It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SCREW ELENIN! Look at the Honda comet! It will impact us DIRECTLY!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Report off topic people ,including me!!!!
It's easy ,there is a place to click over on the side to get those mods here spanking people left and right. This whole thread is off topic. That's what I found so funny that this thread is soooooo off topic. As matter of fact I'm bout to report myself. I'm so off topic .......but ill take the spanking. The op has even gone off topic. OFF TOPIC should be the title of this op.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   

edit on 11-7-2011 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Se7enex
reply to post by Cinquain

I don't really see misinterpreting something as ignorance. Now if I said NIBIRU IZ COMIN GAIZ I HERD FROM SOM1 WHO IS ON THE INTERNET I SO SCARED! Then I would gladly let you crucify me. But misinterpretating something and trying to imform people on a comet that will at least get close to earth is being ignorant? Not my diagnosis.(gotta love batman)(;

You've got to be kidding me. It's absolutely ignorance. You didn't misinterpret - that would be assuming you knew what you were talking about in the first place but interpreted it wrong. You saw dots overlapping in an orbital diagram and screamed "It will impact us directly". My issue isn't with you informing people about a comet most had probably never heard of - it's with the fact you claim something as big as it hitting us directly as fact.

Whether you're discussing Nibiru, Elenin, or Honda, it matters not. You saw something, made an assumption, ran with it and stated it as a fact. People see the word 'comet' accompanied by the word 'impact' in the same sentence, they tend to wig out a little. Spreading ignorance? Absolutely.

Don't worry though - most will take a look at your avatar and be willing to laugh it off.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   

You're pretty hateful. Am I gonna stoop down to you're level and make fun of you're avatar? No. I mean seriously dude grow up. Like I said before I wasn't in a good state of mind and I made a mistake. Completely human. I wasn't aware of the scale and I think most people aren't experts on NASA trajectories.. Yes the thread title was misleading and it's impossible for me to change it. Deal with it. I respect you I only ask for same thing given back. I've informed some people about a comet they don't know about and in my book that's a good thing.
edit on 11-7-2011 by Se7enex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   

You're pretty hateful. Am I gonna stoop down to you're level and make fun of you're avatar? No. I mean seriously dude grow up. Like I said before I wasn't in a good state of mind and I made a mistake. Completely human. I wasn't aware of the scale and I think most people aren't experts on NASA trajectories.. Yes the thread title was misleading and it's impossible for me to change it. Deal with it. I respect you I only ask for same thing given back. I've informed some people about a comet they don't know about and in my book that's a good thing.
edit on 11-7-2011 by Se7enex because: (no reason given)

I'm not hateful - how do you gather? I was not making fun of your avatar. I was pointing out that the fact that you're an attractive female on the internet will have people fawning over most anything you say. Surely you know that, and this thread and the replies it's garnered should give you a glimpse of it.

You made a mistake - yep. Completely human. You've informed others of a comet they had not otherwise heard of? Super. Should you get credit for that? Totally! But don't expect to draw in the respect of every poster just because you made an innocent mistake.

reply to post by Nobama

It isn't debunked. All i've heard is that the prediction is it won't hit us. But it gets CLOSE regardless and there are many things that could nudge it into us.

Please expand on your findings that this comet could potentially be nudged into us - another outrageous claim.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Outrageous? No. There are comets not too mentione entire planets with no orbit just wondering around in space! At any time they could collide and there you go. A change in direction. Hardly outrageous

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
I'm suprised noone has found a way to somehow get the word Niburu into HONiburuDA yet..

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Outrageous? No. There are comets not too mentione entire planets with no orbit just wondering around in space! At any time they could collide and there you go. A change in direction. Hardly outrageous

Oh my...

I asked you to expand on your findings. Ie. give examples. Instead you throw in a supposition. Objects in space don't typically wander around aimlessly in any random direction. The chance of a comet a little over 1 km wide and well over 6 million miles away from us just changing direction because it collided with something else, "there ya go"? Totally far-fetched. I'm not saying it's impossible that something could cause it to get knocked off course - I'm saying it's far fetched, and using that to support your claims that something could still happen to take the heat off your original assumption is really grasping.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   

According to 95 percent of people i was grasping in the first place so why try now?

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by VicDiaz89

what about china's double suns? youtube.com/watch?v=2wW-JEMbtvA&feature=related

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Every body in our solar system IS in an orbit around a planet or the sun, no body can just be 'lingering' out there waiting to be 'nudged'. The main asteroid belt for instance has remained stable since about a million years after the solar system accretion. There are also hundreds of asteroids trapped in the Lagrangian points of Jupiter, meaning they share the same orbit of Jupiter in a gravitational lock directly opposite the sun and near 180º on each side in the orbital loop. Earth also has asteroids trapped in earth's Lagrangian points, these bodies are also known as Trojan moons. Saturn has 4 such moons trapped in two of it's moons Lagrangian points.

Orbital dynamics is an interesting topic. Just be aware that when you are viewing an orbital trajectory in about 6 inches on your computer monitor that the actual space involved is, well, astronomical. When you are viewing a diagram of the main asteroid belt it appears dense, but in fact the amount of space we are talking about is huge, that it is far from 'crowded' out there. No deep space probe has ever collided with an asteroid that traversed the belt, its harder to actually hit something out there than avoid hitting a body in space.

If nothing else you now may have just learned something you may not have already known.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
i really find it hard to belive a honda could wipe us out...defonatly after riding a few cub90's lol

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
This night I had a dream (rather realistic) that a comet was going to impact Earth, in the morning I load ATS and this thread on the front page.. Dont freak me out!

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Se7enex

Remember these JPL orbit diagrams are 3D if you tilt it you will see that the comet passe beneath the Earth and will not impact :-)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by VicDiaz89
Please dont post stuff like this! i beg of you!if i read 1 more thread about a retarted dwarf star ufo comet of nibirus second moon fireballs destroying earth i fear that i may spontaneously combust!

starting with the mustache

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I'm pretty new to this - haven't even gotten my 20th reply post yet but even I can't understand why you add the tag line "It will impact us DIRECTLY!" to your post title. Your post is speculative and offers no new info. The title is sensationalist. Unless you were trying to be tongue in cheek and stir up all the Doomsters - in which case - well done.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Yes, I think you may be on to something here!! I'm gonna put the link to this up in my blog. I may be able to help you with that chart as well!!!

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maslo
This night I had a dream (rather realistic) that a comet was going to impact Earth, in the morning I load ATS and this thread on the front page.. Dont freak me out!

You could have that dream any night and turn ATS on and WHAMMY....New Comet thread.

I actually believe in it, given the 2 suns being spotted around the globe, but...dont take the dream / ATS coincidence thing too seriously.

Anything in the dream you remember that really sticks out, some type of intricate detail that you cannot seem to work out why it is so important?
edit on 11-7-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by AeonStorm
OMG HONDA's COMING!!! We're all gonna DIIIIEE!

lol This thread should be moved to "General Chit-Chat"

At least you'll know for next time OP

Peace,

-AS-
edit on 10-7-2011 by AeonStorm because: (no reason given)

OMG... lemme get off the floor!

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Don't worry..The Aliens will save you .

Remote viewing Tibetan monks see Extra Terrestrial powers saving the World from destroying itself in 2012

Between 2010 and 2012, the whole world will get polarized and prepare for the ultimate dooms day. Heavy political maneuvers and negotiations will take place with little progress.

In 2012, the world will start plunging into a total destructive nuclear war.

And at that time something remarkable will happen, says, Buddhist monk of Tibet. Supernatural divine powers will intervene. The destiny of the world is not to self-destruct at this time.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join