It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA doesn't just molest people any more..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   

TSA screener sticks traveler's iPad down his pants, steals $50,000 in other electronics.

Natural News For all the advanced security and screening techniques it uses against innocent air travelers, the US Transportation Security Administration (TSA) sure has a hard time keeping its own corrupt workers from committing crimes against those it is supposedly tasked with protecting. According to a recent report in Broward - Palm Beach New Times, 30-year-old Nelson Santiago, a former TSA worker, stole at least $50,000 worth of electronics from passengers at Fort Lauderdale - Hollywood International Airport's Terminal 1 within the last six months, including a traveler's iPad that he shoved down his pants during a routine screening.
So a TSA screener adds insult to injury by not only molesting people as a career but also by stealing their goods? Talk about rubbing salt in the wound.

His spoils included laptop computers, GPS devices, video cameras, and a slew of other high-dollar electronics -- and this time when he was actually caught, it was an iPad that he literally swiped from a bag and tried to hide in his pants.
You'll have to do better than that mate.. Greedy twat.
Natural News
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

Well, all I can say is at least he was "trying to hide it".

We will be in a real tyrannical situation when they just look you in the face and say,..." Thanks for the ipod buddy, now keep moving."

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Now do you see why Napolitano wants TSA workers to be unionized? So that when they do things like this, as I am sure they have been and will continue to do, these workers will not be punished. Protecting molesters at the expense of citizens just trying to get from point A to point B is despicable but that is our government for you.

Here is an article by the Ludwig von Mises Institute which shows Americans stupidity.
Source

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I did notice the term "FORMER" TSA Agent.
I wonder if these incidents had any bearing
on that judgement? If so maybe a civil case
against the former agent is warranted.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
This is an ongoing problem. There are several threads here about TSA theft. Here are just a few:

TSA Agent Steals...

TSA Agent Arrested...

TSA Comes Under Fire...

I'm beginning to think they intentionally hire sociopaths because no normal human being enjoys molesting others and then stealing their possessions.
edit on 7/10/2011 by Apokalypsis because: corrections

top topics

join