It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SCREW ELENIN! Look at the Honda comet! It will impact us DIRECTLY!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
A star and a flag for presenting a descent post. I appreciate the fact you didn't post a one liner and a link or a vid.
Good post. I encourage more from you.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by tvtexan

Honda was discovered (and named) decades ago..

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by VicDiaz89
Please dont post stuff like this! i beg of you!if i read 1 more thread about a retarted dwarf star ufo comet of nibirus second moon fireballs destroying earth i fear that i may spontaneously combust!

hey gove me a shoutout just before your combustion as i need to light the bbq and you know how it goes, its always nice to lend a fellow human a helping hand when in need.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I thought we all wanted the doom to happen in 2012

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Honda was discovered (and named) decades ago..

My bad!
Let me re-phrase my earlier post...
Maybe the HAARP induced EQ was a repsonse to the Japanese steering the Honda Comet!

Kinda like Pearl Harbor / Hiroshma?
Could be the case... right?

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I'd like speculation, please, on this comment:

Elenin is just one of three intersecting variables that have included Earth as it's 4th variable - Honda and 2005 yu55 posing as second and third variables.

Has ANYONE thought to cross reference the paths of all variables, to ensure a safe transition of these tightly timed convergances, which includes gravitational influences both along the way (from encountered planetary sources), as well as from each other, the Earth, and/or our moon?

No.

Does a possibility exist that smaller, not yet discovered objects COULD interfere with current projected trajectories via collision?

yes.

Chaos... pure and complex.

Thanx in advance.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
This vid shows the predicted trajectory of Honda as well as 6 other close ones due this year. They could also add 1993 VD in there also.

Oh Jesus... never mind. Thanks for this GogoVicMorrow, I'm gonna go get a 12 pack now...

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
A little off-topic sorry but has anyone checked out 2010 AR85? 1.1km diam.

It can be found on the Earth Impact Risk List. JPL

Regards, Skellon.
edit on 10-7-2011 by Skellon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Skellon

That website makes my head spin

But I imagine it shows comets getting really close to earth?

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
How is this site going to look when we are trying to promote intelligent discussion when the title of a post that is in the top recently discussed starts with "SCREW ELENIN!" and ends with misinformation?

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Anttyk47

It's not misinformation. Come august of 2017 and we are still arguing amongst each other and I'll agree with you.

edit on 10-7-2011 by Se7enex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Se7enex

come 2017 youll be in a concentration camp with the rest of us.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Se7enex
reply to post by Anttyk47

It's not misinformation. Come august of 2017 and we are still arguing amongst each other and I'll agree with you.

edit on 10-7-2011 by Se7enex because: (no reason given)

Do you have a link in your first post? No. I just see pictures. Otherwise, misinformation.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Okay I'm in the "won't hit us camp", but does anyone know if were going to get decent showing? With all the talk of how close they are going to be I'm hoping we get an amazing spectacle to see.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
S&F for trying, although Honda is not going to get close enough to worry about.
2005 YU55 will be within 344,000 Km on Nov.9, the scary part about that is, it could collide with the moon (which is between 356400 km to 406700 km from Earth).
Keep looking, keep searching, many events and discoveries were found by people just like you and often they were looking where others had already looked.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Nothing will happen. NOTHING WILL HAPPEN IN 2017 EITHER. Why scare people, it is not working. Try some other video. these are getting old, lets move on so some other drama. CAN we change the CHANNEL NOW.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
OMG HONDA's COMING!!! We're all gonna DIIIIEE!

lol This thread should be moved to "General Chit-Chat"

At least you'll know for next time OP

Peace,

-AS-
edit on 10-7-2011 by AeonStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Honda comet? Star and Flag for bringing it to people's attention that have never heard of it like me. Thank you, keep up the good work for truth and don't let the ***holes get to ya

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I posted something awhile back about Honda and Elenin.
I thought that the two comets would get so close to each other it
would cause one of them to break apart.

There is another comet out there. It's name is Honda. It is expected to cross paths with Earth around 08/21/11,much closer then Elenin. But here is the kicker, it will cross paths with Elenin around 09/17/11 before Elenin comes close to us,possibly causing Elenin to slowly to break apart before crossing Earth's path around 10/18/11 Just a theory, Check out this website, elenin.org...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

elenin.org...

edit on 10-7-2011 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Yes,I know,total bunk.
And if you want the hear it from the discover of Elenin himself,
well here he is...

Today, June 10, 2011, is six months since the discovery of the first comet in the modern history of Russia. During this time our knowledge about the comet has greatly changed. In the first days after the comet’s discovery, the comet’s orbit did not inspire interest; C/2010 X1 (Elenin) was going to be a faint comet, visible only to telescopes equipped with CCD cameras. But after only the first week of observations, hope was growing that this comet might have a close perihelion, which was later confirmed. Now we know that the comet will come practically as close as the orbit of Mercury to the Sun and will possibly become visible to the unaided eye. It is unlikely to become a Great Comet, but for me, as its discoverer, it has already become a momentous event. My dreams of many years have been realized. During the last six months the comet has aroused a lot of interest among the people of the Earth; among the huge number of letters about the end of the world, I also received those about people who became interested in astronomy and observing, who bought telescopes and discovered for themselves the beauty of the night sky. This is possibly the most important effect caused by my comet. Of course the comet poses no threat to the Earth and all the rumors will end when it starts moving away from the Earth and Sun. The same thing happened with the famous comet Hale-Bopp and will be repeated more than once in the future. I ran the calculations of the orbit for the period from 2011 to 15,000. Of course, in such a long time interval, the accuracy of the calculations will be limited but quite acceptable for a general understanding of the orbital parameters of Comet C/2010 X1. At aphelion the comet will be ~1030 AU from the Sun and will not return toward the Sun until the 8th century of the 14th millennium… So hurry and see it!

spaceobs.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join