It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Are We Capable Of - THIS IS ANONYMOUS!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by AzureSky

i'm just worried about the brain chip.. when that drops who knows what will happen. People WILL get it, nearly everyone under 30 will probably, it will be very popular. things seem to be accelerating so quickly now in terms of Chaos Consolidation, like they're ramping everything up into a huge mess just to finely reorder it. We're ensnared to such a mind boggling degree, they know what we're thinking when we communicate over their tools. how can we fight back enough!?

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by depth om
reply to post by beezzer

Politicking has been compromised by corporatization. what the people participate in is nothing more than American Idol circus.

Corporations fear their bottom line. Hurt that and you'll get their attention. Just don't give up. Calling it an Idol circus is defeatism.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
This thread is hilarious!

I watched the video for about 5 seconds. This so called anonymous group got its fame and glory by protecting wikileaks? Cmon...

For those of you who dont know, wikileaks is pure dis-information. So there you have it.

Need I say more?

I should add that i agree with the dominant opinion on this thread that anonymous isnt really doing anything special other than looking like a false flag.

edit on 10-7-2011 by BanMePlz because: added

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by BanMePlz

but... but.. they have V masks!

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
This video will not allow me to post it to Facebook.. blocked?

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
Anon is an e-terrorist organization bent on deterring internet freedom and force Obama to use his Internet Kill switch

I hate these people

This just needs to be repeated. Anon will give the administration ALL the ammo it needs to enforce draconian rule on the internet.

The problem is that the Govt. doesn't need ammo to do this. They create their own and will do it with or without Anon.

Anon is at least standing up and speaking for you...and me.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nobama
reply to post by ModernAcademia

What? dont embrace ignorance, just because Anon doesn't abide by the Government DOES NOT make them terrorist...

It does when the govt calls him a terrorist. Its funny how he came out when all this internet security stuff started to surface.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

reply to post by Irish614

"...it worked 200 years ago because there was no media matrix.

Granted it was not as elaborate as it is now but they indeed did have media influence. It was propaganda deemed to work so well that it is still in use today. The people in the newspapers back then would be paid quite well to turn a story to a certain side or slander.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Come on.. don't give me that. You know what I mean.
In all reality it is a small minority that has been affected severely, and a lot that have been inconvenienced.
It's not good and we are heading down the wrong path.. but i literally mean fight for our freedoms. When you are literally going to be stripped of your rights or a family member is that is when people die for it.. and people do all the time they are just painted as (and probably are for the most part) fringe loony's and that is why I made the statement people don't want to go out and die if it's not the part of something larger.

Remember Malachi Ritscher? Exactly.

There would have to be a general consensus that things have gotten that far. I think the fact that we actually need anonymous and the things they are doing is a pretty ominous step in that direction unfortunately.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nobama
reply to post by beezzer

Again, this "killswitch" would be used for other reasons, I'd rather have a group trying to change something, than people that sit around echoing the silly propaganda spewed out by the Media.

With all due respect, who says those are the only choices?

It seems a little biased to justify the kill switch so quickly and in such a cavalier manner.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Irish614

"...it worked 200 years ago because there was no media matrix.

Granted it was not as elaborate as it is now but they indeed did have media influence. It was propaganda deemed to work so well that it is still in use today. The people in the newspapers back then would be paid quite well to turn a story to a certain side or slander.

these days the news is so meticulously engineered that you have to literally read or watch it as though your nemesis is delivering it to you, it is toxic data that gets popular.

all the cia proxy wars and things going on in the middle east right now and all that saturates the news is this grotesque casey anthony BS

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Well when you personally get the patriot act repealed let me know, because honestly I don't think people could express their distaste for something more and nothing has come of it. The searches at airports, how many people need to say "hey this is #ty!" before someone does something? Same with the wars.

I think it's pretty obvious we are being ignored. Unless you think the government is aware but smugly waiting for everyone to sign a petition despite the fact you can actually feel it in the air. I'm sure after they get that paper that has what they already knew about how the people felt in actual writing they will knock that junk of tout suite.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Anybody who signed up at their site can expect a knock at their door, no scratch that... a battering ram at their door because they are too stupid to see a honeypot, the most obvious one in the world for that matter.

I hope they lure lots of stupid idiot would be terrorists into handcuffs, this is a worthy cause.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

You're paranoid.
It's not quite Nazi Germany yet guys. That's what we are trying to avoid, but everyone is so paranoid and cowardly (several people in this thread including the fellow I'm replying to are fine examples) that they will just cower in fear until things actually are that bad. Then they will have the audacity to ask "what could we have done."

This right now is what you could have done. Every hope you cats ever had of standing for something is slipping through your fingers.
edit on 10-7-2011 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Anon aren't terrorists, the real terrorists are the government you vote for and financial institutions you live by.
Those who fight against tyranny are called heroes.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by BanMePlz

And you have proof of this? Paranoia runs deep on ATS. I'm just waiting for the day where people will claim that the truth is hidden in dis-information. Actually, I think I've actually seen that a few times.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
i applause them
i think more of you should be ANONYMOUS they are doing something trust me they do not want the internet even more messed up they want it free and that is what will happen. They are actually doing something while other people sit around and say this is the time they are smart people dont underestimate there power good day to all of you

oh btw i belive this is called project chanolegy
edit on 10-7-2011 by tamenie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by BanMePlz

I watched the video for about 5 seconds. This so called anonymous group got its fame and glory by protecting wikileaks? Cmon...

For those of you who dont know, wikileaks is pure dis-information. So there you have it.

Need I say more?

I should add that i agree with the dominant opinion on this thread that anonymous isnt really doing anything special other than looking like a false flag.

That's quite a statement to make without bothering to back it up. You know, even without all the corroborating evidence that verifies the Wikileaks docs, the truth shines through in the sacrifice made by Bradley Manning. That guy is going through hell right now.

Whether you consider him a villain or a hero or even somewhere in between, at least he's not an armchair philosopher willing to rant and complain without doing anything. He saw perceived wrong and gave up everything to bring it to the light and force action. He knew the potential consequences for defying an enormous and powerful structure, and he did it anyway. And now they're throwing their worst at him.

Streetlight said it best:

And I don't know much, but I do know this
With a golden heart, comes a rebel fist
But I can't help agreeing with those that would not quit.

I hope he hangs on. Whatever you think of him, he's got a spine of steel.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
We all know that 9/11 was an inside job, a false flag orchestrated by the government which resulted in the Patriot Act that diminished most of our human rights.

Now the Government is leading an E-9/11 by attacking major corporations websites without any REAL damage in order to pass the bill which allows Obama to control the internet an again diminishing our rights to free speech over the internet, see Anon isn't a group of hackers, its just people working for US government agencies planning attacks in the name of freedom.

If Anon was a true group of freedom wanting hackers, then they would help expose that government for its lies, the Federal Reserve and the way all Banks operate, and the Monsanto Company , along with the facts of 9/11 and stuff like that.

I warn you, be ware of people pretending to be someone they aren't, people who say they have the truth but are in fact nothing but liars sent by the government like Anon and you know it MR. JULIAN ASSANGE, that guy just shouts a agent with his Wikileaks is the truth.

Peace my friends

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by VictoryGardener

Originally posted by BanMePlz

Need I say more?

That's quite a statement to make without bothering to back it up. You know, even without all the corroborating evidence that verifies the Wikileaks docs, the truth shines through in the sacrifice made by Bradley Manning. That guy is going through hell right now.

Whether you consider him a villain or a hero or even somewhere in between, at least he's not an armchair philosopher willing to rant and complain without doing anything. He saw perceived wrong and gave up everything to bring it to the light and force action. He knew the potential consequences for defying an enormous and powerful structure, and he did it anyway. And now they're throwing their worst at him.

Streetlight said it best:

And I don't know much, but I do know this
With a golden heart, comes a rebel fist
But I can't help agreeing with those that would not quit.

I hope he hangs on. Whatever you think of him, he's got a spine of steel.

All wikileaks is, is a propaganda tool that supported war in the middle east.

It released nothing of worth to true conspiracy.

You can find plenty of opposing and supporting viewpoints on the internet about wikileaks being a propaganda tool.

You have mine.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join