anyway, enough about me!

You're story is very interesting, especially the part about the radio station. My feeling on this is that "entities" that try to send us information sometimes use the things around us to give us a sign or lead us in the right direction..in your case they might've used that radio station to tell you something.

I'd love to read more about your experiences, and the things you remembering from your "teachings" over the years.

Keep pursuing what your gut tells you to, what your mind yearns to know, and more answers will present themselves to you.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join