Elenin - info or disinfo?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
I certainl read this this with a pinch of salt.

A subtle psyops – psychological warfare operation – intended to engender public fear and apprehension around Comets Elenin, Levy and Honda (all expected to pass near Earth in the Fall of 2011) may be part of a future false flag environmental war attack on specific human settlements and populations using the HAARP-Chemtrails tectonic and weather warfare system.

This article goes on to cover a lot of information on the subject. It looks at Elenin himself, and what people are saying about him. It makes some pretty radical claims regarding HAARP and the Japan earthquake which I just don't beleive for a moment. In fact I think half the article may well be rubbish! lol

However, as an underlying theory, I think there may well be some truth in this: that there is an effort to make the world expect catastrophy in relation to this object, in order to pave the way for some sort of "ecological" fals flag operation.

There appears to be a concerted effort by a command and control network within NASA, the White House, and amongst information operatives like Richard C. Hoagland to create a fear-based psyops around Comet Elenin. Functionally, the psyops appears to be attempting to create a collective fear or “buy in” by some portion of humanity of coming comet-caused catastrophe. This fear or meme may be necessary to carry off a planned Fall 2011 false flag catastrophe incorporating the symbology of destructive comets, the Mayan calendar and an End of the World motif.

So, I do agree with the outcome. That Elenin is of no threat to the earth, but that does not mean we should not expect some serious events which may be "related to it" according to those who controll our media.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
I am leaning towards the government having sweet FA to do with creating any disasters.but taking advantage of them instead.
edit on 10-7-2011 by 12voltz because: of the missing letter

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
ANY article that contains the name elenin is rubbish

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by VicDiaz89

Thank you for your erudite, intelligent and well thought out responce.

Ya can't get away from the fact that the bloke who discovered this object is called Elenin. You want him to change his name?

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Shamatt

Is it too much to ask?

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by VicDiaz89

some people say the dumbest sh1t.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by VicDiaz89

just like the person "Leonid Elenin" is rubbish

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I'd say it's highly unlikely. The only ones who even care about Elenin are the conspiracy theorists and astronomers. If they wanted to set it up for a fall they would have to get the public to know it exists.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Shamatt

There appears to be a concerted effort by a command and control network within NASA, the White House, and amongst information operatives like Richard C. Hoagland to create a fear-based psyops around Comet Elenin.

Since when is Hoagland a "NASA Operative"?!?! There is indeed a massive fear mongering campaign afoot, but it's entirely grassroots. People like Terral Croft and other religious cultists have been bombarding sites all over the internet with the same half-baked garbage.Incidentally, you need to post a link to the article so we can all read it.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Is there a link to the source of your info?
Thanks

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by Shamatt

There appears to be a concerted effort by a command and control network within NASA, the White House, and amongst information operatives like Richard C. Hoagland to create a fear-based psyops around Comet Elenin.

Since when is Hoagland a "NASA Operative"?!?! There is indeed a massive fear mongering campaign afoot, but it's entirely grassroots. People like Terral Croft and other religious cultists have been bombarding sites all over the internet with the same half-baked garbage.Incidentally, you need to post a link to the article so we can all read it.

Doh!

I totally meant to post that link!

www.rumormillnews.com...

link   

www.exopolitics.com...

Who else?

Ahhhhhhhhhh, thanks. Now things are clear.

link   

www.exopolitics.com...

Who else?

www.rumormillnews.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
This article re-hashes all of the deliberate lies and distortions of the Doom Patrol:

The disaster preparedness e-mail.
The 2010 White House authorization to watch for NEO's.
An insinuation that SETI was cut for a reason.
The end of the WISE mission.
Leonid Elenin's debunking "proof" of something.
IT EVEN QUOTES SORCHAA FAAL!

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   

This article re-hashes all of the deliberate lies and distortions of the Doom Patrol:

The disaster preparedness e-mail.
The 2010 White House authorization to watch for NEO's.
An insinuation that SETI was cut for a reason.
The end of the WISE mission.
Leonid Elenin's debunking "proof" of something.
IT EVEN QUOTES SORCHAA FAAL!

What is your point?

I said in the OP that the article was probably half rubbish. I was also very specific abbout the subject of this thread. You don't seem to have taken either of these things on board.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Shamatt

What is your point?

That it is 100% rubbish. Alfred Lambremont Webre, JD, MEd actually seems to be spearheading the fear mongering disinfo campaign now.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Shamatt

PS S&F
for openmindedness

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Comet Elenin will sweep past Earth in late 2011. NASA’s Don Yeomans says its passage is nothing unusual and no dramatic events are expected.

It seems that the closest this will come to earth is 22 million miles.

For some reason astronomers don’t understand, this comet has been associated by doomsdayers with various prophecies (“Thirst and famine when the comet will pass.” – Nostradamus: Century 2, Quatrain 62). Yet it is only an ordinary comet after all. At its closest point, Elenin will pass 35 million kilometers (22 million miles) from us, or nearly 100 times the moon’s distance, according to Don Yeomans of NASA’s Near-Earth Object Program Office at NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory in Pasadena, California. He said:

This comet is also comparably smaller to other spotted, and it's mass make up is not dense enough to cause any effects here on earth.

Comet Elenin will not only be far away, it is also on the small side for comets. And comets are not the most densely-packed objects out there. They usually have the density of something akin to loosely packed icy dirt. So you’ve got a modest-sized icy dirtball that is getting no closer than 35 million kilometers. It will have an immeasurably miniscule influence on our planet. By comparison, my subcompact automobile exerts a greater influence on the ocean’s tides than comet Elenin ever will.

It appears that the comet will be at it's closest on October 16 at 22 million miles. So I am wondering if wild Elenin claims will taper off and die after the 16th of October? What do you think?

Don Yeomans with the truth about Comet Elenin

new topics
top topics

<<   2 >>

join