It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

discloseTV BANNED me, changed my thread posting, but mod copied it first, LOL

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
These disinfo posters come into a thread and try to derail it by posting peripheral things that make no sense and distracting the reader so he'll leave. Classic shillery

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by guessing

Try again, OCR done by Acrobat confused zero for upper O.

www.globalresearch.ca...

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by nusnus

some good info in there though..?

its a shame people cant be bothered,, look at the world that attitude has created!
edit on 10/7/11 by WHOS READY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by WHOS READY
reply to post by nusnus

some good info in there though..?

its a shame people cant be bothered,, look at the world that attitude has created!
edit on 10/7/11 by WHOS READY because: (no reason given)

Everyone needs to read this document! It's right there in black and white!

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by jjjtir

yeah got it sorted. have downloaded document

cheers.

home page of source

edit on 10-7-2011 by guessing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
What the document suggests is qedinternational.com which is a subsiduary of Holland Insurance, has put together a collage of information , directly pertaining to,

The trading of Commodities, specifically Event Contracts.

It is a pretty serious document in that, there is a few links to surveys and objections relating to the proposed regulation of Event Contracts.

I can not edit the PDF as it is just a scan so i need to manually input the urls to support the links.

I know this doc has been circulating for a while, but why is no one interested?

Amazing really.

edit on 10-7-2011 by guessing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
I know it is amazing, I have been on it all day looking at these peripheral links and sources in the text, they really put a good package together. I'm guessing that's why it is in the back of an obscure gov't department nested 4 deep in an unsearchable scanned in pdf file.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by KSprepared

Have you got the links in your browser, can you post them to make it easier?

What gets me is this is an official letter, it seems.

Is this a backdoor that has been missed? I have been in the corporate world and it is pretty easy to downgrade something and ignore it.

I would have thought this info was a little more sensitive. if there wasindeed something to hide, one would of thought more casre would have been taken.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Well, I have given it some thought, and I really believe this to be the woman who was cut off mid sentence on the Alex Jones show who then later called into C2C to get this message out. My bans + her cutoff on the show = me believing there is more here than meets the eye, I just have to puzzle it out.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by guessing

Is this a backdoor that has been missed?

Exactly what I was thinking. Maybe we can see which pages link to the .pdf from the cftc.gov domain itself. It there aren't any backlinks, then it's possible it's some sort of exploit.

Still intriguing that both disclose.tv and GLP appear to be censoring the link. Why?

WHOS READY, I think your case it totally different. You appear to be posting large portions of identical content on multiple forums (paraspiracy, maya12-21-2012, disclose.tv, gostrider etc) which some forums moderators might frown upon, hence the alleged censorship. I have nothing against what you are doing to spread your message, but IMO this is apples and oranges. The OP's case is clearly different.
edit on 10/7/11 by ConspiracyNut23 because: for clarity

top topics

<< 1   >>

join