It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gov't must really wanna hide this pdf

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I've posted this link many times, but it always gets broken, so I will put it below in some easy text so you can just add some punctuation to make it a copy paste thing. This post has gotten me banned from 2 other forums.

www.cftc.gov...@lrfederalregister/documents/frcomment/08-004c002.pdf

if broken use this:
http www cftc.gov/ucm/groups/public/@lrfederalregister/documents/frcomment/08-004c002.pdf

just add a little punctuaion in.

It's from 2008, and This pdf has it all, weather modification, nanotech to create weather, ionospheric weaponry, an accusation that the military was involved in the Indonesia tsunami, government control of weather forcast information - it is a wild ride.

It is kinda long, 30+ pages, but well worth the read, hope this thread doesn't disappear like all the others I've written same as this one.
edit on 10-7-2011 by KSprepared because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-7-2011 by KSprepared because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Hmm

All I get is a message that it might be a possible fishing-site. And probably not the one where they show you how to catch a pike in your local lake.

Edit: Link was fixed, works fine now.

edit on 10-7-2011 by snewpers because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Neh, been posted before...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by stars15k
When will someone read and understand what you are looking at? It's a long document, sent to the government by someone. It was logged in, recorded, passed through a couple of hands probably laughing before they threw it away. It's part of the public record, though, so it's been digitized, and has been posted for a long time.
The front page is the letter by the sender, the remaining 34 pages are things she sent along to prove her point. They weren't created by the government, endorsed by the government, nor wanted by the government...they were sent to to government and so are part of the public record.

They don't mean a thing...it's all stuff that is available online anyway. All it shows is some C&P crap from the internet that has been brought forward here in ATS many, many times.

Why do people think they are such a big deal? Anything you send the government gets this treatment. You can send them a letter about anything, it goes through a few handlers before it's decided what to do with it. It will eventually get put on the same site years later. It doesn't make it real. It makes it a letter to a bureaucracy.

Direct link to the pdf HERE

edit on 10/7/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
If the govt. wanted to get rid of a PDF they would just remove the offending hosting site. I think it is HIGHLY suspect that you've been banned twice and already made two threads on this site about being banned.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
just download the pdf. How hard can that be? Then link the file to a downloading site.

Anyways it's a government website, if they didn't want you to see it then they wouldn't have made it public. MO.
It's very easy to get around the link remove the http and the www, copy and paste and woo-la link works.
edit on 10-7-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Fixed, the "@" was being problematic

www.cftc.gov...

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
If they wanted to hide it I think they'd do a better job than not hide it. Food for thought!

link   
And when I put the links here, it says forbidden also. Link is a good link, cut and pasted from the actual pdf

link   
reply to post by KSprepared

Could you provide some background on this? I don't understand it without context. I'll probably read it in its entirety tomorrow when I have more time. If you could give a synopsis of this and its implications that would be most appreciated.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Companies were doing risk assessments for the commodity markets, and this company was complaining about having to insure risk when they could not be sure if the disaster was mother nature or the military. It has a long list of sources for the claims also.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Here is a whole new risk assessment done by Virginia Tech letting FEMA know just how to respond to an earthquake in the New Madrid fault line. Makes the ordering of 14 million blankets and dehydrated food a little more understandable, especially if China is already using some of that technology to fill up our dams. They even sent out feelers to look into underwater bodybags.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
oops, forgot the link:

www.ideals.illinois.edu...

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
you gotta love the federal register

I really wanna think that you somehow managed to create a .gov site but that is impossible or so I would believe.
Plus, you'd be looking at life in jail for somehow creating a fraudulent government site. (I'm only assuming on that duration)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by KSprepared

I get this message:
Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /ucm/groups/public/ on this server.
IBM_HTTP_Server/6.1 Apache/2.0.47 (Win32) Server at www.cftc.gov Port 80

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
maybe when I have more time I will sit down and read this whole pdf...it's interesting to say the least...I'm surprised those other sites blocked/changed/banned all for this (don't know whats up with that)...also seems it's been posted before but i'll read it tomorrow when i got some free time...thx anywho

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
It is old, but I feel it is very relevant, look at the laser used on the gulf oil rig, then look at the pic of the ionospheric weapon. Look at all the earthquakes recently and then read the part where they think a nuke caused the 9.0. All the weird weather and record flooding, here and in china. We could be in a secret war now popping these weapons back and forth at each other and nobody even knows it, They just keep on watching the Annphony Casey trial or Dancing with the stars or whatever. Then you have Psyop, funded by a grant from the Rockefeller Foundation Tavistock, GLP ban it, you know there must be something there they don't want the sheeple to see.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
First page of 35, ran Optical Character Recognition and fixed some errors.

secretary

Sent: Monday, May 05, 2008 3:08 PM
To: secretary
Subject: CFTC Requests Public Input on Possible Regulation of "Event Contracts"

Commodity Futures Trading Commission
Three Lafayette Centre
1155 21st Street, NW
Washington, DC 20581

202-418-5000
202-418-5521, fax
202-418-5514, TTY
[email protected]

Dear Commissioners and Secretary:

Not everything is a commodity, nor should something that is typically covered by some sort of
property and casualty insurance suddenly become exchange tradable. Insurance companies for a number of years have provided compensation of some sort for random, but periodic events. Where the insurance industry wants to off-load their risk at the expense of other commodities markets participants, contributes to sorts of moral hazards - which I vigorously oppose.

If where there is 'interest' to develop these sorts of risk event instruments, to me it seems an admission that the insurance sector is perhaps marginal or worse, incompetent or too greedy to determine how to offer insurance for events presumably produced by nature.

Now where there are the weather and earth shaking technologies, or some circles call these weather and electro-magnetic weapons, used insidiously unfortunately by our military, our intelligence apparatus, and perhaps our military contractors for purposes contrary to that to which our public servants take their oath of office to the Constitution, I suggest prohibiting the use of that technology rather than leaving someone else holding the bag in the event destruction produced by, and where so-called 'natural' events were produced by military contractor technology in the guise of 'mother nature'. *

Consider Rep Denis Kucinich as well as former Senator John Glenn attempted to have our Congress prohibit the use of space based weapons. That class of weapons includes the 'weather weapons'. www.globalresearch.ca... as well as other articles about this on the Global Research website.

Respectfully,
Andrea Psoras

edit on 10-7-2011 by jjjtir because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Thanks for your help here jjjtir, much appreciated.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Now where there are the weather and earth shaking technologies, or some circles call these weather and electro-magnetic weapons, used insidiously unfortunately by our military, our intelligence apparatus, and perhaps our military contractors for purposes contrary to that to which our public servants take their oath of office to the Constitution, I suggest prohibiting the use of that technology rather than leaving someone else holding the bag in the event destruction produced by, and where so-called 'natural' events were produced by military contractor technology in the guise of 'mother nature'

WTF!? 'earth shaking technologies' What are they playing God now??

edit on 10/7/11 by flyingkiwi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
I know, sounds like a sci fi movie, makes you wonder if it isn't happening right before our eyes

top topics

<<   2 >>

join