It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Venezuela Ranked Number One in Electoral Fairness by Foundation for Democratic Advancement

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

Originally posted by Zamini
I honestly can't understand the reply from the mod either. By comparing the dictatorship in Portugal to Venezuela now he effectively makes Chavez into a dictator. Man, another clueless poster posting not thought through things.

I was not comparing the dictatorship in Portugal to Venezuela, I was trying to show my point of view that just analysing the laws instead of the way they are applied may not give a real idea of what things happen in any country.

Is my English that bad?

No.. Their ignorance and self dillusion is.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

Originally posted by ArMaP

Originally posted by Zamini
I honestly can't understand the reply from the mod either. By comparing the dictatorship in Portugal to Venezuela now he effectively makes Chavez into a dictator. Man, another clueless poster posting not thought through things.

I was not comparing the dictatorship in Portugal to Venezuela, I was trying to show my point of view that just analysing the laws instead of the way they are applied may not give a real idea of what things happen in any country.

Is my English that bad?

No.. Their ignorance and self dillusion is.

It's not really self-dellusion when there's multiple people thinking the same thing

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi
It's not really self-dellusion when there's multiple people thinking the same thing

It is when the information those people are using are flawed from the start and refuse to acknowledge that because it would undermine their argument, and most likely fritz out their brain.

But then again you have never been one to accept the truth, so why bother.

By all means, continue your quest....

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

Originally posted by 547000
Yeah, and in Russia Stalin was a godly saint.

You know thats getting really irritating now with your anti russian junk

atleast in soviet russia everyone had a job and freedom unlike the supposed fake freedom and the goal getting everything Americanized, colonized.

Destroying European languages and replacing it with english, oh and i can say the same thing about all the american presidents.

Ya and Americas presidents were a heavenly saint to.

edit on 10-7-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

I love alternate history fiction. Who was the author of this one, and is there a Kindle edition?

/TOA

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Pssst, Beezer, don't tell them that, it'll poke their little bubble.

The Chavez supporting/leaning group that came out with this stuff is about as legitimate as when the U.N. appointed Libya as head of it's human rights division a few years ago.

What a joke.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join