It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Gets First "Sharia Controlled Zone".

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Re-reported in todays daily mail

Now to all of those who cry racism at every turn in all things islam, click the link and look at thr guy posting those "shariah controled zone leaflets"

He is a WHITE ENGLISH CONVERT!

Islam is not a fricken race!

On a side note, the hypocracy of the daily mail is so bad that it is laughable.

After the Norway disaster they were decrying the EDL as right wing extremists and villifying people who have concerns about islamification of the UK.

And then they post this again..

Agenda much?

Hypocracy beyond!

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by CrankyPantsUK

From your link.

"He said: ‘We are going to put the events in Oslo on the agenda. We are going to be marching and addressing this issue. It is a whole new scenario now. The Muslim community needs to be vigilant. There is an undercurrent against Islam."

Now we have Anjem Choudary openly stating that he intends to exploit the events in Oslo to further his own agenda.

The leader of Waltham Forest Council said they are working together with the police to identify the culprits, well there's obviously two people they can start with - Anjem Choudary and Jamaal Uddin....I am sure they will be brought in for questioning and if deemed appropriate charged with the relevant crime....??

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

I would not count on it mate

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zamini

You really are a pretentious prick.

Yeh, whatever...

It was a genuine, well intentioned apology.

So the condescending part was well intentioned as well I see.

That you can not accept it with at least a little bit of grace

There are several ATS members who can disagree with you there. Besides, how can you judge me for not taking the small pox invested blanket that you're trying to give me(metaphorically speaking)?

and respond with nothing but personal attacks and insults speaks volumes about you as an individual and may go some way in explaining why you have so little respect here on ATS

What does you trying to minimize and patronize my posts and my response to that have ANYTHING to do with me as a person? It does not. In fact it says more about you as a person. Maybe this issue is not important to you, after all, you're going to the pub and you'll forget all about the UKs involvement in destabilizing Iran as you proceed to get drunk and shout slurs(about what I'll leave to you to figure out)- but this is something an entire population lives with. A piece of information that is scraped away by history-revisionists and their little helpers(that's you).

Respect? Please, you barely have an idea of what respect is. Demand it all you want but until you don't show it, you won't get it.

and I suspect out there in the real world.

When you assume like this you make an ass out of you and me.

hiiiiii zami!

long time no see!

i see you are making friends again.

speaking of donkeys, you have no idea of the history of iran, do you?

you were never there at all unless you were born in 1991 or later.

anyway, nice to see you are knee deep in it.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by fooks

hiiiiii zami!

long time no see!

i see you are making friends again.

speaking of donkeys, you have no idea of the history of iran, do you?

Actually, I've been correcting quite some revisionists in this thread if you'd care to look :-) But then again, there are so many things one cannot do with a limited intellect.

you were never there at all unless you were born in 1991 or later.

It's funny you quote a piece where I'm telling someone not to assume stuff.

anyway, nice to see you are knee deep in it.

In what? Correcting bigots and racists? Yes, further than knee deep.

Remember, people will only tolerate so much of your bull#.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

Zamini , have you got some ill grudge against britian or anyone from there for some reason , do you live in britain?
just asking , also what as the invasion of Iran in the 19th century by britain got to do with current immigration rates in the UK and the OP ?

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by sapien82

20th century.

How can I take you serious? Are you planning on discussing history with me while you don't know how to count centuries?

I don't have anything against Brits or English. I have something against history revisionist, bigot and racist ideologies. Do you have a problem with me having a problem with that? If so, tough luck, suck it up.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

Still waiting for your replies to a number of questions from a few threads.

You've corrected no-one and succeeded in nothing but make yourself look foolish, the most glaring example being your insistence that Ayatollah Khomeini was not Iranian but was in reality a Pakistani agent for the UK.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Well at least now when the tabloid reads: "BRITISH WOMAN STONED IN PUBLIC"
You'll know they arent referring to Amy Winehouse!
Yuk Yuk Yuk
edit on 28-7-2011 by patientobserver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by sean_uk

I think, to sum this thread up, I would say that the statement: "UK Gets First Sharia Controlled Zone" is misleading and incorrect.

Indeed.

A more accurate description of events is: a bunch of silly little people put some spoof signs up that caused mild bemusement amongst a few of the local populace and were promptly removed by the council. No-one else noticed or cared until ......... the media used this as a yet another means of stirring up racist hatred in the (apparent) hope of turning Britain into 1930s Germany. Which I think is rather a more serious issue.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

In light of this as well as the Islamic Emirates Project that seeks to fragment large sections of Britain into Muslim enclaves operating under Shariah law, Muslims Against Crusades have organised a press conference precisely one week after the Oslo bombings, to declare the beginning of a shift in Europe that will see high profile campaigns firmly asserting Islam’s presence in the West and the unstoppable resurgence of a Muslim fifth column determined to see the domination of the Shariah worldwide.

Source

Which would make it tomorrow (Friday) the same time Jens Stoltenberg will hold a remembrance for those lives lost in the Oslo/Utøya attacks at Oslo's largest Mosque.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   

You've corrected no-one and succeeded in nothing but make yourself look foolish, the most glaring example being your insistence that Ayatollah Khomeini was not Iranian but was in reality a Pakistani agent for the UK.

Khomenei by all records, was Pakistani.

The reason you are not getting responses is because you are posting propaganda bits and asking really backward questions. For instance, this thread was about sharia zone in London. The article is removed from the SOURCE because of it's obvious propaganda twists. How can you then STILL be arguing as if there is a sharia zone in London? It's just backward, that's all.

PS. No matter how many times you repeat that Khomenei was Iranian it does not make it so. Stop trying to revise history.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

Once more; In the late 18th Century Khomeini's family moved from Persia, modern day Iran, to Northern India before moving to modern day Pakistan Kashmir where Khomeini's grandfather was born, (some accounts actually record him being born in Lucknow or Kintoor).
In 1839 Khomeini's grandfather, Seyed Ahmad, moved to Khomein in Iran to teach religious studies where Khomeini's father, Sayed Ahmad was born.
Khomeini's mother was born in the Yazd province of Iran.
Ruhollah Khomeini was born there in 1902.

I'm pretty much certain that I'm not alone in thinking that that pretty much made Ayatollah Khomeini a bona fide Iranian.

You accuse me of rewriting history?

As you know there are literelly millions of British citizens whose parents and grandparents were born in Pakistan, India, Bangladesh etc, by your reckoning they have no right whatsoever to be called or classed as British or do you just apply your own criteria when it suits your own pre-conceived and bigotted opinions?

Now I've asked you quite a few specific questions which were very relevant to the threads they were posted in yet you have failed to offer any answers of relevance.
The few times you have replied you have done nothing but offer up unsubstantiated and unsupported claims, accusations and personal insults.

Whilst I may disagree with a persons reasoned and considered opinion offered during debate I will certainly try to respect that opinion and the person who has given it, however........??

As for this thread, with hindsight maybe the title was slightly misleading and sensationalised however, it still doesn't alter the fact that a group of people illegally put up posters / flyers etc stating their intent to illegally impose their own particular brand of Sharia Law within a borough in London.

Now that these posters etc have been taken down, at council tax payers expense, and at least two people involved in this illegal activity have been identified then surely it is right and just that the local police force question these individuals about these activities and act according to British Law.

It also proves that there are groups of people throughout the UK, and granted they are a minority, who wish to impose their own interpretations of Sharia upon everyone.
Ignoring their existence will not make them go away, neither will appeasement.

One Law, fair and just for all!
edit on 29/7/11 by Freeborn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

I came in on this quite late, but I already know what it has turned out to be, just like every other Muslim tinged post.

The nationalist, defending his home land and heratige,

Or,

The Islamic, Muslim or East Indian person defending their "right" to impose their own rules and methods of life and culture in a forign land.

Who's rights are being infinged? The people who have lived in a nation for generation upon generation, living the lives of thier fathers and fathers before them, or the ignorant, self-righteous, whiners who are subtly invading?

And of course, this is known as "calling it what it is" which is also equivilent to "bigoted ass".

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Let's have a Sharia controlled area...

And a Jewish controlled area...

And an Anglican church controlled area...

And a Catholic church controlled area...

And an agnostic controlled area...

And an atheist controlled area...

And a terrorist controlled area...

Let British leaders come to their senses.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
reply to post by Zamini

Your arrogance, ignorance and small minded bigotry knows no bounds.

You have done nothing but make unsubstantiated and unsupported claims and accusations, you have made no attempt at reasoned debate, failed to respond to any questions asked of you and have insulted and tried to verbally attack anyone who had the audacity to disagree with you and who attempts to enter reasoned but respectful debate and discussion.

I have never ignored anyone during my time here on ATS, and despite being close to ignoring you on a couple of occassions, I have no intention of starting now.
It is a free and open site and I will continue to post whenever moved to and when I feel I may have something to offer and I will continue to try and respect T&C at all times.

Despite it's faults ATS is still a great site which I enjoy, despite the apparent increase in narrow minded bigots like yourself.

Did your post have any relevance to this thread or was it purely intended to insult and anger me?
edit on 25/7/11 by Freeborn because: damned keyboard!

hey! you are talking to my radical friend, freeborn.

he is only a poor muslim, living in a democracy and shouldn't be treated like this on the internet.

no matter what insults and whacked out t&c vio views he posts as relevant, he deserves special treatment.

i can attest to the fact he does not ignore anyone, for an opposite view!

one more post and i will know where your favorite ice cream shop is, zami.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Well the posters will give rise to anger from some quarters, but from a legal stand point they are a non starter. The Arbitration and Mediation Services (Equality) Bill which has just had it's first reading will stop any other law apart from UK law from being enacted.

Falsely claiming legal jurisdiction
(1)The Courts and Legal Services Act 1990 is amended as follows.
(2)After section 118 (functions of Treasury) insert—
“118A25 Falsely claiming legal jurisdiction
(1)A person is guilty of an offence if that person—
(a)falsely purports to be exercising a judicial function or to be able
to make legally binding rulings, or
(b)otherwise falsely purports to adjudicate on any matter which
30that person knows or ought to know is within the jurisdiction of
the criminal or family courts.
(2)A person guilty of an offence under this section is liable—
(a)on conviction on indictment, to imprisonment for a term not
exceeding 5 years, or a fine, or both, or
(b)35on summary conviction, to imprisonment for a term not
exceeding 6 months, or a fine not exceeding the statutory
maximum, or both.”

Parliament

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by shafpirate

where to did you hear England was an atheist country, it is the job of the queen, prince or what ever royalty is in power at the time to uphold the belief of christianity.

Queen elizabeth II is the head of the church of england, so doesn't that make england a christian country??
www.woodlands-junior.kent.sch.uk...

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by IronArm

I came in on this quite late, but I already know what it has turned out to be, just like every other Muslim tinged post.

The nationalist, defending his home land and heratige,

Or,

The Islamic, Muslim or East Indian person defending their "right" to impose their own rules and methods of life and culture in a forign land.

Who's rights are being infinged? The people who have lived in a nation for generation upon generation, living the lives of thier fathers and fathers before them, or the ignorant, self-righteous, whiners who are subtly invading?

And of course, this is known as "calling it what it is" which is also equivilent to "bigoted ass".

Love it!!!

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by fooks

hey! you are talking to my radical friend, freeborn.

RADICAL?

I'm not the one receiving emails telling me what to post or how to react to posts. I'm not the one posting with several posters as a team, huh, fooks, bluemirage, etc etc. Take care, enjoy not posting your own opinion. I'm out. This site is overrun by too many racists. Sayonara.

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32 >>

join