It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Celestial Object seen from Hawaii Observatory, time lapse and very cool!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   

the object can be seen near the end of the vide just before sunrise. it appears to have something smaller orbiting it or near it. as the sun rises you can see the size of the object as the suns light makes it more crescent shaped. definately not a satellite!

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Wow, you actually seem to have some good footage here. I cannot explain that.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
i didn't look at the comments on yt page,

but to me the only explanation i can can give is a planet with a moon orbiting it

link   
reply to post by wx4caster

It's the Moon plus, possibly, Venus rising together at sunrise.
2nd line

edit on 10-7-2011 by micpsi because: correct typo.

link   

Supposedly its the Moon and another one of our planets. I've been through this one already.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I agree! What is it? At first, I thought the first big light was the sun...

Though the camera seem to be very light sensitive making the object appear much bigger than it really is.

Any one who knows about astronomy can tell us what it is?

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by NowanKenubi

Yes. As I said, it's the Moon.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
its lint or dust from a cleaning rag when they wiped down the lens. just kidding. very pretty video and i just wanted to be the first to say this as im sure it will be. a classic explanation i hear on here constantly. you think they would just start cleaning the lens with old newspaper to avoid this affect. newspaper works better anyway. you would think scientists would know this not just some dummy like me.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Not convinced it's 'Nibiru' ... But, I have to admit, I'm stumped as to what it is. Definitely interesting.

I'd like to see multiple footage from multiple different locations all showing the same object. Otherwise it can be explained away as anything. If it truly IS 'Nibiru' or other similar body, it should be able to be seen by multiple sources in various locations around the world.

my 2 cents....

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
It´s Moon and Jupiter and ATS reached new low in my eyes thanks to OPs last two threads.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zmurfix
It´s Moon and Jupiter and ATS reached new low in my eyes thanks to OPs last two threads.

i am glad to see you pin the honor of ATS on me posting two interesting videos i found. i bever claimed they werre real in either my op or my comments, i was merely pointing out things that i noticed, so ease up there mr defenso

one thing i would like to know,

how far away do you reckon th emoon has to be to appear that small?

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   

As Zmurfix says, its the Moon and Jupiter.

A optical effect makes objects appear larger when they closer to the horizon.

You can check the position of the Moon and planets on a given day, from a specific location, using the freely downloadable program Stellarium

st.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Can you prove it? .....or do we have to trust in you?
edit on 10-7-2011 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
What I find suspicious is that "Jupiter" moves along with the "Moon".
edit on 10-7-2011 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by SatoriTheory

You can check the position of the Moon and planets on a given day, from a specific location, using the freely downloadable program Stellarium

st.

if you check it out, the moon is on the opposite side of the earth, this is hawaii.

and you dont even have to go through the trouble. when was the last time the sun and the moon appeared to rise within 5º of each other? that would be never. the smaller object may be jupiter but as in the words of a fond movie

"thats no moon! thats a space station!" (no i do not believe it is a space station, thats just the movie line )

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by SatoriTheory

st.

Everybody knows stellarium. Mention the software doesn't support the statement. Load it and take a pic with snipping tool can support you.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by wx4caster

if you check it out, the moon is on the opposite side of the earth, this is hawaii.

and you dont even have to go through the trouble. when was the last time the sun and the moon appeared to rise within 5º of each other? that would be never. the smaller object may be jupiter but as in the words of a fond movie

"thats no moon! thats a space station!" (no i do not believe it is a space station, thats just the movie line )

If you do some research for yourself you will see that it is the Moon and Jupiter, as we have told you.

The video is from Hawaii on May 29th. If you power up Stellarium, change your location to Hawaii and change the date to May 29th, you will see the Moon rise, with Jupiter on the right as shown in the video.

st.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman
Everybody knows stellarium. Mention the software doesn't support the statement. Load it and take a pic with snipping tool can support you.

OK, seeing as you are too damn lazy to check yourself, I will do as you ask. Patience while I do the pic and upload.

st.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I believe this has already been posted and yes, it's Jupiter with the moon.

edit on 10/7/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
That´s classic.
"I know Stellarium but why should I check it by myself? The youtube video title clearly states it´s Nibiru and it looks like Nibiru so it cant be something so ordinary as Moon for various silly reasons."

top topics

<<   2 >>

join