It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Awake Astral Travel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Hello everyone,

I am going to tell you about my astral travel.

I was at my friends apartment with a bunch of other friends, the owner of the house has an underground car park under his building, and my friend who was designated driver couldn't remember where his car was.

So me as always trying to do something paranormal, ran through my memories of walking through the car park to the elevator and that is when i left my mind.

It was a bit like day dreaming, i sifting through the car park at an unexplainable rate, searching for the car, it seemed that i used all of my memories of what the car park looked like to create an area of which i could roam.

I did find the car and told him where it was.

it was very odd and i told my friend as soon as this happened, i looked at him and said "bro, i know where your car is because i just astralled lol" and i explained this too him.

This may not be astral but it is very close and odd, just wanted to share.

Peace

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I will support you on this as we, a friend whom was over last evening and others discussed this very thing. We called it synchronicity and I call it an extension of consciousness. For example, her boyfriend took another back to Traverse City and would be returning. As we were talking, I stopped and told her he should be here right now. Then his car came into our drive and she just looked at me. This is happening with many people I talk to.

Here is what I do that is close to what you are doing. Not long ago, I found a little tiny expensive item lost in the grass which we gave up finding. Like you I projected and decided all things are mine to manifest and as I did this, I wandered slightly and visualized it between my feet, looked down and it was there.

Then similar with a lost expensive remote key. Wife spent hours looking for it and was at a loss. I sat down and expanded and looked around in the home within my head and located where it was in the home. I told my wife it was in a small pocket purse which she told me she did not have, but I told her also which corner it was in. So she took out her large purse, the only thing in that corner, I looked at the small attached outer pocket, reached out and felt the key within.

A side not here, I do get dizzy spells from projecting too far out and have some trouble re connecting.

new topics

join