It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SCREW ELENIN! Look at the Honda comet! It will impact us DIRECTLY!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyTrick
I only found out about honda a few days ago, I think it is still important to bring to peoples attention especially when it's getting closer, I read that it will be closest mid august?

It has gone past earth several times, but seems to get closer everytime. Surely it's only a matter of time...

I wonder if elenin being so close to honda will effect their orbits at all?
edit on 10-7-2011 by LadyTrick because: (no reason given)

It might just take a small little clip and Honda ends up impacting earth and killing a heap of people.

Thats a big if and so many variables.

But I do not mean to be alarmest or anything.

I personally think things will be ok.

But there is always that chance, you know, that one little chance...

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
I posted about Honda on an Elenin thread a while back. It's close but we've known about it so long we know precisely where it is and will be all the time. Yu55 is an interesting one because it's very large and will come between the Earth and the Moon this year.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Se7enex
reply to post by Heyyo_yoyo

No look at how he spelled retarded.....He is a genius..

That must've been when he ignited...

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
I posted about Honda on an Elenin thread a while back. It's close but we've known about it so long we know precisely where it is and will be all the time. Yu55 is an interesting one because it's very large and will come between the Earth and the Moon this year.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

reply to post by beezzer

That is true but the fact that people in NASA are looking at it is what concerns me.

It's what they DON'T publicize that concerns me.

I'll second that concern. When folks have to learn of cosmic concerns from random sources outside of our own cutting edge 'watchdog' resources... it makes me irritated, and my wheaties just don't taste right afterwards.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

LMAO... Harrison Ford doesn't look too happy! ...

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Heyyo_yoyo

He gets angry when people try to hijack threads....

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Se7enex

Good find OP! But I think it might make an even closer pass on August 15th, this year.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3de6399bd700.png[/atsimg]

P.S. No offense, but is that armpit hair on you profile pic lol?

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

Interesting. AND NO! I'm not russian I am swiss.

If you take a closer look you can see it is clearly part of my bra.

Sorry to let you down...

edit on 10-7-2011 by Se7enex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
I thought it was justin beiber

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
This is a great example of an unqualified person interpreting data in which they don't understand.

It's the Sitchin effect.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by LadyTrick

I look like him? That's kinda harsh to say..

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

Okay I officially give up. I'm never gonna start a thread again since i'm so stupid. Sorry.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Se7enex

Hahaha, no I just saw that and I was like "Is that a shadow, or armpit hair? Maybe I should awkwardly ask that question."

But yeah, what's interesting about all this is that, not sure if you looked into Carl Calleman and the Mayan calendar, but that there's a link between the two comets and the so-called "end times". But the "end times" don't result in destruction, but a renewal. That doesn't mean nothing bad will happen, just means that all this probably won't end in extinction. here's a link

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Okay I officially give up. I'm never gonna start a thread again since i'm so stupid. Sorry.

Hope that's sarcasm, you're not stupid, just a n00b
Really, you should see some of the threads I posted my first year here lol.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Well according to Mayans there gonna clean house and start a new human race.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Se7enex

You found potentially important information and posted it... don't feel back about that. Plus, you invented a new word in the process. Do you realize just how few people here can claim to have done that?

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Don't let me discourage you. But in my opinion (and that's all it is), claiming that we are going to be hit by a comet is irresponsible coming from an individual with no proper education in the field. It's how I feel about every Eleenin thread. Suddenly everyone is a astro-physicist.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Well according to Mayans there gonna clean house and start a new human race.

Can you please source this?

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   

How do you know i'm not qualified? Just because I come to a conclusion that may or not be true doesn't make me un-qualified, it makes me human.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join