It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gov't must really wanna hide this pdf

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by KSprepared

It actually is happening in front of our eyes

Why is this not being picked up?

There has gotta be a reason

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Now where there are the weather and earth shaking technologies, or some circles call these weather and electro-magnetic weapons, used insidiously unfortunately by our military, our intelligence apparatus, and perhaps our military contractors for purposes contrary to that to which our public servants take their oath of office to the Constitution, I suggest prohibiting the use of that technology rather than leaving someone else holding the bag in the event destruction produced by, and where so-called 'natural' events were produced by military contractor technology in the guise of 'mother nature'

wohooo a government agency and military in conflict over sci-fi tech!!! i'll get my popcorns asap

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Why would a finance company be concerned over the burdens of insurance companies? Am I missing something?

Anyway, I can't see any indication from this that QED International have some sort of special access to inside information... they just collected together evidence much like anyone here at ATS would do.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Recouper

Why would a finance company be concerned over the burdens of insurance companies? Am I missing something?

Yes, you are missing the CV of the woman who sent this e-mail:
www.linkedin.com...

It contains this interesting item:

She is active in community affairs.

She then lists a variety of financial affairs projects but does not mention certain other interests:

I am a 911WTC victim and a wall street whistleblower. In the 60s, my Dad, while a public school teacher, discerned and protested the erosion in the quality of the reading programs in PA public schools with those programs coming out of the University of Pennsylvania and Tavistock Institute in London. He and Jack Kelly were friends. However, we were on the CIA/NSA radar screen even more and my Dad's former editor was formerly a courier for OSS - office of strategic services, so I had been targeted for 'scorched earth' while being a wall street whistle blower and 911WTC victim who heard the demolition of 6WTC before either tower was demolished - 911 is completely an inside job.

I can suggest Melody know the Lord as the Glory of God is what pushes back the satanism that is the root of the pyschotronic harassment and the people engaging in it.

educate-yourself.org...

I'm pretty sure she didn't send the e-mail in question in a professional capacity. Have fun!

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
This pdf appears to be addressing legislation on restricting information from the weather service - TO HIDE HAARP OPERATIONS!

If HAARP is a TMT [Tesla Magnifying Transmitter], and these researchers correctly understand Tesla's work, we could be in a lot of trouble. It is quite possible that the scientists working on HAARP do not know what they are playing with... Beyond that their ignorance might be compounded if HAARP is indeed a secretive black-ops military project. The military has devised ways of keeping secrets called 'compartmentalisation' where each unit only what it needs to know... only the control group knows what's going on... If there's a control group familiar with TMTs directing the actions of scientists unschooled in Tesla technology, those lower level operatives could be directed to wreak havoc with created weather or manufactured earthquakes...

The insurance companies picked up on this and evidently are disputing disaster insurance claims because they're calling them 'man made', instead of 'natural' disasters!

What this translates to (for the simple mind) is insurers refusing claims, telling everyone the GOVERNMENT is responsible... and they're using WEATHER SERVICE DATA to prove their case! As the gubment... oh noes! we can't have that - we've just been exposed! quick... restrict weather service data!

Indeed... thanks to the EFF for salvaging this document! This is a bombshell... lmao!

edit on 10-7-2011 by Heyyo_yoyo because: spelling

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I believe also that this is the woman who was cut off by Alex Jones on his radio show, but was later able to get he message out on C2C with George Norry. So they are either trying to bury this PDF or they are trying to bury this woman's name. I am trying to find other things she has done and written about.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Yeah...

Buried...

You keep telling yourself that.

It's been readily available since before February, not bad for something they want gone isn't it?

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Actually, if you listen to the C2C broadcast with George Norry, the link the woman gives is a broken link, so they may have even moved the information, if the woman really thought her link was good.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

thats why its published on a .gov website - perfect place to " hide " it

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Weather modification? you mean HAARP

oh HAARP is really a weather weapon and i doubt all these earth quakes are just a natural disaster

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Boreas
If they wanted to hide it I think they'd do a better job than not hide it. Food for thought!

But by that "logic of perfect conspiracy", no conspiracies would ever be uncovered. Then what is the point of this site? Game, set match...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join